[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 28

File: untitled.png (4KB, 361x315px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
4KB, 361x315px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.
>>
Is there literally any girl here in the UK that wants to cuddle me?

I'm 18, athletic build, 6ft. Literally someones ideal but I am too much of a ROBOT ;-;
>>
>>18542713
I’m 5’7, 23, and a twig. I’m sure I’ve somehow have had less than ideal experiences than you, and I’ve had a gf every year since I was 18, some pretty hot. Suck it up you dumb fucking Chad. Girls on tinder will fuck you literally JUST BECAUSE
>>
>>18542732
I'm looking for a very specific type of woman.

A skinny adorable shut-in neet who wears oversized jumpers and hoodies and owns a big fluffly dog.

I won't settle for LESS
>>18542713
>>
Are women who partake in ONS mentally incapable of having an exclusive relationship or can they separate being with someone based on emotions from based on wanting to have sex? I had one girl once tell me she fucked guys because it was FUN, and not cause of the pleasure. What does that even mean?
>>
My girlfriend slapped me across the face yesterday. I called her childish just before the slap, because her financials (and future) are absolutely horrendous. She is taking on debt to get a degree in political science, is an average student, and is basically NEET besides that.

I felt (feel) like when she slapped me, a lot of what I felt for her, disappeared.

Am I in the wrong here? Why do I feel like I lost feeling for her? I'm very confused right now.
>>
>>18542742
Guys like you usually intimidate those type of girls though, so they date within their social sphere. From what I’ve seen, at least.
>>
Can any girl here tell me why women do that?

>date this girl
>have an amazing time together
>she wants to see me again
>text more for about a week, still as happy as at the start during that week
>over night she loses the attitude
>isn't as enthusiastic, doesn't message as much as before
>I'm confused but try to make her happy anyway
>flakes out before 2nd date
>we break it off before it happens
I don't get it, its like she made something up to hold against and then convinced herself that I actually did it. Why?
>>
>>18542743
She gets high on the excitement of mutual attraction and affection, however brief. It's a helluva drug.
>>
>>18542748
I try and look at cute as possible though. Have sruffy (but clean) hair and facial hair. Bright blue eyes and a cute dark rings under my eyes.
I only lift for strength so I don't look like a bodybuilder, but just above average in muscle mass.
I wear baggy hoodies and nice cotton shirts too.

I have been told I'm cute but only by people online cause I'm a shut-in.

I just want someone to cuddle :(
>>
>>18542745
This is unacceptable. Respect yourself enough to ditch her sorry ass.
>>
>>18542745
My girlfriend is spoiled, her parents pay for her lifestyle — which if they knew about most of it wouldn’t condone. She takes advantage of them without realizing it, like, yesterday she was saying how she has a feeling to want to travel the world at any chance and will do so.. using her parents money of course. Her mother told her she doesn’t agree with it because of dangers, I said I agreed with her mom and she was upset I didn’t side with her. My financial situation is extremely worse than hers, my family is poor so maybe it was some inherent bitterness speaking but I said that you’re using their money so maybe you should be more considerate of what they think.
To that she got super pissed and ignored me the rest of the day. Basically, women are childish and idiotic, with terrible and selfish senses of obligation.
>>
>taking on debt to get a degree in political science
We don't deserve to be a superpower anymore.
>>
>>18542743
Pleasure is thinking about orgasms. Fun is thinking about flirting, the excitement of undressing a stranger and finding out what they behave like sexually, seeing them get turned on by you, cuddling afterwards etc. Basically the entire experience and not just the physical aspect of sex.

Lots of women partake in one night stands. Some of those are thrill seekers who could never be happy and fulfilled in a monogamous relationship. Some of those have an appetite for casual sex when single but have no interest in other people when happily taken. Some have had one night stands but never enjoyed it and only realized that sex without feelings doesn't work for them. Some will be damaged by things that happened to them during casual sex and will take that bagage into a relationship.

