[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it normal to experience intense self-disgust whenever you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: pentti.jpg (483KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
pentti.jpg
483KB, 1600x1200px
Is it normal to experience intense self-disgust whenever you see a photo of yourself?

If I post my photo ITT can someone tell me if I look fat and / or creepy please?
>>
>>18544963
I'd say so. A lot of times people are overly self conscious about their looks. It is really just a confidence thing.
>>
File: erererere2.jpg (14KB, 114x425px) Image search: [Google]
erererere2.jpg
14KB, 114x425px
Here is the photo. Do I look noticeably fat or weird?

What's your impression of the person in this photo?

My hair looks less retarded in real life.
>>
post your pic already, we'll score you.
>>
>>18545000
Here
>>18544993

I'm not really looking for a /10 score. I just feel like someone seeing this photo for the first time would assume I'm some fat, creepy autist.
>>
>>18544993
You don't look fat at all
>>
>>18544993
There is a retarded aura about you.
You are the type of stalkery creep that just stares at someone and grins, because you are incapable of smiling. You have the posture of a hen about to pick a maggot from ground, that weird leaning forward thing you do. You look chubby and because of this featureless and downish (the syndrome not the mood).
>>
>>18545017
What the fuck. Kek.
But seriously OP you look absolutly normal.
>>
>>18545017
>>18545014
>>18545031
Not sure what to believe really. I'm not leaning forward in the photo, the person taking it was standing on a chair so it may look that way. Someone else said I look fat and as if I have "trouble navigating the real world."
>>
>>18544993
You look absolutely average to me.

There's no physical qualities to you that would actively draw women, but there's nothing offputting either.
Basically, just try to overcome your insecurities about yourself and hit it off on the conversational level.
>>
>>18545044
Nobody can make such an conclusion by the looks anon. You are still young so i won't blame your insecurity. But try to knock it off i the future.
>>
>>18545078
Probably not as young as I look there, but thank you.
>>
>>18544993

you look absolutely sub par, like a 4.9. there is nothing remotely sexual about you, but you arent ugly either.

I do believe that if you lost a little weight and fixed your hair you'd be more of a 5.5 at leats.

>MY HAIR LOOKS LESS RETARDED IRL

then why not just post a more cohesive picture? you gave us a slim picture where you are covered by a woman right around the guy area and its too small to make out any fine features.
>>
>>18545178
I only posted this photo as it's the only one of me on the internet, since somebody uploaded it. Just wanted some feedback as to how I come across. Thank you for the honest evaluation.
>>
>>18544993
normal as fuck

you look european. many girls find that attractive

n-no homo
>>
>>18544993
very average. dont expect to attract the hot ones.
>>
>>18545189
Thanks for the reply.

To be clear, I'm not posting this to see if I'm sexually attractive or anything. I just feel sad that someone uploaded this to the internet and that searching my name now leads to this image. I've always tried hard to keep things about myself away from the internet, now this just announces IMO that I've let myself go and that I look like a fat weird dude.
>>
>>18544993
you could do hitman jobs, you look so average that nobody would suspect a damn thing
>>
File: linkola.jpg (70KB, 440x293px) Image search: [Google]
linkola.jpg
70KB, 440x293px
>>18544963
is this you anon?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.