[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I have spent years abusing my body and mind, a few months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 9rN2q2H.jpg (84KB, 600x958px) Image search: [Google]
9rN2q2H.jpg
84KB, 600x958px
So I have spent years abusing my body and mind, a few months ago I hit rock bottom and realised things needed to change. Nothing professional just great friends and a family I don't deserve. In the process of bettering my life and proving my change and commitment to the woman I owe so much I injured myself. Four years ago it was a herniated disk, now its sciatic nerve damage. The pain is crippling and hydrocodone only dulls the spasms for an hour or so. After my accident I missed a lot, to the point have pushed myself in believing I'm a lost cause. Once agian I closed down and pushed everyone away, all I want is to explain myself to those I hurt so many times over and over agian. I am at a stage where after swallowing a handful of pills to sleep I lay awake crying telling myself I deserve this. My fantasy today was to give one last goodbye, to the mother who worked three jobs and sacrifices even today just help somebody. The grandmother who taught me to read, dream, become inspired. My ride or die boy, as autistic as he may seem I love him like a brother. The girl that taught me what love and hate was. Finally the woman that accepted me as a flight risk, no matter how many times no matter how long I would disappear she was always waiting for me to sober up and just let her know I was still alive. There are amazing people in this world, human beings that are truly selfless and humble. They are strong. Myself, however has always struggle just to smile, to lend a hand, or just wave at someone. I trap myself in my thoughts I see what I am and all the time and money that has been waisted. Can I apologize for all the things I did and didn't do then finally pull the trigger this time? I offer nothing, I get by and live check to check. And at this point I dont want to change, I just want to be gone and forgotten. Is there help for the broken that dont want to be fixed?
>>
You can only get help if you WANT to be saved, stop being selfish. You're friend and family LOVE you, want you to get better, even if you don't. Best thing you can do is try to fix your addiction, if not for yourself, than for those around you. What is the point of making them suffer too, Your injury is just that, a injury. You might suffer, but making your friends and family suffer is wrong. Don't take this as me saying "Just kill yourself" because that will only make things more painful for those around you, not you. Because when its all said and done, they will have to bury you, not you. Get help, even if you don't feel like it will do anything, do it for those you care about, and those who care about you.
>>
>>18544505
Please mind my grammar mistakes
>>
>>18544505
Trying to work towards finding my medium where I can stand up and say something is wrong. The biggest problem I come to is in only six months I went from a half gallon of vodka every two days or so to clean shaved and clean liver with nothing to want for, back to the gutter. In six months my family and friends saw me come out of nowhere at an all time low, flip 180 and become a new person, and now they all just wonder where I went. The motivation comes like a shotgun blast, or a marathon sprinter. Either way I can never stay in the zone for any period of time.
>>
>>18544529
I understand that, really I do. What worked for me is I stop caring about what people thought of me, and got help. I started letting the people I care about back in my life (albiet one person at a time, starting with my parents) and started looking for people to help me, for me it was one of those weird online chatrooms full of horny teenagers, and I wouldn't recommend it. Don't worry if you look like a hot mess, don't worry about what they think of you, get help then find a medium.
>>
>>18544549
You hit the nail on the head, I do care to much what others think. In highschool and collage I was the ass hat that didn't care. I did what I liked I said what I wanted, the typical edge lord. Then I moved out on my own lost a few jobs and left a lot of people behind, I shut myself off from the world and while I thought I was still in charge of my own little slice of life I shunning myself. Driving around town music blasting and honking at joggers morphed into only leaving my bed to buy alcohol. I got to a point where I would drive an extra 10 miles beacuse I thought the cashier at my normal liquor store would try and talk to me. I have lost all confidence. The trait I knew I had, the abilty to "dance like no one is watching". It was a quality I picked up young and natural others are drawn to that. I may have not been friends with every I met but at least I could hold a conversation. Now I force myself to make eye contact. I want to be that person again I do, I just dont know whats stoping me from changing. I don't want to be like this anymore yet I don't feel like I deserve to get better. I don't even know if this makes sence to anyone. Thanks for letting a random autismo vent.
>>
>>18544614
Well you welcome. I don't know how to help you change, because that's only something you can do. I hope you're able to get out of your depression, I know it's hard but hopefully you'll figure it out. And maybe one day you can help someone else get out of their depression. Good luck OP.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.