Basically, it's so common that you can't really speak of a singular group of women. They have different experiences, different motives, different personalities.
>>
>>18542753
There's no telling what happened over at her side. Perhaps she realized that some things that don't bother her enough to put her off about you, actually are dealbreakers for a serious relationship. Perhaps she realized that she isn't over her ex/ready for a relationship after all and it has nothing to do with you. Perhaps she met someone else she has a better connection with still.

From personal experience all I can say is that when I'm out with someone I tend to focus on having a good time with them, and it has definitely happened that reflecting on it afterwards I felt like there just wasn't enough potential, or there were too many red flags etc. Not saying that that's what happened here though.
>>
>>18542780
Say, I’m talking to a girl who is in the group of women that had casual sex and she now is trying to have a relationship so therefore looking for a boyfriend.

Do I press her for information about her past sexual experiences (she seems pretty distraught when I do, claiming she doesn’t like the feeling of being judged, however is completely willing to answer whatever questions I ask her regarding them) or do I just leave it? I was thinking about having a “sex talk” with her and asking her things like what turns her on, just simple shit. Cause in the past, the emphasis was on “how many guys have you slept with” “why did you do it” etc and she was pretty displeased with having been asked that. I have an urge to know more, but solely because of personal insecurities. What do
>>
I just got this chicks number on the street. Its first time i ever did this before so I'm so proud of myself.

But what do now?

When do I text her? Should I text tonight or tomorrow?
>>
>>18542804
I’d like to mention, sexual past aside, I fucking adore her. Great personality, pretty cute, good taste and interested in the same things as I am and is studying the same things as I am. But knowing she’s done what she’s done is always at the back of my head and I genuinely want to rid myself of the insecurities because she’s constantly reassuring me that things aren’t the negative way I’m thinking they are. And I really want to believe a woman’s sexual intentions previous to me won’t define our future.
>>
>>18542804
You can ask about what turns her on but chances are that she isn't going to answer anything that gives you more security here. In fact, given the context you provided she might just be relieved to talk about her sexuality without it concerning what her "track record" is.

I don't think you really have another choice than to make it clear that you mean no harm, but this is not something you are personally experienced with and you'd like to understand how she looks back on those experiences and how it compares to her to love with someone familiar and feelings involved. It is a touchy subject so yes it might set her off. But if she isn't able to try to meet you half-way and give insight in life experience that she's had and you haven't, I don't think you could've gotten very far either way. Her knee jerk reflex might be defensive because of all the negative stereotypes (and most young people are insecure about being written off or deemed inferior on whatever grounds), but it is in itself completely reasonable that you'd like to hear more about this. All you can do is be respectful about it and own up to it correlating with your own lack of experience there and wanting to be able to judge whether you are on the same wavelength in terms of relationship expectations.
Good luck anon.
>>
>>18542821
Thank you, this is the best answer I’ve gotten to this question. I appreciate it.
>>
>>18542816
We live in a culture that upholds casual sex as healthy, fun and completely normal of being young and single. That in itself is a factor in most people's willingness to give it a try. Other than that, it's in itself not really that strange to feel drawn to the idea of an exciting night. Even if the concept of sleeping with a stranger in itself doesn't appeal to you highly, it might be different if it's been a long time since anyone held you at all - and thankfully there's still people around who don't want to just get together with someone for the sake of being in a relationship and getting laid. It's also easier than it's ever been to find a partner, especially as a girl. So in that regard I think you have little to worry about, and for the record I'm saying this as someone who does not do casual sex because I don't have it in me to be casual about honestly anything at all.

