[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

r e l a t i o n s h i t

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: front.jpg (366KB, 1541x1416px) Image search: [Google]
front.jpg
366KB, 1541x1416px
>girlfriend of 18 months is looking for a new place to rent with her highschool friend
>highschool friend is vegan feminist
>I am the antithesis of this and I just know she doesn't like me much
>gf asks if I'd like to live with her one day, maybe next year
>I say sure
>couple weeks later
>the two of them still can't seem to find a place cheap enough
>girlfriend calls and asks me if I'd like to join them and look for a house together to save money
>immediately ask if vegan feminist friend is cool with that idea
>gf says she's cool with it
>I ask if she's sure
>gf admits that her reaction was more like "um... I don't know" until she realized how much cheaper it would be and then she suddenly came around to the idea
>proposes having dinner to see if we like each other and get along
>I tell my gf "I'll have to think about it"
>I already live in a cheap place (admittedly it's a shithole)
>can't think of anything worse than having to live with a vegan feminist who only tolerates my presence for the sake of cheaper rent
>at the same time I can tell I'm making a lot of assumptions about the situation and being a bit of a cunt

I'm very conflicted now. what the heck do I do?
>>
>>18544428
It all depends on how many rooms there will be. If the feminazi and you will have different rooms to hang out, you can see her like 2 times per day.

Just go for it, you will have simulation to how marriage feels like. First few months nonstop sex like rabbits and then the hard part begins: overcoming ressement.

Just make sure you have place to leave to when you will break up with your current gf. Also her friend will probably try to sleep with you sooner or later. Avoid that.
>>
>>18544441
that's pretty cynical isn't it? I thought I was making big assumptions but you're saying it's a foregone conclusion that we'll break up?
>>
>>18544448
50% of marriages end in divorce. I can't image the percentage of cohabiting couples that end in separation. Must be north of 90%. Just have a personal exit plan and also discuss so kind of plan with the gf so that it ends amicably.
>>
>>18544448
>cynical
Nah, it is practical. There isnt worse life situation then to be stuck with somebody you hate just beacuse you both are poor for proper break up.

You didnt mention your age, but i bet you both are in teens years or early twenties. Ask yourself a question
>do i want to marry her? Have babies with her?
You are probably too young to ask yourself questions like these so sooner or later you will grow bored of each other and simply part ways. And if not, you will be statistical anomaly.

Just dont think too hard and enjoy it while it lasts. Who wouldnt want to have morning sex with her gf and getting trouble falling asleep when she breathes into your ear and neck?

And really, watch out for her friend. It is almost sure she will try something. Never get drunk in her presence. Be wary.

>you can always prove me wrong by actually staying with your gf forever, but i would like to see you try
>>
>>18544464
So = some

Fing andriod
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.