[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I made that thread a while ago, but it got archived before I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 1499205825331.jpg (54KB, 530x800px) Image search: [Google]
1499205825331.jpg
54KB, 530x800px
I made that thread a while ago, but it got archived before I could post more info. So:

Should people with autism be ashamed for having it? Am I iredeemable trash?

To give some context, I'm a 23 year-old dude with PDD-NOS (or possibly high-functionning autism) with a year left of college to do. I'm planning on becoming a 3D animator. Anyway, related to autism, everything I see on the Internet is negative. Everyone makes ironic/snarky/condescending/mean comments on people with the condition or about situations in which autism is involved. People on most websites like YouTube, Reddit and 4chan say things like "That's so autistic lolllll xD", "I haz autismo and can count to potatoez!!1!" and "My name is blank and I'm the most autistic Let's Player on the Internet lolllll". Shit like that. How do I not feel like dogshit after seeing that?

To add insult to injury, there's a guy at my school who is clearly autistic. He has very bad grades, talks really loudly, doesn't know hygiene and always interrupts the class with off-topic commentary (and whenever he does everyone sighs). Very awkward in general. Of course, the other students hate him. They call him "Case #2" for some reason and make condescending and mean jokes at his expense. What's worse, is that even some of my friends make those same jokes and commentary on him. I'm at that very awkward spot where I must relunctantly agree and laugh. This whole ordeal gives me a really negative image of myself.

How should I handle all this?
>>
Cut off those people around you. If they can't even have the common decency to be a lil more sensitive around you they aren't worth keeping around.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.