What matters more to me is the way she reflects on it and talks about it now. Both casual sex and serious relationships. There's a huge difference between someone being addicted to the thrill of being touched by a stranger, or seeing it as a lesser alternative to sex with a loved one. This is a crude example but just to get the point across that the way she reflects on it herself is to me more telling than what she did or did not do.
If you want to know whether she's a girl who can be in it for the long haul, take a look at how she treats other areas of life. Does she have long term friendships that she takes responsibility for and invests in? Does she work towards long term goals? Is she someone who stands by what she believes in? Things like this can also be an indicator for to what extent someone is likely to feel at home with the certain monotony of a real long term relationship. And a bigger indicator to take her word seriously when she wants to give it a shot with you.
>>
>>18542832
No problem at all. I understand your hesitation but truth be told, anyone at all can turn out to prove less serious than you are about your connection, or not worthy of how much you invested in them. That's painful but at the same time it's part of the beauty of it. Knowing that you open yourself up to potentially get hurt is what makes opening up to someone intimately so significant and emotionally intense to begin with. She sounds like a girl who has a lot going for her and unless things take a turn for the worse while figuring out where you both stand, I would take the leap if I were in your shoes. If you don't while you feel something special for her, you might wonder occasionally what might have been for a long time. It is for most people not as common to really feel drawn to another person on an interpersonal level as movies and so on make it out to be.

Cheers, I hope you can find a good mutual understanding to potentially progress things from.
>>
>>18542795
she didn't have an ex as far as I know, she was very shy and kept saying how intrigued she is by me and how she never met a guy like me. Honestly, she showed no signs or I gave her no reason I could think of to make her dislike me at that point, in fact, she kept telling me how impressed she is with me the more she got to know me, thats why I'm confused. One day she just stopped being as enthusiastic.

Like I said, she said she had a great time when we went out on that date and she said that if I still like her later we can be in a relationship, I did like her but she refused to believe that I suppose, she said before the 2nd date that she's pretty much afraid she's boring to me, I told her I like her and insisted on seeing her again, she seemed convinced but then flaked out again.

In the end she kind of implied that its her fault, that she's just not ready for a relationship right now so maybe that was the reason behind breaking it off at the end. But that was later, before, she had no reason (by me) to lose the enthusiasm. I'm confused about this, could it be that she realized she's not ready for a relationship and she wasn't as happy to talk to me to
hint towards something going wrong? so I have a reason to break it off with her because she can't do it herself? but she did at the end. I don't know anymore. I just want to get some answers so if I fucked up, I'll know not to do it again.

We were both somewhat new to dating btw, so I don't think either of us looked back at the date and found things to dislike about one another, like I said, it went well for a week or so after the date, it just got weird over night one time and it made me wonder
>>
>>18542807
Congratulations!

I don't think it matters a lot whether you text tonight or tomorrow. Just don't make it later still or she might think that you're setting the precedent for mindgames and playing hard to get. I would take a decision based on how quickly you can meet up afterwards. For example don't text her tonight if you couldn't potentially meet up tomorrow, but you can the day after tomorrow. It's hard to maintain flow and chemistry when relying on texting so ideally you want a small window between her agreeing to go on a date and the actual date happening.

Just text her the cutest thing you can think of to remind her of who you are (eg best would be using a little joke she made about you, like "hey, this is the guy who reminds you of..."), say it was great to talk to her (if you talked to her, otherwise leave this out or say it was nice to meet her) and suggest to go out for drinks (or dinner/coffee, whatever you prefer) at x date in the near future. Suggest, don't make it a real flat out request. So "how about coffee at x place?" or "fancy a drink at y tomorrow?", not "would you like to go with me to x".

Good luck!
>>
>>18542868
Everything you mentioned points towards her having low self esteem and being anxious about getting involved with someone seriously. Given all the positive signs I think it's worth shooting her a message that you completely respect any decision she makes, but you had an amazing time with and were really taken with her, and that if she happens to reconsider het stance on dating you still want to know where things would go with the two of you.

Literally everything you mention in this post sounds like she got cold feet when dating became a potential reality to her. Now that doesn't mean there's hope, her being unable to date you because she has too much issues is as hopeless as any other reason for being unable to date you. But there's zero clue here that you did anything wrong.
>>
>>18542869
Ah dang I thought no one would reply so I said something like hi, its ___ it was a pleasure to meet her and to have a good night. Did I fuck up?

I was thinking to follow.up with asking for coffee or dinner if she replies.

