[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Something is wrong with my dick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: ramsay screaming.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
ramsay screaming.gif
1MB, 480x270px
OK /adv/ i am freaked out.
So I have phimosis and whenever I've fapped i've never let my foreskin retract (it just kinda covered the head). For the first time today I finally managed to get hard with the foreskin back without it bleeding and fapped that way. Firstly, holy shit it looks so much bigger and HOLY SHIT IT FEELS SO MUCH BETTER.

So I was having the time of my life when I realised that like 45 minutes have passed and I've not even felt near the edge. Confused, I stop, check and I KID YOU FUCKING NOT I CAN'T FEEL ANY OF MY NUTS THERE IT WAS AN EMPTY NUTSACK

Now I'm not a fucking mutant; I have two balls. Did they ascend back into my fucking body while fapping just because of how fucking amazing this is? Any other phimosis sufferers had this issue (by the way its worth training your way out the feeling is 10x better) or do I just have autism?

Two minutes after going soft I felt one, now one nut in my sack.5 minutes later they're both back, wtf? Should I do something? Should I just try again?
>>
It's cool bro. I was just borrowing your nads for a bit. Didn't think you would mind.
>>
>>18543197
>Did they ascend back into my fucking body while fapping just because of how fucking amazing this is?

It's certainly possible. When you're highly aroused they tend to rise toward your body, sor some guys that means just kind of high and tight, for some it looks a little shriveled and empty. They're still there, it'll be OK.
>>
>>18543213
Do you know as to whether it would've made me incapable of cumming? I was watching my most intense shit and I'd never last nearly 45 minutes
>>
File: obi_wan.gif (566KB, 480x264px) Image search: [Google]
obi_wan.gif
566KB, 480x264px
OP here. HOLY FUCKING SHIT I came and it was quite literally the best moment of my life. Every other orgasm is like 10% the inconcievable pleasure I just had. If you have phimosis, stop what you're doing and work on fixing your foreskin, that was amazing.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.