[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not writing a horrible personal statement

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: received_704708319687581.jpg (32KB, 440x782px) Image search: [Google]
received_704708319687581.jpg
32KB, 440x782px
So I have a bit of info I'm gonna just puke out and I was wondering exactly how much I should be concerned about my personal statement. Basically I feel like I need to explain myself but if I were totally honest it would be a bedshit

>always wanted to go to a good school and be a scientist or some shit
>or be a rock star lmao
>planned on trying hard in high school but was told going to a good school was like no way man because I'm poor
>get an honours diploma, 3.0 gpa, 35 ACT
>dad who lives in Florida decided he needed to take control
>makes me pick between in state schools cuz that's where I'd get accepted and that's where the aid is (dumbshit)
>get accepted at OSU and OU
>find out I could have actually gone to a prestigious school and it would've been free
>osu gives me no aid and no scholarships, ou gives me full ride minus room and board (8,000)
>dad says he'd contribute about 8,000
>not happy about going to pleb school but as far as state schools go OSU seems like collegeheaven
>decide that I'd go to OU and get gud grades and transfer to better school
>plan is all set but then
>I look at transfer rates for good schools and they're even lower than already low admissions for freshman
>dad says lol jk about that 8,000 also get a job too
>so I'm bout to be going in debt and miserable at shit party school and gonna be stuck there for four years
>go to orientation
>room full of thousands of screaming retards
>fuckthat.jpeg
>>
>>18543585
>decide to wait a year, study for SAT subject tests and apply to better schools
>year goes by I have no money so I only apply to a few schools. I get a 790 on the science but only mediocre Spanish and math. try to cancel scores but they send em anyway
>get in nowhere
>but it was cool regardless because if I didn't get in anywhere I could just get in at any other pleb school
>end up going to shitty but expensive local university because home town and muh gf
>they say I have almost a full ride only need to take out a couple loans
>lol jk give us another 12,000 right now
>I do it
>school is retarded and full of conservative douchebags
>gf dumps me
>want to die
>withdraw
>also mom lost her job and bf right outta high school so she moves back in with her mum 60 miles away so I'm supporting myself which is why I had no money to apply to schools
>so I go live with mum and grandmum
>they both die
>stuck with grandpa for a few years
>trying to just fuckin move to California and be rock star
>never happens, stare at wall for a couple years
>working and saving and buying car after car and they keep going to shit
>finally get a decent car and then brilliant me decides to move back to hometown for a little bit to hang with buds
>get gf
>makes me quit friends
>try to just be family guy for a couple years and start coffee bar
>friends od and die
>finally break up with girl
>trying to get the fuck out of this town
>working two jobs
>one has people she knows, she seems to have blackballed me as these guys try to make my job hell
>other job is dickin me around hardcore
>I leave other job to be manager at this one
>work as manager for months with no raise
>at this point I'm so behind on moneys I'm behind on rent and my license is expired but no car so who cares
>>
>>18543588
>try to fire me because no license
>I quit and buy a van with my only money figuring it's gonna be my home soon
>they fire my boss and hire me back and give me my raise
>then they continue to dick me around and then fire me for leaving the store on a break when I was just sitting in my car
>get another two jobs
>pay off all my debt
>now I'm trying to go to OSU Mansfield

I know that's a whole bunch of retarded and I'm a retard and I should kill myself but I also left out other things like my mum being a druggie alcoholic hobag n shit and my dad was a bastard too. I'm also an idiot for letting girls affect my psyche which I blame in a really roundabout way on super Christian parents fucking up my head. I just don't know what's relevant and what's not and how much I should even bother explaining myself. I'm a 26 yo fuck but my test scores prove I have at least half a brain. My final semester looks like shit too because a couple of my teachers were bastards and gave me F's even though I turned in my required final projects and I didn't care because at the time I thought my college plan was set. One of them is now in jail for being child molester lol.

But yeah I can't really say I fucked up all my shit primarily because I'd never want to go to a less prestigious school. But I have no choice so please let me in
>>
just get the book What Color is Your Parachute and work through that, dude.
>>
>>18543585
so how are those dogs fucking? shit looks like something Guillermo Del toro would make
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.