[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prison

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (11KB, 367x137px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 367x137px
How is prison like both female and male jails?
>>
>>18543296
I can't imagine why you'd need to know about both male and female prisons.
>>
File: 1492792899747.gif (63KB, 137x211px) Image search: [Google]
1492792899747.gif
63KB, 137x211px
I would know, I've experienced both
>>
I just want to know what's wrong with that
>>
>>18543303
OP is trying to decide what gender to identify as to get the better deal when xhe pays for xer crime
>>
I'm just wondering what tips I can get here, if any
>>
>>18543315
You can get the tip of my dick...even more if you want
>>
Come on with all seriousness what r the most important rules
>>
How can I survive let's say a 40-60 years sentence
>>
>>18543343
Might just be easier to commit suicide in this scenario

What did you do? Perhaps you can just burn down your house and run away.
>>
>>18543343
Id honestly rather kill myself than serve anything more that 5 years.

what did you do, anon? 60 years is a hefty sentence
>>
I did nothing but I think it's always good to know ur stuff, just incase in the future I ever come across that scenario
>>
>>18543364
Wtf 5 years is nothing, no you wouldn't.
Who in their right mind would throw away 40 years because 5 will be stuck in prison?
>>
Well shit happens, so what you gonna do about it, but get prepared
>>
>>18543371
a guy with nothing to loose
>>
>>18543296
I men's prison your bum gets stretched to goatse proportions, and in woman's prison your pussy gets wrecked worse than a mother with 10 kids.
>>
>>18543429
OMG, I can berly take a dam dildo how the fuxk will take a whole fist.ouch! But I might grow to like it- right?
>>
>>18543296
You're going to have to deal with a fuck ton of interprison politics, lots of people trying to take advantage of you, and people straight up preying on you. You could get yourself killed simply trying to defend yourself. People who got twenty to life don't give a fuck if they get years tacked onto their sentence. They just wanna fuck somebody up. Prison is a scary place, OP. Don't plan on going there.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.