[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide and stuff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_o00vdk1ZSD1ub2xx8o1_250.gif (979KB, 177x317px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o00vdk1ZSD1ub2xx8o1_250.gif
979KB, 177x317px
Hey, when i was young (14-15) i tried killing myself twice. Obviously i'm still here thanks to having low pain tolerance and luck but, even then the knowledge that i tried ending my life twice creeps on me every now and then and, make me realize i still have moments where i consider it as a real possible choice.
I'm thankful i didn't do it, i've been able to pursue art, experience new things and plan things out for a hopeful future. Yet, i'm afraid someday i'll try again. What are some advice for dealing with suicidal thoughts?
>>
File: cool_kid.jpg (145KB, 283x424px) Image search: [Google]
cool_kid.jpg
145KB, 283x424px
don't do it.
>>
>>18546948
You lived twice. I think you're capable of living again. Clearly you're more likely to succeed with later attempts since the act begins to lose its gravity/severity.
Imagine what you could do with the epiphany of knowing your life is suddenly extinguished.

If suggest reading about NDEs. A lot of people report that at the moment of dying they lose fear and suffering stops at the thought that death is ensured, and in these moments they feel enlightened and real.
It's fascinating, because these people believed they would be dead in a blink, but then find themselves alive and well.

This happened a lot with soldiers who saw artillery shells fall towards them only for it to be a dud and ineffective.
>>
this is phrased like some sort of suicide chuunibyo shit
>>
I personally get angry. As long as I am angry I will keep fighting. I am a very angry person.
>>
>>18546948
What were you running from those two times?

Chances are, you'd attempt again given enough stress. You're 1 tragic event away from attempting. You have proven already you a limp wristed weak willed mentally ill beta cuck. Most people, the thought of suicide NEVER even crosses one mind. Its goes against the single reason we even exist so naturally, we are very much hardwired not to fucking kill ourselves OP.

But not you.

You're mentally defunct. Not your fault. You were born retarded. Born a beta. Born weak. Born unable to handle stress. You reach for the razor where as a real man reaches for his bootstraps.

This is who you are.

You're a ticking time bomb waiting to go off. 1 tragic event. Hell, 1 semi tragic event, and you will be planning your suicide. There is no rixing this unfortunately. You are who you are. You were born a sheep, not a wolves. You can never be a wolves. When times get tough, a wolves takes charge. He fights. But not a sheep. A sheep pisees himself. A sheep wobbles away to safety at the sound of the trees bristling in the wind. A sheep its not meant to survive in a world of wolves.

Im not trying to be rude. Im being honest. I hope you can appreciate this advice and it doesn't trigger you into thoughts of suicide you little bitch.
>>
You don't really want to kill yourself. You just use it as a model to get attention. Like right now.
>>
Talk to someone if you ever feel like you actually will
A lot of people have it in their mind as an option, including me

>>18546988
>a wolves
>telling people they were born retarded
Kek
>>
>>18546995
That wss done purposely kid. You are embarrassing yourself if your pea sized brain cant comprehend why wolves was used instead of wolf.

Haha. I laugh at you
>>
File: monkeyphone.gif (3MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
monkeyphone.gif
3MB, 200x200px
don't think suicidal thoughts bro

hit up that hotline for sho
>>
File: 4L_FZt3p1Ro.jpg (161KB, 670x794px) Image search: [Google]
4L_FZt3p1Ro.jpg
161KB, 670x794px
When you S A D I C A L suicide is R A D I C A L
>>
>>18546948
If you have a moment of clarity, start logicing it out

Suicide is, objectively, an illogical option

It isnt flexible
It has tok many unknown variables
You cant go back

Consider other options

Confrontation
Reallocation
Pursuing assistance

Having a stavle train of thought can keep your head clear for longer
>>
File: Twisted-Sister.jpg (86KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
Twisted-Sister.jpg
86KB, 1200x630px
WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT
>>
>>18546964
Fuck you Brett.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.