[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Retroactive jealousy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: SymphoniesOfSickness.jpg (37KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
SymphoniesOfSickness.jpg
37KB, 300x300px
Or rather, retroactive insecurity.

>Been an unsuccessful, fat, insecure chump all my life
>Lost my virginity at 21
>2 girlfriends until I was 25

Fast forward. I'm 28 now and I've been working on myself in every possible way for the last 3 years, realizing it's the only way to achieve happiness.

>Got in shape
>Graduated university
>Earning decent money at my first job
>Tinder matches start finally rolling in
>Been seeing a cute 18 year old
>Asked about her sexual history (fuck me, I know)
>Cue details about chads railing her in club bathrooms, being submissive etc

The thing is, she's on the smart side too, having graduated as an honors student and receiving several scholarships.

I really liked her up until this point, and the reason that has changed is simple: All this anger stemming from years of rejection is starting to creep back into my mind. I can't get over the fact that I was never that hunk getting blown by a hottie in my best years of high school and college.

Thought on how you'd handle this? Thinking about pumping her for the fuck of it and simply moving on to the next one when I'm tired of her. I just need to get this shit out of my system, but I don't know how without becoming bitter and disillusioned. And yes, I know that even young girls like this won't be an untouched virgin; this is ultimately not about her past, but my own.

Pic unrelated, just a sick album.
>>
You can't turn a whore into a house wife. If they're using tinder, they're whores. Go on eharmony or something else that mature people do.
>>
>>18545304

What makes you think that people on eharmony haven't done the same stuff? Looking to settle down after years of promiscuity?
Meh, I guess after all I'm better off with a 'don't ask don't tell'-policy.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.