[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: images (17).jpg (7KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
images (17).jpg
7KB, 300x200px
I feel alittle bit uncomfortable because my GF has a couple really crazy and promiscuous friends.

One of her friends is going going on a girls night out to a bar.

Is it normal that I feel alittle insecure?
>>
>>18544252
Google iwantmygflikethis tumblr
Post feelings.
>>
>>18544252
You're insecure because one of her friends is going out? Are you retarded?

Assuming you misspoke and your girlfriend is going out to girl's night, it's still stupid to be insecure. You can't be with your girlfriend 24/7. You have to trust her to be committed to the relationship at some point or you're going to crash and burn horribly in your relationship.
>>
>>18544252
Uh, what your gf's friends do is not your concern and you are over thinking it.

If your gf's friends are truly promiscuous, wild and crazy and she is part of that group then why in fuck would you choose a girl from that group? Sounds like you made a bad choice thinking your gf is a different girl than who she really is. That is what is making you crazy, not insecurity, but certainty, just not knowing when.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.