[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The hooker I love.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: 5bebbc4cd533ca1086da684a.jpg (38KB, 600x544px) Image search: [Google]
5bebbc4cd533ca1086da684a.jpg
38KB, 600x544px
Hi guys, russian anon here.
As promised, recreation of the thread - >>18530425
I called her - she doesn't remember me.
Well, that's pretty much it.
My feelings destroyed, my ego destroyed, my hopes vanished.
Job interviews ended with nothing.
My life is fucked.
I'll fuck her on monday, last time, and then probably kill myself.
That was probably my best week in my life, when I felt that I am happy. As always it ends with pain.
Thanks for your support and thoughts. I really appreciate it.
>>
There are more girls in the world. don't worry about it
>>
>>18544377
lomo
>>
Are you sure you're from Russia and not the US? This whining and crying over every little thing that doesn't go my way is more typical of the snowflakes we have in this country.
>>
Boohoo, come back when you have real problems.
>>
>>18544399
Yeah, but there are not so many such beautiful girls as her. And considering the fact she is also a hooker, that makes a possibility to find someone so hot and acquirable for me is going to zero.
>>18544412
>>18544414
Yeah-yeah, whatever.
>>
>Trying to date a hooker

Come on, OP. I know you're lonely, and your dick is clouding your mind, but come on.
>>
>>18544412
>This whining and crying over every little thing that doesn't go my way is more typical of the snowflakes we have in this country.

Oh dude you can't possibly imagine how bad things are in Russia and other Slavic countries.

Whinning is very common, its just that more people here opt for suicide than in the west I think.
>>
>>18544438
Thanks for the info. As you noticed, he still continues to whine. >>18544433
I think you may be right.
>>
>>18544377
Don't see her again OP it's just going to hurt you more.
Work in yourself. Try getting a better job( I know you said the last one didn't work out but keep at it). Pick up new skills or hobbies like weight lifting, programming, hiking.
If you have money to blow on a hooker maybe get a pet bearded dragon. You can't fuck then but they are really cute and friendly. The start up costs are like 1000$ in the first year and you need to learn how to care for them which is a bit of work but they are cute and helped someone I know get over a girl
>>
>>18544377
Sad to read what happened. I was visiting /adv/ waiting for your history and hoping for a good outcome.

Nevertheless, have fun next Monday with her. I guess one option is looking for cuties in shitholes like Lithuania.
>>
>>18544377
We literally told you not to invest your feelings in a whore and you just went and did it anyway. And now you're ready to kys over a whore... chill out dude
>>
>>18544437
That's not about dick. I felt comfortable to talk to her. We had a good time talking whilst fucking.
It just felt nice to be near her, and fucking wasn't in focus.
>>18544496
Nah. It won't hurt me. I'll just have a good time with a good hooker, and nothing personal.
>>18544500
Thanks. She may remember me on monday, but I won't reinvite her. Just professional-client relationship.
>>18544510
That's not about her, I wanted to kill myself before I met her. Then I wanted to live for a short period of time, and then everything returned to shit.
>>
>>18544377
Don't kill yourself over a hooker, it's not worth it, she was just a whore, and you falling in love with her is stupid, don't stop looking for a job, and find a partner that ACTUALLY likes you.
>>
>>18544518
>That's not about her, I wanted to kill myself before I met her. Then I wanted to live for a short period of time, and then everything returned to shit.

Dude, stop moping like a fag and do something with your life instead. It's really shameful that a grown ass man acts like some emo teenage girl.
>>
>>18544532
>shameful
Like I give a fuck about that.
>>
>>18544545
You really should give a fuck about that.
>>
>>18544555
No, I don't. If there are no people who can see my shame - shame doesn't exist.
>>
>>18544567
That's not true at all. And I bet there are people who see your shame now or will in the future. Just stop being a beta disgrace, this will solve your problems :^)
>>
a hooker. a fucking hooker. op fell for a dick warehouse and is depressed because she made him a favor of rejecting him.

yes, op. kill ur self.
>>
>>18544642
you need to read the previous thread to get the full picture on this classic story, son.
>>18530425
>>
>>18544377
>I called her - she doesn't remember me.
uhhh tough luck! better luck next time!

thank you for the update mate :)
>>
>>18544377
OP ... We have all had periods like this in our lives at some point. Even more than once in my case .. I can only give one advise - pic related. This way happiness lies ...
>>
Who would've guessed?!?!?
>>
And you didn't do anything just because she doesn't remember you? After all your whinings and posts I thought you'd be more dedicated than that. It's never going to be easy, boy. Specially with a prostitute. You have nothing, not even conviction.
>>
>>18544377
Come on, OP. You fell in love with a hooker, what did you expect? You already knew this was going to happen, you just hoped for the best.

