[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need serious advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0137.jpg (28KB, 600x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0137.jpg
28KB, 600x360px
I'm currently 20 and have no direction in life. For the past year I've been free loading off my buddy and my girlfriend. I feel like I'm running out of time and I need to get my shit together. I'm not lazy I work and am always looking for opportunities under the table. the problem with what I do is it's not consistent. I struggle with mild seasonal depression, anxiety/fear and ADHD. (No im not retarded) And these things tend to hold me back in life as I'm sure they do for others. I'm getting medication soon and kick my ass everyday mentally but when it comes to taking the first step I'm lost. Or when I start I get distracted easily. Any advice would help.
>>
>>18546088
When are you getting on medication? That's an important step especially with ADHD. It will help your distraction and lack of consistency.
>>
I have a appointment next week. The main thing I'm worried about is being prescribed shit that makes things worse or that don't help at all.
>>
>>18546088
What type of ADHD do you have OP?
I was given medication for it. Vyvanse seemed to help me out a lot with what you said you had. Helped me to focus, and as a side effect made me more out going socially. As for the depression, and anxiety; you might want to speak with a psychiatrists.

Another note I stumbled upon another type of ADHD that has similar symptoms you speak of. Found out I had suffered from this, and was misdiagnosed. ADHD SCT (Slow Cognitive Temp)
>>
Jordan Peterson's Self-Authoring program should help.
>>
>>18546088
>get an engineering degree (most useful degree there is)
that, or become a janitor/food service worker at a college or well established company
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.