[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Manipulative mother?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1499225433816.jpg (128KB, 626x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499225433816.jpg
128KB, 626x960px
This morning I was sneezing a bit. My mom came over and gave me this shitty nose spray that doesn't work at all and just makes it worse. When I told her this, she got mad and said stuff like why are you disrespecting me? I am your mother do as I say etc etc. Things got a bit heated with us shouting at each other and I eventually gave in and sprayed it just to make her leave me alone.

Tonight, she told my aunt and older sister what happened in the morning, but skewed it by telling them I said "I'm not taking it, you're not the boss of me".

I'm an atheist but my mom thinks I'm still Muslim, so she told me I'm gonna go to hell for disrespecting my mother and saying no to her, and to always agree with her no matter what she says.

I understand the "my house my rules" thing, but is this just taking it too fucking far???
>>
>>18546720
shoot her dead my dude or rape her into submission either is fibe
>>
>>18546720
Well you're an apostate so you're definitely going to hell, just not for the reason your mum thinks
>>
That is taking it too far.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.