[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to tackle first date?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: oh fuck.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
oh fuck.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
Yo guys so I scored a date with this cute girl I've been talking to, and she wants to grab drinks Monday night after work. Problem is, I've never actually gone out JUST for drinks before, I'm not sure how it works. Do you just order a drink and go sit at a table, even though you dont get any food? Or...what? I've had drinks before in shitty run down bars, but never took a girl to a nice tavern
>>
No fucking clue.

If it were me, I would bank on that "Haha, it's my first time doing drinks, how does this normally work?" Cute, charming, a little goofy.
>>
>>18546063
No man dont do this

Just like you said, you sit at a table/whatwver and you order some drinks
>>
>>18546069
Fuck what do I do after the drinks? Try to get her to my place? Invite myself to her place? End the night?
>>
>>18546083
Depends on if you are trying to get laid or get a relationship.
>>
>>18546052

Do what you want if you're paying. Tell her you're ordering rib bites if you want.

Whatever you do, stop thinking so damn hard about it. If you order something and she calls it girlie, own it. Say hell yeah I drink it, girlie drinks taste like candy. And I don't think we can really bash alcoholic candy.

As for after, read the signs. Maybe you just do it again, or maybe you go to her place. See where the night goes. Plan to show up and stop planning after that because she has to consent to whatever you do.
>>
order drinks and sit casually, ie at the bar or if at a table, sit on her side. dont sit across from someone if youre just having drinks.
>>
>>18546063
Pls dont do this.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.