[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anger towards ex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Soria Moria.jpg (140KB, 1200x788px) Image search: [Google]
Soria Moria.jpg
140KB, 1200x788px
Some background info:
>date ex for a little less than a year
>he dumps me because he says that he's not emotionally stable enough to date a girl
>I understand and somewhat agree, but I'm still heartbroken
>we hook up for about 3 months after the official break up
>it was really more than hooking up, we were essentially dating without the title
>he starts distancing himself and tells me he wants to stop hooking up
>I ask why
>he gives me a bs answer
>a few weeks later he tells me a female friend likes him, but the feeling isn't mutual
>at this point, we aren't hooking up and are barely even friends
>a week after that he backtracks and tells me he does like her
>I remind him of the reason we broke up, because he "can't date anyone right now"
>he reassures me that they will never date
>he starts getting involved with her
>I find out they're officially dating a couple weeks later

This is just one example of how I got absolutely played for the fool I am during this relationship. I've finally realized that this guy was just no good. Hindsight is 20/20 and it's pitiful that it took me this long to figure it out.
Regardless, I am so damn bitter and resentful because of all this. I still see him occasionally because we have shared friends. Simply seeing him puts me in a foul mood because I start thinking about how pissed I am at him. I've tried to just avoid him (and therefore my anger) in general, but that just amplifies my animosity when I do finally interact with him. It's the kind of rage and frustration that can make you cry.

Tl;dr how can I get over my resentment towards my ex?
>>
>>18546847
You can't really get over the resentment if you plan to learn from it. For starters stop giving the milk for free if you want someone to buy the cow. Why put up with your downsides when he could hook up with you and do his own thing?
>>
Cut contact.
>>
>>18546847
What are you mad about? He didn't want to date you, so he broke up. That's completely normal. It's not his fault that he didn't love you. You don't choose who you fall for. Maybe his reason was BS but who cares, you're broken up either way, get over it.
>>
i know this one

bf is beta so he didn't wanna tell you reality to your face because he didn't wanna have to deal with reaction

date less sad people
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.