[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get my blinds down?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (74KB, 241x209px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
74KB, 241x209px
My blinds have four strings on the right and two on the left. The two on the left rotate the blinds and the four on the right do something to move it up or down, but I can't get them back down. Does anyone who has blinds like this know how to get them down?
>>
Pull the ones on the right all the way down, then slowly lower then. Look up to where the strings go into the blinds, you should see a metal bit. Play with that if it isn't working
>>
I wish my problems in life were as simple as this
>>
>>18546757
I can't fit my fingers into the metal bit and pulling them didnt work.
I tried pulling all four, and then three at a time, and then in pairs in every combination I could think of, once straight down, once to the left, and once to the right. Nothing works
>>
Update: I got them halfway down by tugging on the blinds really hard and one of the strings got shorter when I did it. Now none of the strings do anything and I can't get it to budge with brute force anymore
>>
>>18546754

some things are just impossible.
>>
>>18546787

Find the strings that pull the shades up. Pull those till the shade is all the way up and closed, and then keep the string tight and pull it hard and up to the left.

While keep it tight, slowly release tension while the string is pulled as far as to the left and as high as possible and you'll feel the tensio free and it will go down easily.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.