Don't give up on life because of a woman.

"Life is beautiful in spite of everything... There are many thorns, but the roses are there too."
>>
>She doesn't remember the loser who took a whore on a date
I think she remembers you but she doesn't want to get involved with you. It's best for both of you. She's fucking single mother and a hooker. Be grateful and move on with your life.
>>
>>18544700
We talked for around 3 minutes, and she was trying to remember me.
She said: "maybe you messed me with someone. Describe me", I did. She told "hm, nope, still don't remember.".
Also, from our conversation:
-"Okay, whatever, you don't remember me, let's meet"
-"Fiiiine, I'll be on the place in 40 minutes"
-"Not for fucking, god damnit. To have dinner"
-"Oh. Well. I am too busy, sorry."
>>
>>18544709
bad buzz, anton. you screwed up by asking her on the phone, you have to seduce her in person, after you've made her come. then you can get it, no problem.
>>
>>18544377
don't feel bad i was fucking a cam girl until recently but then she disappeared without a trace. Miss her but....got to move on.
>>
>>18544716
greentext that shit so anons can learn from your triumphs and mistakes
>>
>>18544713
I didn't want to lie to her.
>>
>>18544709

You lack smoothness. I would've invited her anyway and with that 40 minutes, prepared her dinner and treated her like a normal human being once she arrives. Afterall, you're not only paying for her body, you're paying for her time.

Plus, with your conversation. Your tone sounds like a pussy. Saying "whatever" is pussy language and disrespectful. Women don't like sissy men.
>>
>>18544723
I didn't say "whatever". We talked in different language.
>>
>>18544377
man, this is pathetic. Thank you for making me feel better about myself.
>>
>>18544652
omfg. so op, i did what you told me and read it. halfway through i see the situation is even worse

not only she is a hooker,
she is a single mother
wont kiss
wont take it up the butthole

and you're in russia. i have a friend that have that paid tinder thing, i was using his phone once and i set to swipe girls near moscow. i didnt see a single girl that wasnt a white blonde 8/10+.

yes, go kill yourself
>>
>>18544798
that anon, but not OP. told ya this was one helluva saga.
>>
File: IMG_20170622_120005.jpg (116KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170622_120005.jpg
116KB, 1600x1200px
>>18544798
>i didnt see a single girl that wasnt a white blonde 8/10+.
So what? Lmao.
I've never had matches on tinder. I am fat loser.

All in all, this story teach me something. I feel kinda crappy right now, but, hell. Hookers are amazing. Never fucking thought that I can fuck 9/10 girl without any brainfucking. Easier than to buy a cola in a market. And now I know. That's awesome.
>>
>>18544813
That's really what you need to know about women in general, it's all about the money for most of them.

So, get a solid job and fuck them like there is no tomorrow.
>>
>>18544377
>I'll fuck her on monday, last time, and then probably kill myself.
Don't kill yourself until you've had a different pussy. It's like getting a second opinion before having expensive work done: don't commit to an irreparable course of action without a second perspective.
>>
>>18544377
test
>>
>>18545063
I had a girlfriend for 3 years. That was the worst experience I've ever had. She ugly, dumb, and always demanded money.
Her body was kinda nice, but not even close to that hooker.
>>
>>18544719
Pretty much, i'm not a handsome guy or anything so i've been going to chaturbate to get my rucks off. Saw this 8 out of 10 girl on chaturbate i did some private shows with her and eventually asked to meet up. she said cool and we meet up it goes great and eventually we start seeing each other weekly to fool around and fuck. Says shes going away on vacation she then disappeared... and i don't think its ghosting, but haven't been able to contact her...So i'm just going to have to deal with it.
>>
So offing yourself because of a bitch? You are letting a bitch decide on what to do in life?

Fight it anon. Don't off yourself cuz of a bitch saying she aint remember you. Nigga she takes it in the ass at least six times a day, course she aint gonna remember your face.
>>
>>18544377
Ahhhh sad it didnt turn like la traviata. Sorry anton. On the plus side you'll have sex and have a new job. So at least you felt really happy for a week. I was hoping this would turn out like a magical romance but i guess real life dont work like that
>>
>>18544377
зaбyдь o нeй
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.