[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In love with my best friend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9391.jpg (117KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9391.jpg
117KB, 768x1024px
/adv/, there's nothing I can do but, I want to know how I can get over it.

She's kind and funny and she cares about me. We talk and we hang out all the time. I feel bad for liking her so damn much because she's so caring and will listen and make me talk about my problems and help me.

I told her I liked her and established that I knew nothing else could be done, since I knew she wasn't into me. She can name all my best qualities and yet... she doesn't want the same things. It hurts guys.

What do I do to repay her for her kindness?
How do I get over liking her so much?
>>
>>18543732
>How do I get over liking her so much?

only way to get over her is to remove her from your life. if you keep hanging out with her she's just gonig to continue to absorb your attention and thoughts.

just move on, its the only way.
>>
>>18543757
How am I supposed to drop her like that? It's not easy, especially since we're close.
>>
>>18544374

Nobody said it had to be instant. Just turn your head and start looking for other opportunities. Take a walk on that day you'd normally do something else, hit the gym, find a hobby, etc.
>>
>>18543732
If you remove the sexual component of that love, it will be easier to continue to see her as your best friend rather than a lover. So my advice would be to have loads of degenerate sex to the point you remain flaccid in a flood of vanilla pussy
>>
File: IMG_8637.jpg (102KB, 582x577px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8637.jpg
102KB, 582x577px
If she is your friend she doesn't want you sexually so stop harassing her
>>
>>18544455
Who the fuck said I was harassing her???
>>
>>18544442
I'm sort of trying that, it helps but I want a real relationship. She's practically everything I could want.
>>
>>18544553
That's definitely what you're saying between the lines
>>
>>18544556
get the hell away from her and stay away she is never going to change her mind
>>
>>18544561
I agree with you anon, he continues to press when she has made it clear. OP needs to get it through his thick skull no matter how perfect he thinks she is for him and crazy in love with her she doesn't feel the same.
>>
>>18544378
yeah this. if you don't want to rip the bandage off, just drift away...
>>
>>18544574
>>18544568
>>18544561
How can you all assume I'm harassing her? What is the logic here? She's not into me and I don't bring up dating when we're hanging out with each other.
>>
>>18544455
>>18544561
stop trolling.

or if you're really a feminist, fuck off back to tumblr retard.
>>
>>18544586
Just leave her alone
>>
>>18544586
because you won't give it a rest here though several have told you to get away from the dead end. we all know love that is not reciprocated is hell on earth
>>
>>18544442
>If you remove the sexual component of that love
there probably wasn't any to begin with and that's why she see's him only as a friend and can't imagine more

>>18543732
>she's so caring and will listen and make me talk about my problems and help me.
that's what girls do lol
no, seriously. if you act like that, she will NEVER develop feelings you, because you will always be that girly friend for her.
this may sound stupid, but if you want a girl, you have to act like a man and not like a girl. girls want men, not girlfriends with a dong.
that's just advice for the future.
>>
>>18544594
NO you leave me alone :((
>>
Either you become the listener, the mystery, the attraction, the "I will not say anything about my problems until you ask me" sort of guy, OR you just need a different love interest. May it be an anime girl, or a real life one. Either works.
>>
>>18544627
>>18544599
I mean, I don't tell her anything until she directly asks me to do so. I mean, that doesn't make complete sense... how am I supposed to get to know her and vice versa if we don't talk about ourselves?
>>
bing bong
>>
>>18543732
>tfw OPs picture is a guy
>>
>>18543732
Get the fuck away from her cut off ties and never speak to her again.
only pain and loneliness will follow if you continue talking to her.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.