[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IP Blocker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Fag.jpg (105KB, 452x818px) Image search: [Google]
Fag.jpg
105KB, 452x818px
I need an ip blocker. Any recommendations?
>>
Use the hosts file
>>
>>18544142
+1
>>
you can block the ip from rooter just go 192.168.1.1 o something like that
>>
>>18544142

What does that mean? I don't know too much about this stuff. I'm just trying to hide from eBay.
>>
>>18545595
hide from ebay? as in you want to hide your IP address from ebay for some reason? you're looking for a proxy or vpn then. masking your IP address is only a small part of anonymization though. If you log into your ebay account with your new IP they'll instantly link it to you.
>>
>>18545609

I'm logging into a different eBay account. I have two and I don't want them connected.
>>
File: dUG7PE0pMSI.jpg (15KB, 224x217px) Image search: [Google]
dUG7PE0pMSI.jpg
15KB, 224x217px
>>18545752
Are you retarded?
>>
>>18545755

I don't think so. I just don't know too much about this stuff. I don't want eBay to see both accounts on the same IP.
>>
>>18545765
And why would that matter?
>>
>>18545782

One of them is allowed to sell and one isn't. One of them is mine and one isn't. If they link them, they'll both be banned.
>>
>>18545837
You want VPN for that. Simply log to one when using vnp and log to other when you DONT use that vpn.

And use different browser too just to be sure
https://portableapps.com/apps/internet/firefox_portable

>>>/g/ stupid question thread next time
>>
>>18545911

Log to one when using vnp? What's vnp?
>>
>>18545911

I posted to /g/, but didn't get a response.
>>
>>18545997
Maybe learn how to use google. It basically changes your IP
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_private_network

Just google vpn provider, pick some payed or free and try it on this site to see if it works
https://www.whatismyip.com/

Aka, write down what is your current IP, that is what eBay see. Then connect to vpn and visit that site again. If the ip is changed, you look like somebody else for ebay.

If you change browser too, ebay has no chance to tell it is still you.
>>
File: This Guy.jpg (48KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
This Guy.jpg
48KB, 625x415px
>>18546050

Thanks, dude. You're awesome.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.