[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Love girlfriend; love her family a hell of a lot less

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

Title says it all. My girlfriend is a good match for me, we're both kind of messes that float in the storm. It's good for us, because we understand how to attain the ups and mollify the downs and we understand each other quite closely. We share interests, sexual preferences, we mesh pretty well, she even tends to pick the things off my plate that I don't like. We work.

The problem is her family is a bunch of irresponsible fucks who bring her down any chance they get. It's ludicrous and they all do it; grandmother, siblings, mother. The mother has a shit-tier manchild-friend that she refuses to shed from her life, and plugs for money and work. The siblings are just generally self-absorbed twats who don't care if she has problems, because theirs are always more important. Grandma's just a self-righteous cunt.

She loves them all openly, and I've never once told her to stop loving them. But the older we get, the less tolerable this becomes. We've been doing this for some years now and it's never really gotten 'better' (I'll grant, not really worse either)... it's just shitty behavior by garbage people because they can't accept that their own fuck-ass choices lead to their misery. IE, addictions. (and I have my own addictions yes, but I make a very strict budget that has no problem shedding them if needed-- I also never let it become another's problem)

The thing is, I can't be picking up the pieces when her shitty family just rips into her for whatever-the-hell-it-is-this-time-- calling her dumb, calling her an emotional wreck, calling her a fatass, calling her lazy, calling her whatever the hell they pull out of the hat this time. And I'm fucking done; we had another episode recently that caused her to miss her fourth day of work after beating an illness because she didn't get to sleep that night.

What the fuck am I supposed to do?

Pic unrelated, the only thing I got on this brick that ain't tiddy.
>>
>talk to your girlfriend
>try to convince her her family is shit
>plant seeds
>once she agrees with you, get her to tell her family to fuck off
>???
>profit

Also, how much love does she have for her family? Rate on a scale from "meh, they're family, gotta love them" to slobbering-on-her-dads-knob"
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.