[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MILF problems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1412802324476.jpg (11KB, 500x150px) Image search: [Google]
1412802324476.jpg
11KB, 500x150px
>talk to lady who comes into my work
>says she likes me, adds me on facebook
>im 21 shes 34
>shes a 4/10 for me at best
>has two kids

>but i am desperate as fuck for sex

if she just wants to have sex im cool with it, but i've been dropping hints in messages and it seems she wants to get a coffee and get to know me better. she has a nice ass at least but should i go on a date with a lady way older than me if im not really attracted to her and kind of just want to have sex? how can i tell what she wants? if shes expecting me to be her boyfriend then theres no way

i've been messaging her a lot so i basically need to ask her out to get some coffee now but im really apprehensive. what do you guys think? any advice?
>>
>>18545761
fuck i just asked her if she wants to meet for coffee and she says she wants to bring her kids

this is fucked who does this bitch think i am
>>
>>18545778
Her new husband
>>
>>18545761
Never date anyone with kids. They're the ultimate form of baggage.
>>
>>18545761
Another fallen brother
>>
>>18545778
As a parent, this is gonna happen. It's a lot harder than you think to do anything on your own. Especially if they're young.
>>
>>18545761
she could just want you for sex too. you are young and she is probably fetishizing you in some way. Most older women don't even talk to younger guys unless they are looking to fuck.
just get to know her including getting to know what she is looking for.
>>
Just go with it. There is no one in the world that will sympathize with her for thinking banging a man 12 years younger than her was going to turn into a relationship.
>>
>>18545761
what happened to the kid's father?
>>
Don't follow
>>18547084 advice until you know
>who
is the father,
>where
is the father
>why
the father isn't around
>how
the father isn't around (if he's dead)
>>
File: 4L_cpPZ5YFH.jpg (96KB, 640x452px) Image search: [Google]
4L_cpPZ5YFH.jpg
96KB, 640x452px
NIGGA THAT PUSSY USED

GET A HOOKER PR SOME SHIT
>>
Dont

People dont become single moms unless someone really didnt want them

Dont let your dick fuck up for you
>>
>>18547115
or the other spouse died
>>
a lot of nonsense on here. this could actually be a good idea, if she's not a total psycho likely to go full retard on your boss if things go pear-shaped (unlikely).

casually flirt a little, (social media), meet for coffee, see how things go.

you're just looking for sex, she has a nice ass, what's the problem? with an older woman who isn't looking for a relationship, you can learn a lot, trust me.
older women fall into a number of categories: predatory cougars (the most fun type, though you'll feel like a dildo on a skateboard after a while); the lonely older woman who wants to be made feel desirable (flattery is key here); you get the idea.
don't mention the age thing, just discrete compliments and good sex will do the trick.

good luck!
>>
Haha best thing ever.
Got a friend from high school, lives a couple houses down the street from me. Found a chick with a young daughter, they obviously kicked it off (prolly sucks dick like a pro), he's 25 she's like 22, and until a couple of days ago she was pregnant with his child, and was the sweetest, nicest person to talk to. She gave birth a couple days ago, now she bosses him around and he had to walk her daughter and push his own childs stroller while she walks 10m in front of them and smoked ciggies.
>>
this is so not worth it. you are basically the scape goat for this women and she wants you to raise her kids with if not for her

either that of she genuinely likes you and want to be with you but she need to put her kids first and foremost so she is bringing her kids to see if they will like you and if the kids like you then she will proceed, otherwise she will not proceed because no one is going to date someone that their kids doesnt approve in a way

the worse scenario is she is using you as her wallet. she is bringing her kids along so you have to buy them expensive shit for a treat for her kids. after that, she probably wont talk to you anymore since she already gotten something from you or she will keep doing it and use you until you put your foot down and say enough is enough
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.