[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I getting played

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: hair_game.jpg (130KB, 800x1035px) Image search: [Google]
hair_game.jpg
130KB, 800x1035px
Hey /adv/

So I have been dating this girl for 2 weeks, we have been on 6 dates. Everything seems to be going good, she is very affectionate, we enjoy each others company, and we have had sex too.

What bothers me is that she went online even after our date tonight, we watched a late night movie and I didn't want to take away from her sleep so I went home. I then browsed the dating site without logging in, and she seems to be online a lot.

I think I know what to do and maybe I just need an outsiders opinion in that I should move on. Having said this all, considering we aren't a couple yet, am I overreacting that she still seems to be searching?
>>
>>18543904
>

I think you should let this one go. She seems to be open to other options. If you are really into her then do something special to seal the deal. Else just let this one go.
>>
>>18543908
Thanks, I feel I have put a lot in to dating her. I paid for most of the dates, and did try to be romantic, I bought her flowers and whatnot. I guess I hate having to start over.

She claims she isn't dating other guys, but is at the very least still looking at them. She always compliments me on my looks, and she says she has a hard time finding guys she likes, and that works for her schedule.

I guess I will start dating other girls, since I told her that I focus on one at a time and it clearly isn't a winning strategy.
>>
You're better off dating other women and keeping her as a backup like she's doing to you.
>>
>>18543936
Thanks again, I guess I feel a little foolish because I cancelled dates with other girls in the hopes it would work out with this one. I guess I am just a little heart broken, but it's probably for the best.
>>
>>18543952
you shouldn't feel heartbroken after two weeks. dates are for testing compatibility unless there was a relationship preceding dating.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.