[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my neighbor definitely abuses his dog. Other neighbors and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: mfrn.jpg (47KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
mfrn.jpg
47KB, 403x392px
So my neighbor definitely abuses his dog.

Other neighbors and my family have heard his dog occasionally yelping and screaming but not like a dog normally would. Another neighbor said they thought a dog had been hit by a car and that's pretty much it.

Christmas eve someone got in a fist fight with him because while putting out the trash, they saw him pick the dog up and throw it, then proceeding to kick it as they cussed it out. When the dog owner got called out he got physically (he was definitely intoxicated) but when the police showed up he cried and boo hoo he's ~young and stupid and sorry it won't happen again :(

Today as soon as I got out of my heard I just heard his dog screaming with no pausing in between just minutes straight of a dog screaming. I'm not a dog person, I'm not special snowflake vegan, but even the day we put my dog out because she was crying out in pain she never screamed like that. I checked a few minutes late and the dog was STILL screaming bloody murder. It was dark but I heard him open the door and yell "Get out you fucking bitch!" which was when I went inside because honestly the guy's unstable.

I called the non-emergency number and they sent an officer but he left after giving a warning and I thought that just doesn't seem right.

tl;dr Neighbor abuses his dog and is unstable. Can I do something to this fucker so he cuts this shit out. Police don't seem to really care.
>>
take the dog
>>
>>18543669
Police aren't gonna do shit, call animal control.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.