[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2036.jpg (38KB, 640x361px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2036.jpg
38KB, 640x361px
How should I go about this?..

>having a good conversation with friends in a group chat
>bring up rumors from high school, talking specifically about how stupid they all are
>Friend #1 brings up the ones about my best friend
>Best friend comes back into the conversation after we moved on from that topic and lost it, asking who said it and what they specifically said
>Friends and I say it's not important, while Best friend gets overly upset about it
>Friend #2 tells her that we don't care what they said and we love her as she is and it's fine, which was very thoughtful
>Best Friend tells Friend #2 to not make a big deal about everything, and asked why they were so "triggered"
>I told best friend that it's not okay to be an ass while Friend #2 was trying to be nice about it, and all Best friend responds with is "I'm sorry?"

Her and I have been best friends for four years, going on five, and holy fuck this bitch is crazy. We all agreed to change the subject and not talk about the conversation anymore but I can't help but be petty and angry about this. She's so fucking self-centered, it's driving me nuts.

I want to bring this up, but I also don't want to be "that guy" who brings up old problems just for a fight, but that wasn't cool. At all.
(Happened about a week ago, btw)
>>
>>18546991
Hi.

I have the highest IQ on /adv/ and even I couldn't follow your explanation of events.

If my huge brain followed this mess correctly then basically,

>You and friends had a group chat and talked about silly, old, untrue high school rumors.
>One of these rumors involved your best friend

>Your best friend found out about the conversation a time later.

>She was upset and made a big deal, thinking you guys were talking about her and demanded to know what was said.

alright OP. Obliviously self centered? You would know best. It sounds as so. But also, I could understand why she would be annoyed and want to know the details of the rumors amd conversation. I'd be the same way but i wouldn't sperg out like her in asking to know.

All i'll say is, Everyone has their flaws.
She is who she is.
Bringing up what you dont like about her wont do any good.

We make friends and keep family. They wre who they are and if we cant tolerate them, we avoid them or remove them from our lives. The little annoying things, we have to deal with if we can.
>>
>>18547019#

Yeah, I get it we all have our flaws and why she'd be angry about the rumors, it was really the way she treated my other friend during the conversation that upset me.

When you're upset about people not liking you, and one of your friends tries to comfort you saying that "we love you just the way you are, and you shouldn't listen to silly rumors".. your immediate response to that shouldn't be "whoa calm don't, why r u so triggered, lol", you know? It's just plain rude. She treats anyone like that as soon as she's given attention and I hate it.

What made it worse is when I told her she was being rude, she replies with "I'm sorry? Whatever" and continues to complain about the gossip. It just became very awkward for all of us.
>>
>>18546991
ill try to give you insight of the "crazy bitch"

Im coming into conversation. people have been talking about me, behind my back. they dont want to tell me what they have said. they tell me not to worry about it. i was not worrying about nothing until somebody said not to worry about anything. maybe i should worry about it. probably my friends should just tell me which traits of mine have been talkable enough so if i interact with people to be less of an crazy bitch so i may reconsider my behavier. but this one dumb friend number 2 keeps me from reaching my purpose in life

thanks frend
>>
you're all bitches
>>
>>18547042
That's the thing, all that was said was "They made fun of her eyeshadow". That's all the rumor was.
That was about an hour or so later and she comes back into the chat with "Wait what else did they say?!" And pestering the rest of us.
And as soon as my other friend says that it didn't matter, she acted as if it wasn't a big deal. Completely changing in the matter of seconds and laughing at my friend for trying to cheer her up.
This is why she's a "crazy bitch", there's no insight needed.
>>
>>18547071
Its like you have never talked to an women before, they wanna always know what someone is thinking or saying about them. you might have upset her and you probably wouldn't know it. first you tell her, that nothing at all has been said about her besides that and her ongoing outrage is simply womans behaviour. like not even very unsual
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.