[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I being cucked?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: image007.jpg (88KB, 948x948px) Image search: [Google]
image007.jpg
88KB, 948x948px
My gf -who is on the pill- was away working for 2 weeks. Shortly before she came back she called me and said she's worried that she's pregnant so she made me buy (edit: ok I offered to) tests when she got back.

She left the sunday. Last time we had sex was the saterday. Sperm lasts a max of 3-5 days in the uterus and a fertilized ovum takes 6-12 days to implant, but usually 7. Her (supposed) implementation bleeding started the Tuesday. Exactly 10 days since we've had sex. That would require the highly unlikely scenario where both conditions are maxed.

She's studied biology at a tertiary level so she is bound to know these facts better than I do.

Then the weekend she came back she started talking out of the blue about how she was glad I wasn't one of those bfs who got paranoid that my gf was cheating on him (I did not know there was a man their age where they were working, the students were 5 girls, the prof was only 3 years older).

So naturally this made me very paranoid leading to this thread.

She's been pretty loyal for the 7
months that we've been together and I've never had reason or wanted to suspect. The relationship is perfect except for this, never had a single fight. We spend most of our free time together.

Should I confront her? Am I over thinking it? Maybe I don't want to know?
>>
Do you even know for how many days she has been pregnant. She could have already been for a few days of course. Pregnancy doesn't even show up on tests straight after conception, takes a few days usually.
>>
>>18542929
We tested the tuesday after we came back.

Test was negative. Sorry forgot to mention.

It'a what she said that bothers with the timing of the first time she said she wanted to be tested.
>>
>>18542910

>Should I confront her?

Confront her with what? You have absolutely no evidence or reasonable suspicion to believe she's cheated on you other than some loose googled data about how a uterus works. You don't have a uterus. You aren't intimately familiar with her menstrual patterns or what her body normally feels like so I'm not sure where exactly you feel like you have a solid foundation to believe she is cheating on you.

I understand I'm playing devil's advocate pretty hard here but I have a difficult time understanding how any reasonable person would say to their girlfriend "Hey, so you've been very loyal to me and our relationship has been perfect but yesterday I googled "uterus" and now I think you're cheating"
>>
On the bright side. If she was cheating. At least she wouldn't want to marry me carrying some other man's child.

So maybe I should stop digging.
>>
>>18542943
I agree with you entirely.

It's what she said. It made me paranoid and over think.

She was a bit cold this week. But she was sick. She took pills for pain and stomach aches so not faking it.
>>
>>18542910
>a fertilized ovum takes 6-12 days to implant
Just from this statement I don't think you know how the female reproductive system works. The ovum has to be fertilized to implant? Do you even know what periods are for?
>>
If your GF is cheating on you why the fuck would she tell you about possibly being pregnant with another guy's child?
>>
Yes, she is obviously nervous.

Ask one of those other girls.
>>
What does cuck mean I've been googling it but can't find a clear answer help please very important
>>
>>18543058
A man who let's the whole neighborhood visit.
>>
>>18542966
presumably to trick op into thinking that it is his
>>
Yikes.

Yeah very shady behavior. Mainly the deflection tactic she used when she randomly brought up cheating (deflecting suspicion).

Good luck OP.
>>
In my experience, if you have to ask, then she is.
>>
All you can really do is ask her.

All the evidence could point to it and she could not be; she could be, and there could be no trail in the world.

You're not gonna get this out of us, unfortunately. We can only project and imply, and there isn't exactly a way to prove it.
>>
>>18542910
>3-5 days
>6-12 days to implant
>last had sex 10 days go
>3+6 = 9

She's had plenty of time to get pregnant by you, doofus. Listen to this anon >>18542943
>>
Yeah, she's fucked some other guy in those two weeks. It's only 7 months, you should confront her. Better to find out now rather than 10 years down the line.
>>
>>18543060
What kind of man does that to someone he loves?
>>
Create a gmail account along the lines of professor sex 69420

Send her an email.about how great it was "working" with her for those two weeks.

Or, just swipe her phone when she's sleeping to check.
>>
>>18544253
I have a hostile fetish. Not sure how it developed, best I can tell is from watching open and seeing this woman you desire being taken by another. I know it's fucked and is at odds with my values. Just a hard fetish to break. Luckily, my wife shot that down.

Basically I'm saying all that to say this. We aren't monsters it's just a fetish.
>>
>>18544262
Hotwife fetish*
My apologies
>>
>>18542910
she probably talked with the other girls and they mentioned how unreasonable some of their bfs were being about them working with a guy. this made her appreciate your chillness but also might have made her feel insecure because girls are crazy, like maybe you don't consider her worth protecting or fighting for, or think she would be attractive to other guys, so she brought it up out of the blue to hopefully quiet her mind about it.

also sometimes girls just think they're pregnant, like any other person can be convinced they have cancer or aids because they feel sick one day. i consider it a good thing that she doesn't ignore feeling pregnant and takes tests just to be sure. it indicates to me that she is logical and reasonable with her actions, and this will help her make good decisions when her feelings are confusing or threatening to point her in a stupid direction. i believe these are not the characteristics of a cheater.

but in the end it's about trust, and you have to know that she could cheat if she decided to just like any other woman could. if you want to trust her and risk it then hopefully you'll be rewarded for it in the form of a good relationship where that trust isn't violated.
>>
>>18542944
yes. I had a gf of 2 years try to trick me so you are fortunate.
>>
>>18542910
>pretty loyal
what exactly does this mean? is she loyal or have there been things that don't add up?
>>
You're being stupid. Not cucked.
>>
File: 1499405707591.png (302KB, 507x471px) Image search: [Google]
1499405707591.png
302KB, 507x471px
>>18542910
You are over thinking it . Besides, there is nothing you can do about it now.

Dont marry her. Just wait till the baby is born and insist on a test. One in three. One in three. If it's yours, seriously consider getting serious. Women plan to get pregnant. These things are rarely an accident.
>>
>>18542910
Primary question:
After her period but before she left for two weeks did you cum inside of her?

If no then she cheated.
>>
>>18542910
>the students were 5 girls, the prof was only 3 years older
Now wait just a minute. So a university sends 5 young university students away for 2 weeks with one man, ostensibly a professor just 3 years older as supervisor and chaperone? No university would expose themselves to that liability. Something smells here. I think the "professor" is likely a grad student assistant to a professor. There also is no reason for your gf to call you and tell you she might be pregnant shortly before she returns unless she fucked the guy without a condom and trying to get ahead of this and worried about getting pregnant.
>>
>>18542937
Has she even missed her period? That's usually when a girl gets a clue. When was her last period?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.