[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gift dilemma

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Hello and thanks ahead to anyone that answers me with their advice to my following first world problem. So I am staying at my aunt and uncles house in another state on vacation. It is thanks to them that I can have this vacation and they have provided me with lots of leisure. I began on a drawing while here which I will not be able to finish before I have to leave. My uncle knows this and he knows that I wanted to take it on board the plane carry on with me as to not smudge it since I can't use fixative till its down or I don't need to make corrections. Despite this and a gift we already gave him with a dedication engraved he says he wants my drawing as a way to remember me. I protested that giving it to him unfinished and at such an early stage would be like throwing it away and that id just start it over again. he says thats fine and that he likes it the way it is. I had big ideas for this drawing and it is not close to down but some key parts are which will help me finish the rest. What do I do? what can I do? Whats the right thing to do?

Picture is not my drawing but this is basically the situation, only she's gonna have hands some body background and so on
>>
take a picture of it on your phone, take close up shots of key areas, include a scrap of paper with relevant reminder notes in the shot as needed, write a nice thank you message lightly on the back addressed to your aunt & uncle, and present it to him before you leave. draw a new one when you get home. the more you practice a skill, the better you become at it. forging good relations with the people in your life is more important than material items. not to mention trying to take that on a flight even as carry-on will leave it fubar.
>>
thanks anon
>>
bump just to hear if there is alternative advice as well
>>
>>18544893
If the drawing looks anything like the op image, then trash it ASAP. Spend a few years learning the fundies, then draw a new portrait and send that to the uncle.
>>
No it doesn't look like OP's. I personally think it already looks better. Op's seems to have some errors in proportions and shading and whatnot. But I do not think Op's image is trash either. I actually like it and it might be similar to how I draw or have drawn sometimes. I don't understand the hate towards the image when you go to any art gallery and I see 90% of whats there is worse than this image I found on google. Target true shit art instead like Picasso.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.