[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I /becomeChad/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

File: ed.jpg (280KB, 1209x1612px) Image search: [Google]
ed.jpg
280KB, 1209x1612px
How do I /becomeChad/?
>>
Just 363 days left.
>>
File: two types of people.png (21KB, 540x134px) Image search: [Google]
two types of people.png
21KB, 540x134px
>>18545093
That depends on your starting point.

Are you a bitch or manly man?
>>
>>18545093
Manlet detected
>>
>>18545093
If you have to ask you can't
>>
File: zira2.jpg (35KB, 991x597px) Image search: [Google]
zira2.jpg
35KB, 991x597px
The best Chads make woman feel safe. Indulge in your masculinity. Be confident but not cocky. Invest in a good smell. Woman have a greater sense of smell then men do. A great smelling man will at least get their attention.

Attraction to woman is very subjective. My Chad could not be considered a Chad by another woman. I asked someone to rate a man she liked out of 10. She said the guy she liked was a 9/10. I met this exact same guy and I would rate him a 4/10 (a huge reason is because he didn't smile).

Woman are humans too. Just smile, laugh, don't be afraid to be a bit clumsy and have a good time. Just try not to be someone you are not. We can pick up on that in seconds.

Good luck my future Chad :).
>>
>>18545125
>We can pick up on that in seconds.

lol bullllllllllllllshiiiiiit
>>
>>18545125
>Just try not to be someone you are not. We can pick up on that in seconds.
Yeah, nah.
>>
>>18545125
>We can pick up on that in seconds
heh
>>
you look cute and exactly my type as you are. I'd ask you out
>>
>>18545109
5'9.5
Is that unsalvageable?
>>
>>18545093

dont. become gay and move in with me and I'll take care of you forever.
>>
>>18545125
Anon when you realise women are NOT complicated and basically giant children then things are much simpler.

Take up a sport, martial art or some activity that involves other groups of males
>>
>>18545093
new clothes
new haircut
hit gym
>>
>>18545093
Be comfortable in your own skin, and do whatever you need to do to feel confident. Most importantly is to forgive yourself for your shortcommings. You don't have to be captain perfect, you have to be the beat version of yourself that you can. Chicks love a laid back guy that makes them feel comfortable and safe. Don't be tense, don't be uptight, take rejection on the chin and ask for more, laugh off your embarassment... If you did something stupid make fun of yourself a bit. You don't have to be ultragigganigga to pull a good 6/10, just don't be a weinie. Remember remember remember that beauty fades. Always.
>>
Be tall and have lots of hair. It is a requisite. Also be handsome.
>>
>>18545093
You're already a qt lets date.
>>
File: mirror.jpg (738KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
mirror.jpg
738KB, 1000x1333px
>>18545455
That depends. Are you a girl?
Where do you live?
>>
>>18545093
kill yourself and reroll
>>
>>18546157
Yes.
Midwest
>>
>>18546174
Sorry. I'm Canadian.
>>
>>18546178
>Rejecting a gf
>>
>>18546185
I don't even have a car yet. How am I supposed to date someone living in the US?'
Also, I'm not exactly desperate...
>>
>>18546188
>Asking how to become chad
>Not desperate
>>
>>18546193
I want to become Chad so that I can feel better about myself.
I fucking hate the way I look sometimes, and it makes me want to give up on life.
>>
>>18546201

>want to give up on life
>not desperate

Look... just b
>>
>>18546201
>wants to give up on life
>comes to an anonymous south African cartoon site for advice on becoming a Chad
>thinks being a Chad will nOw him feel better about himself
You're never going to make it
>>
>>18545093
>>18546157
You look like a guitarist from an indie band
>>
>>18545093
You can't, you're born a Chad.

A lot of anons fail to realise that.
>>
>>18546347
Elaborate.
>>
>>18545093
lift
>>
>>18545093
Why would you want to?
Grass is greener bud.
>>
>>18545093
confidence is key nigga.

5'9 isn't terrible, I know a bad ass dude whose like 5'10 and he gets laid. You're not ugly either, the way this chick >>18545125 is caring to give you advice proves it.
>>
>>18545093
Legally change your name to 'Chad.' How much it costs depends on where you live.
>>
>>18545166
>tfw get anxiety around children
>>
>>18546570
I hate this
>>
HEIGHT FACE FRAME

Seriously though, confidence is the key to getting women. Being attractive makes it easy, but even attractive guys have to be confident.

The great thing about confidence is that you can fake it till you make it. Eventually that confidence will be normal for you
>>
you will never be chad if you unironically talk about "betas and chads"
>>
Head is too big for your body and why is your lower half so short?
>>
>>18545125
>We can pick up on that in seconds.

Forming your opinion in seconds and being eager to do so is statistically based on your own bias, and defining your judgement carelessly over superficial gestures typically makes for a poor judge of character.
>>
>>18546201
go back to /soc/ and kys leaf.
>>
File: IMG_0928.jpg (74KB, 547x547px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0928.jpg
74KB, 547x547px
>be confident in who you are
>Do lots of sport

You're really attractive btw.
t. redhead fetishist hopelessly in love with ranga Chad
>>
>>18545093
>>18546157

plastic surgery if u want to attract the hot ones like that kid DGM Alex
>>
>>18545093
Chads are born, not made. Short/ugly men cannot ever be Chads.
>>
>>18547450

>Ranga

It makes me laugh and I do not know why.

>Protip: secret to Chad is to care FOR self as much as you care ABOUT yourself now
>>
>>18545093
you look like morty
>>
>>18546356
>Elaborate

On what? It's a base truth, there's nothing to elaborate.
>>
Being a chad incorporates personality and confidence which you seem to be lacking. Sorry not possible.
>>
Not OP but how am I supposed to develop confidence? I come off as really sad and stuck in my head because I'm in this constant loop of feeling like I need to do something to feel adequate but not really knowing what it is or how to achieve it.
>>
>>18545159
Depends on where you live. In northern europe or balkans you would be fucked beyond any salvation. In otherplaces you need to work extra hard to overcome your disability, it's still possible.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.