[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get introduced to girls?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

So I'm not socially awkward (pretty good with people actually), relatively good looking, and have had girlfriends before but my entire social circle is like 100% male so I don't know how to get a gf.

If I got to know a girl I was interested in I wouldn't have a problem making her my gf but I basically only know guys.

I figure the best solution is to make friends with a girl (even if I don't want to date her) and hope she'll introduce me to friends?

There are some events where I can go meet new people but I feel even if I get to know some random girl what are the odds she introduces me to her friends?

When do girls introduce guys to their friends? I feel like everyone already has a social circle so even if I become friends with one then it will end there.

And I feel like a girl won't invite a male friend to go do stuff for fear of sending the wrong impression.

I suppose the exception is when they're just both in the same group of friends. This is actually where I have had some female friends in the past but it's summer (I'm a student) and everyone's gone so I don't know what to do.
>>
Slight addendum I said I'm not socially awkward and am good with people but really what I meant was I am pretty confident and have a decent social life despite being a fucking autist.

Also I do actually have some female friends but it's been awhile since one introduced me to a girl that I ended up dating and either way barely any are around in the summer (college) sooooo ;/

I even catch girls checking me out but I don't know what to do in that case (other than smile back) because I'm an autist and I would prefer to know the person before trying to go out with them anyway.
>>
>>18546507
Could you better explain why you feel it is important for you to be introduced to women instead of approaching them yourself?
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.