[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Want to get Lamisil but prescription is required.. anyone know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

Want to get Lamisil but prescription is required.. anyone know a site selling helpful RX without prescription that ships to US?
>>
no but if you find a clinic you can meet with a dr or nurse and they might prescribe it. be aware that it's easy to become convinced that you have fungal infections that you don't actually have, as in your body being full of candida. meeting with a medical practitioner will give you the best chance you can have of accurately diagnosing your ailment and getting the appropriate medication, which is probably what you actually want.
>>
>>18544245
I don't have insurance or anything and it's toenail infection that I've been battling with every over the counter thing I can throw at it. thanks for the advice I guess I'll have to figure what itll all cost me and just get this treated
>>
lamisil probably won't work on toenails. you will need to use a formulation which penetrates through into the body of the toenail, like an antifungal nail lacquer.

you want to get a nail lacquer with ciclopirox, the brand sold in australia is called rejuvenail but it might be different in your country.

the alternative is a lacquer with amorolfine, like loceryl, but it isn't as effective. I used amorolfine lacquer for years which controlled my toenail infection but never quite wiped it out. I must have spent a couple thousand dollars on the stuff in that time.

I managed to wipe out the infection completely with two pots of rejuvenail. You can get it over the counter in Australia so see if you can do that where you are.
>>
>>18544463
I will look into those and see if I can find a place that'll ship them to the US.. shouldn't be too hard if they're over the counter. Thank you for the suggestion
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.