[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Condom broke

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1489815259645.jpg (36KB, 500x462px) Image search: [Google]
1489815259645.jpg
36KB, 500x462px
So yesterday I had an intercourse with my gf and the condom broke just as I ejaculated into her (or shortly after).

We didnt do anything kinky and only normal positions.
I used Durex...

Why did the condom broke so easily?
>>
>>18544199
so that precious girls like this are born
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxVDnpsGTZY
>>
File: awQKx44_460s.jpg (43KB, 460x392px) Image search: [Google]
awQKx44_460s.jpg
43KB, 460x392px
>>18544215
Hahaha ... screw you mate, i was being serious
>>
Shameless bump
>>
>>18544199
Dear dumb frogposters.

Condoms break beacuse
>they were made faulty
>you were retard and went in dry
>you touch yourself at night

I bet it on the dry part. Have you eaten her pussy before you inserted? Or are you one of the boys who think that penis in vagina does anything for the girl?
>>
File: CeCBVNjUMAAr87K.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CeCBVNjUMAAr87K.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
>>18544215
what the fuck?
>>
File: 1499992221269.jpg (547KB, 1280x1879px) Image search: [Google]
1499992221269.jpg
547KB, 1280x1879px
>>18544215
Oh, so that's where this came from.
>>
>>18544357
I guarantee it wasnt the dry part. She was already wet when i went down on her.
Might have been a faulty condom. Fuck durex if so...
>>
>>18544452
did you not leave the little tip hanging off your jimmy for space for the semen to fill? how was the condom stored and for how long? did she have access to the condom before you put it on?
>>
>>18544199

You mis sized, youre putting it on wrong, it was tampered with, or you won the broken condom lottery.

They dont "break easily". They'll break on occasion but its not incredibly common.

Had an ex for 5 years and we probably had sex with a condom close to a thousand times. No breaks.

Anyway, anon. Odds are still in your favour she wont get pregnant over a single time. Shed have to be ovulating, and your sperm would still have to make it to fertilisation.

Pregnancy isnt sure fire. Thats why theres fertility clinics and ovulation tracking products.
>>
>>18544859
>fertility clinics
They are a thing because ladies want babies at age 45.

At age 17 you can get pregnant without knowing how super easily.
>>
>>18544199
sometimes they can just break due to not being made correctly, being too dry, already having a microtear, being sized wrong, or being too old!

have her take plan B unless you want kids right now
>>
In the words of Ari Shaffir, if your condom breaks, you're fucking wrong.
>>
>>18544199
Doesn't matter. Get a job and raise your fucking child.
>>
>>18544199
Oh no I'm fucking someone I care about!

STFU.
>>
>>18544852
Ye when i thought of it, i might have given too little space on top for the semen.... but i really didnt know it would make the condom break because of it lel...

>>18547083
Ye she took it ofc.
>>
>>18547330

Age, storage conditions and general duress in transport (if you keep em in wallet/pocket or w/e) and at times, cheap brands or just plain friction, all can lead to a condom breaking.

It's preachy, but double check 'em before, after you put it on, and always check the expiry date.

I'd say something about no-name brands or anything like that but they're probably up to snuff quality-wise, even if they don't come with bells and whistles.
>>
>>18544199
It happens, luckily never to me but there are lots of factors that can cause it, like age making the material weaker, or if you put it on too tightly at the tip (you're supposed to leave space for the cum to come out), also if the condom was too small, etc. And sometimes you just get unlucky and have a bad condom that breaks even if you take all those precautions.
>>
>>18544199
>why did the condom break?
Your gf poked holes in it and stopped taking her pills.
>>
>>18544199
1. durex and trojan are shit, cheap as fuck latex. try a better condom if youre going to use them as the sole birth control menthod, or get your gf on the pill. One and kimono brand condoms are pretty good.

2. Condoms need a ton of lube, both inside and out. I suggest using a small drop of silicone based lube inside the condom befor you unroll it on your junk and then a nice generous coating on the outside. Silicone lube stays viscous as silicone isnt water soluble, so it keeps the condoms moist and reduces the chances of them breaking

3. I hope she took the plan b pill right away, the chances of pregnancy for a young, healthy girl; especially around ovulation week are pretty high. If she hasnt taken plan b theres a lot of other natural miscarriage methods she can try but they need to be started right away.
Things like imcreased exercise, vitamin c without rosehip, ginger, goji berries, etc... theres a million methods, just google them and see whats the most doable for you with whats at your disposal.

good luck anon!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.