I wish I said something more witty :(
>>
>>18542839
Your last paragraph made me feel a lot more secure. We haven’t talked too much about her past experiences, but, she definitely expressed a bit of remorse for it and it could potentially be due to me having judge her for it, though I didn’t know much about her at the time. However, she has friends whom she’s been friends with since a kid, both male and female, ones she consider her best friend. She has guy best friends that she has no sexual interest in at all, and she’s told them about me and they all want to meet and get to know me. She’s home now for vacation from school and she went to see her best male friend who was leaving for his vacation in a day, she took a 9 hour train to see him. I flipped out about this because in my head it’s like, you’re going this far to see a guy and staying in the same room as him too (separate bed but still)? Fuck no, somethings going on. She’s like he’s her best friend, what can she do? So I’m passive the entire day cause of this, (btw I’d like to mention we come from different cultures and countries but met in the place we both study, anyways) when she gets there you know what happens? We FaceTime the entire time, apparently she’s been telling him about me the whole time, we video call for like 8 hours until 6 am where she was and then I watched her sleep to end it off. The point I’m making is, she’s done for me pretty much all someone could to prove their loyalty, even when I don’t ask for it, yet I have a bit of skepticism even though she is exactly as you say one who is a dedicated person would be. In fact she hasn’t made new friends since this year, which was the first time she’s ever left her home.
>>
>>18542745
Anyone who doesn't have a grip on their emotions enough to not resort to physical violence needs to be dropped.

Get out now OP.
>>
>>18542888
she deleted me off of everything with no closure at the end, from what she told me she literally likes to run away from her problems, like when she spills a coffee in a cafe, she'd run out embarrassed, pretty sure thats what she did to me, she just ran away from me and left me hanging until I get the hint and realize she left.

I did message her in the end apologizing if I did anything wrong, she replied with "don't be silly, I hope you find someone nice, i don't want to do this anymore, sorry" to which I replied with a closure on my behalf (just to make her feel better) so I wrote that I understand her decision (even tho I didn't, still don't somewhat) and I wish her good luck.

I deleted her number and pretty much have no contact with her now and no way to get in contact so she's gone forever for me but I made sure she knows I had a great time with her so I'm happy about that at least, but there is not point trying again with her I'd say.

We broke up last month, I just kept blaming myself ever since (like I do, with everything) but I didn't feel justified, like there was something else at play. I think what you said makes a lot of sense and it helped me clear things up a bit, I feel a lot better now, those trips are a good sign too, thanks.
>>
>>18542904
Nah, it's a very normal/neutral text. The most important difference is that what you ended up texting requires more active input from her side. Going straight for a date suggestion only requires her to say yes or no (and, if she wants to, give input for the date). What you wrote doesn't really have an obvious answer other than "thanks, you as well" which is kind of empty and gives you very little to play off on.

Still though, you made a real life impression on her. If the difference between your text and my suggestion makes the difference between replying or not replying, then she was apparently already quite on the fence about you. It's done know anyway, all you can do is hope that she gives you more to work with than the whole obligatory thanks and go for your first opening to ask her out.

Also, being witty is great but just not always possible, and being serious is absolutely preferable over trying way too hard to be witty.
>>
>>18542768
Not that I disagree she was shitty,
but having a bad relationship and then lumping their baggage on an entire gender, becoming a spiteful lil shit is just as childish anon.
>>
>>18542745
The non-"red pill" and balanced opinion:

You realize you bassically just dcondescend wrote off your girlfriends hopes and dreams right?

Don't get me wrong, Is she being unrealistic? Probably.

But regardless of if she is or not, there sure as fuck is a better way to do talk to her than--what in her mind probably equates to--stabbing her in the back and destroying her self confidence in a decision she made for herself, concerning her own future.

There was DEFINITELY a way to not make her feel like a child, and to not make yourself sound like an asshole.

Whatever though, she's probably unrealistic, but on the flip side, clearly you ain't much better off and are kind of a socially stupid.

Realize you ain't all sunshine and daisies either bro, and either decide you want to work on this shit, or to stop throwing stones from your glass house.

