[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Family problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: markiplier meets the fam.jpg (7KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
markiplier meets the fam.jpg
7KB, 320x320px
Does anyone feel like they don't belong to their family? I do, because I feel like my brother and sister and step-mother hate me. They constantly repeat what I say as a joke whenever I try to make conversation.

What do?
>>
no replies? I don't get it.
>>
>>18546494
Markiplier here and welcome to... OP is a faggot. I've been wanting to play this game for some time but I've not wanted to get horrible cancer from this game and turn to getting railed by black men named Bubba. But, I'm doing it for you guys. Here we go!
>>
>>18546494

lots of people do. some for better reasons than yours, some for worse. ultimately it doesn't matter. I am not of the mindset that we owe our creators anything. they made us, a lot of them by accident, and in some cases they did the best they could. but in many cases even when it was the best they could muster, it doesn't mean we have to stick around. do whats right by you.

I recently made the decision to leave my family. My brother molested me at a young age, my father insisted we werent allowed to talk of it ever again, and my mother just went along with it. There is nothing of value for me if I stick around. my biggest worry was financial security. I'veb een on my own for 7 years and manage a sucessful business and always get paid, but theres always that nagging fear that if something went wrong id be alone.

But i wont be. my boss loves and adores me and always has my back, I got great friends who would not hesitate to let me stay with them if something went wrong and my extended family who i DO enjoy as well. i honestly feel MORE secure now than i did when i was under my parents thumb.

if you need to GO, go. try not to burn any bridges, but if they're the ones holding the match not much else you can do. don't let them hold you hostage.

>>18546593

>no replies
>i dont get it

slow board on a saturday night where most people have plans, with a very simple problem of
>i dont feel like i belong
>because they mimic me

sounds shallow / petty and no one wnats to write a big wall of text like i just did over something so small.
>>
>>18546633
good advice, thank you anon. Sorry about the molestation.
>>
>>18546494
you must be a self hating asian
>>
I feel very different from most of my family, but I know I am one of them, because we all look similar. Still, it is tough to not feel like your thoughts and emotions don't align with your own flesh and blood.

It's more common than you think, anon.
>>
File: fursuit5.jpg (182KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
fursuit5.jpg
182KB, 1024x768px
>>18546494
Freedom is happiness
if you let yourself depend on other mercy it will slowly destroy your self esteem
however to live on our own nowadays is not easy. think be carefully
>>
My family are good people but very loud and self righteous, especially when drunk. I fit in by acting like they do, sometimes I make it a game to see if I can out obnoxious everyone else in the room. It's fun, try copying them.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.