[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to marry?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0001.gif (949KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0001.gif
949KB, 500x282px
A question for you married folks: how does one even begin to get married?

Me and my long term boyfriend want to marry. Is it really a cash cow? I just want a small get together. I don't wanna get big and fancy.

Where do we start?
For starters, we both go to Christian churches. Getting married at one of those is an option
>>
>>18544356
Then ask there.
>>
>>18544356
I'm not married but I'm fantasizing about it with this girl I've known for two weeks, I imagine our wedding would be small with no relatives.
Are you under pressure to throw a big wedding with everyone invited?
>>
>>18544366
No. Not under pressure

>>18544360
We're going to. I just wanted a few opinions from here
>>
>>18544356
Marriage is easy. Make some small ceremonial, invite friends, two familes and after ceremonial (at church for example?) all gets drunken silly and then you can have sex with your husband for first time not as a slut, but as a wife.

However, before you marry and spew few babies, i highly recommend both you and your bf to read this
>>18540505
And this
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2225936/A-husband-confesses-Seeing-wife-birth-sex-YEAR.html

So you bith know what you are going into. The sole knowledge about what can go wrong can easily allow you both to avoid many problems in the future.

And dont fall for diamond meme. Iz is scam made from jews. Use the money to buy something for baby or save it for new car.

Good luck.
>and since you both are christians, the church is no brainer
Just remember every good marriage ceremony has two stages: official boring one where you say yes and the second phase elsewhere (restaurant?) wherr everybody gets drunk.
>>
>>18544356
I'm getting married soon, and have everything planned out already, so I guess I can offer some advice to you.
neither of us have a lot of money and neither do our parents, so it had to be low budget.
even so, our parents pay most of it as a gift to us, so if that's an option, I'm rather sure they'll gladly help out in any way they can.
we celebrate in our church as well, so there is no need to rent an establishment.
fortunately, most of the people you need (cook, photographer, dj etc.) are jobs that one or more of our friends do, so if you know anyone able to do that, ask them, often they will agree to do it for much less than a professional.
ask teenagers from your church if they can do the waiting and offer them some money.
food and drinks will probably be the most expensive, but also the part where you don't want to save
don't not invite people because you think it's getting too expensive, but also don't invite people just because you feel that you should
that is your big day, invite who you want to be there and that's it

basically, ask friends, relativesetc if they can do as much as possible and you won't have to pay as much
>>
>>18544381
>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2225936/A-husband-confesses-Seeing-wife-birth-sex-YEAR.html

well not surprising seeing that hole you put your dick in get blown to the size of a planet lol
>>
>>18544401
It is not just about birth. Some guys are put off from pregnant belly, some from seeing you nursing baby and so on. The dead bedroom marriage can happen from both sides very quickly if they wont solve problems asap.

Otherwise the week turns to month and then to a year and half the reason why you married in the first place is gone. Then some witty coworker flirts with you, you suddenly feel attractive again and boom: cheating and divorce happen.

And it can happen from both sides at any point. Or that post from wife which gets her daily emotional upkeep when her "husband" makes her suck his cock and then doesnt even talk to her for the rest of day. Marriage is like never ending battle.

I just want to make sure op gets educated a bit before she makes that promise
>in both good and bad times
when she doesnt know how really bad the times can be.
>>
File: mm.png (479KB, 1002x419px) Image search: [Google]
mm.png
479KB, 1002x419px
>>18544421
Well those wouldn't be much of an issue if the guy just shuts off the emotional connection and see his wife as a purely sexual being, hell most guys would jump at the chance of fucking the shit out of pregnant/ wide hip/ big titties version of his gf etc. I know I would :D the thing is, instead of seeing the horny woman with a wet hole that needs to be pounded, they choose to see the wife who just underwent an ordeal and the fragile kid, lots of headache associated with them...and hence boner lost. I think a bit of role play could easily solve this, just pretend that it isn't your wife :D
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.