I'm a dick to my girlfriend sometimes too, but I own up and either try to fix it, or realize some things are just some things and I gotta learn to give a little.
>>
>>18542926
>Balanced
>Does not address at all that she physically assaulted him, even if she was right to be upset.
ok.
>>
>>18542919
That sucks big time, but as implausible as it sounds, closure really does come from within. Oftentimes people are hoping for external signs that change their own feelings and allow them to let go of attachment to a person of situation now out of reach. They don't know how to work through their feelings so they keep thinking "if only x or y happened, it would've been solved for me and I'd been at peace". While realistically speaking, no, if it went differently they still wouldn't have been able to accept it because it just doesn't align with their perspective on it. If this girl had told you that she changed her mind about you and nitpicked a bunch of stuff you did and decided that there was no future, you'd probably still sit here thinking that it made no sense given how enthusiastic she seemed earlier, and if only she told you exactly what you did wrong... And if she told you exactly what you did wrong you would've still had a hard time accepting it because you'd perceive it as minor or things you're willing to change etc. You will never fully understand her point of view because it's inherently clashing with yours and that doesn't change depending on what explanation you get.

And from what you are saying here, she has given you a lot of information. She is insecure, she didn't trust that you could really be into her, she was no doubt afraid that even if you were you wouldn't be anymore after getting to know her better. She told you she runs from problems and that's exactly what she did. That's the story and that's logically sound but still incredibly hard to accept just because it's so shitty that it went down this way. It IS unjustified. But that's how life usually is. All you can do is focus on your end, try to not let how it ended spoil all the positivity from this girl having been fascinated with you and having had a great time with you, do whatever you can to say goodbye to her for yourself and move on. You're welcome, best of luck.
>>
Do erections hurt?
>>
>>18542961
nope
>>
>>18542968
What does it feel like?
>>
>>18542912
That's all very promising! People like to wave around that picture with the stats of amount of pre-marital partners and divorce etc... but people are simply not randomly constructed and personality traits tend to form some patterns that make sense in their own way. If you look solely at people who have had a lot of partners then you will see that they are more than average interested in adventure and thrills. And the other way around, ability to maintain a long term relationship isn't an isolated trait. It has to do with your ability to devote yourself to something and stick it out even if it's in a rut for a while. And with how much you get out of the layered dynamic that comes with having known each other for a long time and changing both in individual ways and together.

So that absolutely gives you some context to judge whether she has sides to her that would work out well in the circumstances of a long term relationship. Also your anecdote is very sweet.
>>
>>18542972
Flaccid? I don't even feel it. Semi erect? I don't feel much, but its firm to the touch. Fully erect? Feels like there's a fair bit of pressure down there, if I squeeze the muscles around there, it intensifies the pressure by a significant amount and feels rock solid.

I would only describe the sensation as pressure, like a real large zit that's ready to burst, but never as painful or discomforting.
>>
>>18542972
Do you know what a headcrab is? It's like that, but with pussy.
>>
>>18542952
Quit being a bitch.
It's a slap.

Is she immature as fuck for doing it?
Yes.

But this ain't some domestic abuse case. Stop being a drama queen who focuses on a singular outburst (which was in retalatio to a verbal assault) because you're too lazy to pay attention to the bigger picture--the fact that they're apparently both shit communicators.

Say what you will but I'm willing to bet this ain't the first time he's talked down to and ellitled shit, so you can't act like this shit came out of nowhere and he has the absolute moral high ground.

>INB4 some drama queen bullshit/hyperbolic straw man argument about how violence is never the answer.
>>
I am lonely and will be answering any questions from women

Ask away
>>
>>18542926
How the fuck should he have brought it up?
>>
>>18543000
Why are some men submissive? How can I weed them out when dating?
>>
>>18543015
They misinterpret submissiveness with laziness. They want women to sexually satisfy them without putting in any of the work.

Most normal people aren't really away of the whole submissive and dominance dynamic. Most normal men have dominance come to then naturally anyway.

So its as easy as going out and meeting people near you, instead of delving into the narcissistic cesspool that is online dating.
>>
>>18542994
You're damn right I'm going to say violence is not the answer to a verbal argument.
Violence is violence and is stupidly immature and also a huge red flag.

