[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

This is my first post on here so here goes
>Meet emo/scene shy awkward girl
>Think she's most gorgeous girl i've ever seen, dyed hair all anxious and shy and shit
>Pussy, and talk to her, 3 days later going out.
>2 weeks after she splits for no reason, ruins Rogue One for me because I was upset watching
>Week after we go out again. Hang out, do sexual stuff. Then a month after we split again
>Stick around because I feel she needs me how she is, and want to still be friends.
>6 months go by, of ups and downs, not knowing whats going on. Keeps saying i'm not getting friendzoned the entire time.
>Final month we talk more about us, how we are. I try kissing her a few times, reaction isn't bad. Actually feel happy again
>We're super close at this point, I've done a lot for her and she'd done a lot for me, emotional baggage wise. She was a god send.
>Turns around when we're talking and says she can't see a future for us, and I'm left shocked, that all we had planned for the summer is gone, and everything I wanted to say/do is gone.
>Don't want to be an idiot and stick around and get hurt anymore, and don't know what to do.
So yeah, here I am on 4chan for the first time, not knowing what to do or how to feel.
>>
You shouldn't be friends with woman you have romantic feelings for.

You should have woman you are friends with and women you have romantic feelings for but not the same woman together.

Either ghost her or be her friend and resolve to not be interested her at all, if you have the willpower equal to that task (it requires a great deal)
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.