[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Polyamory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

I have a GF but there was also a girl I was dating before we became official.

I still want to see her. I don't want to kill the relationship we created.

Is it cheating if I go out with her??
>>
>>18546259
If your gf doesn't know, OBVIOUSLY it is dickhead
>>
Might as well become a trap, mate.
>>
It's not cheating if you're just hanging out as friends. If you're going for anything more then it's obviously cheating.
>>
mess up their names and you're dead
>>
>>18546259
of course its cheating. this would not be 'polyamory'. Polyamory is when all partners know who is involved!
>>
>>18546259

why wouldn't it be?
>>
>>18546259

Listen to the liquor Randy!
>>
Kill yourself you fucking degenerate. At least dump your gf and show some mercy, she deserves better than utter scum and Iike you.
>>
>>18546282
>Hanging out with someone you had feelings for and still do.
>just as friends.
Uh huh
>>
>>18547212
Girls do this all the time. I would keep the friendship if I were you OP. If things don't work out with the current GF, you don't want to be the asshole that's lonely and single afterwards.
>>
>>18547219
Thats padding and a form of cheating.
Also fucked up for the other girl.
>>
>>18547223
It's called being a normal human being and maintaining non-intimate relationships. Don't be a faggot, faggot.
>>
>>18547252
If theres still feelings then it isnt normal. The op still has feelings for other person.
>>
>>18547272
>the feels
So what?! Girls are made up of nothing but feelings, are they cheating on you with everyone they come in contact with? Feelings aside, as long as the relationship with that girl OP was dating is now on a friendly basis moving forward, it's not cheating. Don't be the lonely faggot that burns bridges.
>>
>>18547365
>dat projection.
I never said anything remotely close.
Nothing wrong with being friends with as an ex as long as feelings are resolved.
If feelings are unresolved like this. Plus hes not talking about being just driends the whole conversation is about polyamory and going out with said ex so yes its bad if hes considering it you giant faggot
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.