[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she interested?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1423.jpg (34KB, 367x406px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1423.jpg
34KB, 367x406px
So i started to this girl that I knew radomly after like 4 years without talking, she used to have a huge crush on me. She was really immature and stalkish (we were 13 then, now 17), but she has always been a 9/10. I tried talking to hear back then but I just found her too annoying at the time. I started talking to hear again bc I was bored. The conv started out nicely and we texted basically the whole day. Next day I don't talk much to her, but I tell her that i'm gonna call her at night... We ended up talking from 11pm to 6am and at like 5am she started to fish for comoliments and I resisted, but gave in and started comolimenting her, she gliggled and seemed to enjoy it. I ended te conversation saying "we need to sleep" and she said "Hell yeah sounds like an awesome idea" i laughed and we said our goodbyes and went to sleep.

So next day she totally ignores me and the next day said that she doesn't use her phone much. (I'm pretty sure it's true bc she wasn't online ln anything for the whole day) abd we haven't been talking much ever since.
What do? It's been 4 days since we talked for the whole night
>>
OP here, my bad for typos i'm on mobile.
>>
>>18545745
Either call her out on it or drop her hot/cold trifling ass
>>
Invite her on a date.

Anything else is showing her that YOU are not interested.
>>
>>18545745
I had a girl who was flirting with me a lot around age 14. I never made a move until years later. I was hanging out with her on her sofa and just leaned over and kissed her, then we had sex. I think unless you've gained 100 pounds she is still into you. Maybe she thinks you don't like her that way. People can't read minds.
>>
>>18545804
Actually back then I was pretty unattractive, not saying i'm hot as hell but im above average and pretty fit
>>
>>18546224
Also i sent her a message saying whats up and she responded "Nm bro hbu" think it's pretty clear or maybe she's just teasing?
>>
>>18546228
are you fucking serious?
that text exchange is too generic to know what she's thinking. just ask her to get together in person and make a move. i hate texting anyway.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.