[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was i a genius?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

i have a PIQ of 123 and amnesia from brain damage does this mean i was once a genius i don't remember but i read old essays and compare them to my current ability to think and it's pretty depressing to be aware of my brain damage and disability, was i once a genius if i was than i guess im lucky that im left with some reasoning ability after brain disease and amnesia, but im preparing for suing my doctors for the bad job they did listening to me after i get diagnosed i may just donate the money i got from the lawsuits to nasa and commit suicide, thats the best plan i have currently.......what do you think
>>
>>18546623
Nigga what?
>>
>>18546623

my brain stem was out of place for a month, was functionally retarded it was awful. when it finally snappedb ack i had severe memory and focus issues. getting out of it and I can even survive with normal amounts of sleep now, but yeah I don't feel nearly as 'sharp' as i used to be.

whats interesting is sometimes information can be brought up though. If someone says something that triggers it I can find weird old things buried in my brain,
>>
>>18546640
That's ass. Just don't sudoku lul
>>
>>18546640
oh i wish i could remember my past better i have old essays at least but i want to remember
>>
>>18546640
>brain stem out of place for a month

Brain stem out of place means death due to respiratory arrest, so stfu, you have no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>18546640
Not to diminish your condition, and I really feel for you and wish I could help..

But sounds kind of interesting. Suddenly regaining memories.

Do you find any excitement and anticipation for the next time youre triggered?
>>
>>18546644

I've forgotten so much but once in a while things pop up. it helped me to sit down and try to remember things chronologically, but theres still gaps.

what was really funny was seeing a script i had started writing before it started and the nfinished writing after i was 'fixed' and it was so bad compared to the first half it was depressing.

>>18546648

thats the way my neurologist described it to me.

>>18546649

sometimes its exciting. usually its more like... im not sure how ot describe it. but im trying to hold on to it and figure out the rest so im really focused and thinking hard and i imagine I look almost angry. its a good thing though.

what really helps is people. there are a LOT of people i had met beforehand but didnt have too much contact with and could not remember after the fact. There were more than several cases where i met people I had apparently slept with on several occassions and could not recall at all. but sometimes they'll say something and its like i can hear the memory but its on a TV in another room... you get the idea but you don't quite see the whole picture.
>>
>>18546643

i mean im mostly fine now. I can still manage my business and make movies and stuff. at first it was hard especially the business. the owner was very understanding and gavem e the time i needed to recover and just wrote everything down on an onlin echecklist so i knew exactly what had to be done and could check it off when done.
>>
sounds to me like you are (suing doctors and deciding you used to be a genius) and always were (essays laying around) a narcissistic asshole. Brain damage is weird and a 123 is far from genius level anything
>>
>>18546648
>ill take life support functions for a thousand, alex.
>>
>>18546661
so suing my doctors for failing to diagnose me for a long time makes me an asshole
>>
>>18546685
What you're saying makes no sense. There's no such thing as living with a brain stem out of place, you'd be in a coma or dead this way. And no, it doesn't "snap back " by itself without some serious intervention. And it has no function whatsoever regarding memory, its function is pretty much to keep you alive
>>
>>18546716

My doctor told me I had MdDS and thats just how he explained it to me. not sure what to tell ya man.
>>
>>18546661
He is a bit full of himself, but 123 is around the 85th percentile. Not "genius", but better than the vast majority of people if we pretend IQ tests are good for this.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.