[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maybe im delusional but I think my therapist is attracted to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1495661222153.jpg (43KB, 604x499px) Image search: [Google]
1495661222153.jpg
43KB, 604x499px
Maybe im delusional but I think my therapist is attracted to me.

>The day before my appointment she texted and said she was looking forward to seeing me.
>I go to my appointment and she is wearing this black skirt.
>She is older but very much in shape.
> She does this basic instinct routine, moving her skirt up and down. Showing a lot of leg, then a little less
>Im looking away as im talking. I must have looked ridiculous.

What should i do?
>>
Nothing.
1. I'm pretty sure it's illegal to date your therapist.
2. I think you're confusing her kindness and natural habits to attraction.
>>
Talk about your delusions with your therapist. Worst case scenario, she helps you get out of it.
>>
>>18544350
You think she likes you because she wore a black skirt and didn't stay 100% still for an entire session?
>>
I wonder if my massage therapist is in love with me too? I get naked on the table, she rubs oil all over me, then massages me all over. She's never touched my privates, but I bet she wants to. LMFAO.
>>
>>18544350
No one you have to pay to spend time with you is attracted to you
They are nice to you because you are paying them.
>>
>>18544350
I don't know OP but you may actually be delusional that your therapist is attracted to you. I regularly used to visit my mom's friends home because we shared a lot of stuff like vacuum cleaner, pressure washer, etc. It's mom's chilhood friend. Whenever I went there, she'll be in the black tight dress that shows most of her cleavage, and shorts that is well above thighs. I for a lot of time thought she was attracted to me. When I saw her not making any move, I just thought it was just the way she dressed and thought nothing else later but she's one attractive milf, there's no denying in that.
>>
>>18544436
she was waiting for you to man up, manlet.
>>
>>18544350
This is exactly why guys shouldn't have a female therapist
>>
>>18544350
>The day before my appointment she texted and said she was looking forward to seeing me

thats called confirming the appointment and done for all patients so there are no gaps in her schedule and if you aren't going to make it she can fill the time with another patient. you're fucking crazy
>>
Gr8 B8 m8, you're seriously triggering the commonsense brigade there lad.
>>
>>18544585
Well, you think that's what makes you a man. I believe the other way which is true love, cuck.
>>
>>18544797
objectively a cuck; calls anon a cuck
Top kek
Have fun waiting for mlp.
>>
I always kind of stare when they have a skirt not cause I'm looking at their pussy but because they make some awkward shifts to prevent you from seeing anything. It looks so uncomfortable and I try to look away but sometimes the shifts they make are so weird
>>
mine does the exact same thing lol.

Dont read into it
>>
>having a female therapist
That's where you fucked up, OP.
>>
>>18544861
I don't want to cry in front of a dude
>>
>>18544821
God you boys kill me. It is difficult and quite uncomfortable sitting in a skirt when you know a man is trying to catch a peek. Most men are not so uncouth but some act like they have a right to look up my skirt.
>>
>>18544933
thats the point you wouldn't need to cry with a dude. women therapist only know how to take the last ball you have since your mother took the other one.
>>
>>18544861
This. Get a real therapist, not some slut who will never understand what it means to be a man.
>>
One of my dreams is to fuck my female boss, teacher in uni & high school, this nurse at the hospital, this doctor that I visited twice.

Did I mention fuck my female boss and then replace her? Literally soon.jpg with the replacing part.
>>
>>18545474
Why are ypu bumping? Everything relevant was already said. You are deluded and she's being professional. Read again these posts >>18544354
>>18544409
>>18544608
/thread
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.