[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have feelings for a very close friend, how to tell her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1495752659700.jpg (22KB, 480x372px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1495752659700.jpg
22KB, 480x372px
>know a girl for like 2+ years and talked casually with her
>became very close, closer than every other friend i have
>in the past 3 months develop strong feelings for her
>can't stop being jealous and getting sad when she gives anyone else attention
>always anxiously waiting for her to message me

i have to end it. i'm her closest friend and we spend the most time talking but the closer i am to her the more hurt i feel, because she definitely doesn't have the same romantic feelings to the same intensity. I still want to tell her how i feel, but at the same time let her know that i don't expect her to say she likes me too and i only had to tell her because it was destroying me otherwise and to build some closure.

How should I phrase it? I'm super embarrassed for liking her more than she likes me, but she doesn't have a single clue that i like her at all. i wasn't interested in her until a few months ago and even then i never flirt with her or show any interest. she's also never dated a boy before and probably thinks nobody actually has feelings for her.
>>
Well see I've had this for the past 7 months, with a girl I went out with for the first month, was too worried to leave, so I stayed as a friend. She told me all the time she wasn't friendzoned, only to be told a few days ago that it's just not gonna happen.
If I can give advice, don't do a me, it hurts like you say, knowing someone doesn't feel the same. Show your concern and care for her, notice the little things, show her your gentle and tender side. Hold her hand, gentle considerate things. It'll be alright dude, if you can get it that far, you can do better than me. I believe in you ;)
>>
>>18544383
>in the past 3 months develop strong feelings for her
why am i not surprised?

yes end it, thats how you deal with these things and learn for the future that friendships with females are a myth (above superficial "friendships")
>>
>>18544383
Not gonna happen but don't make any declaration of love and devotion. Make a clean abrupt break. She may contact you (maybe not) and wonder where is her shoulder to cry on. If she persist you can confess your feelings and the reason for the detachment. Don't get sucked back in simply because she inquired, it means nothing romantically only that she wants to know why a groupie isn't around anymore.
>>
I can't help you phrase it word to word, but just so you know - it's the right thing to do OP.
>>
>>18544383
the most god awful conversation in the world is when you secretly love and she starts telling you about this guy she just met and likes. avoid that by disappearing now
>>
Just take a chance.
You never know.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.