[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like I will be single forever. Should I start asking girls out?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 09 - XH7KoMz.jpg (290KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
09 - XH7KoMz.jpg
290KB, 1920x1080px
I feel like I will be single forever. Should I start asking girls out?
>>
>>18546325
Well duh, you will of course be single if you never ask girls out. You should ask girls out
>>
>>18546325
umm do you concern about it?
>>
File: 1486788917905.gif (508KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1486788917905.gif
508KB, 500x375px
Neeeeh, you should probably just kill yourself.
>>
>>18546330

This, the critical one.

The more you care about dating, the likelier you are to nab a thot (and all the wondrous times that follow those types).
>>
>>18546329
>You should ask girls out
of course you should ask girls out, but question is how you will find these girls
you can look like a silly virgin who is trying really hard to get any chances of getting laid
or be a calm sharpshooter who would precisely and successfully ask a girl out without some great efforts
>>
>>18546328
why?

>>18546330
yes I do
>>
>>18546339
>how you will find these girls
I was thinking the girls that I invite to my penthouse. Although the ones that usually are found in the Jacuzzi seem like like they're available.
>>
I mean, you shouldn't desperately look for a girl. Healthiest relationships comes suddenly, all you need to do is care about yourself, your life and people close to you. One day you'll get a great girlfriend, believe me my dude.
>>
>>18546358
This, what I've been doing. Try to improve yourself and hopefully you will find someone. Just gotta be patient.
>>
>>18546358
I don't see that ever happening, and if I just do whatever with my life and let the chips fall where they may I am almost certain I will turn 30 before I know it and still be single
>>
>>18546358
>>18546363

Alright, well has this happened to either of you? How long was it before you finally met someone? Sorry, but I have never heard of someone "one day meeting someone"
>>
>>18546386
when else are they gonna meet someone one night?
>>
>>18546369
Honestly, since 16 I had several long-term relationships, with around 3 months gap between each other
Now its almost two years since I had saddest breakup in my life and I don't really care if I need another two years to finally meet someone
I couldn't say that I don't even give a shit about it, but my dick is not scratching as hell to start acting like some puberty teenager
>>
File: 331.jpg (50KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
331.jpg
50KB, 400x300px
>>18546399
>>
>>18546404
that's a lot of relationships, it makes sense that you can tolerate a break because you've had enough. I have not. Very few, no one ever likes me anyway. So fuck my life.
>>
How does one go about asking acquaintances to set you up with someone? Like when they ask how am i doing today do i answer "I am ready to fucking kill myself because I am so lonely. Please find me a girlfriend."
>>
>>18546369
Jesus Christ are you literally me? This is exactly what I'm going through right now
>>
>>18546456
I am actually having suicidal thoughts, and the lack of success in dating is a contributing factor. Being completely honest here. Although I think this post was a joke. I know it might be said, but whatever.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.