There's never a valid reason to hit someone if all they're doing is using harsh words on you. You either fight back verbally or remove yourself. If she was feeling that abused, she should have left.
That is what adults do. Not slap each other when ever they get angry. That's what toddlers do.

I'm sure if OP responded in self defense by knocking her fucking teeth out you would be horrified.
>>
>>18542994
But the main point was, you weren't calling attention to her failures at all. All you were saying was OP is a big stinky doo doo head and fuck him, his abusive gf is a saint for putting up with him.
>Theyre both shit communicators
Nowhere in your post did you address her failure. All you did is say OP sucked.
That's why I stepped into say you weren't being balanced at all. You were just attacking OP for using his words poorly, and not her for physically assaulting him. He completely has the right to be turned off by a toddler in an adult's body that can't control her temper.

Sounds like you would physically assault your SO's too if you didn't like their words though.
>>
Hey guys,

Had a boyfriend, 1 month later he broke up with me because of his mental health issues. 4 months on I still have feelings for him, and tonight he texted me asking if we could have a friends with benefits situation. I said it wouldn't be a good idea, but then added that I'll think about it (I'm in another country from him till September).

I know because of his problems that he has issues concerning relationships, but I feel angry. At the same time I'm really tempted to do this because I am still attracted to him and miss him. Also I never got a chance to have sex with him and I keep fantasizing about it.

Please discourage me from this because it do realise having fwb would be a terrible idea
>>
>>18543076
You know all you're gonna do is get your heart broken again.
Don't do it anon. You'll find another love, and probably one that has his shit together.
>>
>>18543076
Hey, the easiest way to figure out what to do is to list the Pros and Cons and decide which is more worth it for you.

Obviously I can't speak to you, but I'll try and list some pros and cons for you, and you can decide for yourself what's the right course or action.

Pros
>you get to have sexual intercourse with the man you love
>it might (although unlikely), repair your relationship
>it may just get it all out of your system, and you may be able to move on easier
>its not worth taking life too seriously, and you should do what makes you happy

Cons:
>your relationship may not develop further and it will only fuel the fire of your love for him, which may make breaking apart harder
>he might just be using you for sex
>your next boyfriend may be insecure or upset about you having a FWB
>you may regret it and can't take it back

I'd likely do it in your shoes, if I loved them as much as I believe you might.

What's most important is that you do what makes it easiest for you to move on, however, as there is no guarantee you'll ever get him back.
>>
>>18542961
>Do erections hurt?
Sometimes.

There are occasions where you can get so hard that it actually puts tension on almost the base of your cock and even strains The muscles of your shaft a little because of how rock hard you are.

Try putting your index finger straight out in front of you (palm towards the floor)
Now try to keep it straight while your other finger pushes down, just above your nail. That tension in your index finger is similar to the tension you can feel if a boners trying to pop up through your pants (and occasionally

On top of this, there's the blue ball factor that usually accompanies it (women can get this too. But usually it's intentionally done by other people. I.e. Someone strings them along with either pure foreplay/romance or some minor physical contact and brings them to the precipice, before intentionally stopping without letting them climax. Leaving them frustrated and a slight throbbing pain.)

>>18543015
>How the fuck should he have brought it up?

First of all, by not belittling her first words out of his mouth.

Besides that, by having an actual conversation, asking her actual questions, by offering support, and trying to help her reason things out.

*Note I am not saying manipulate her. I'm saying he either would have legitimately helped her find a way to accomplish what she wanted, or would have let her come to her own conclusion that what she wanted isn't realistic.

You could argue that that's all shit she should figure out for herself and should have to hold her hand through that shit because that's her responsibility as an adult, but I would counter with, then why the fuck is he in a relationship with someone he's not willing to put effort in to be with.

Because part of being with someone is providing support, not just when it's convenient, but when it's actually needed.
>>
Do girls with flat tummies like it when you pat it like a drum and lick their tummies?
>>
>>18542920
Well I managed to set up a coffee. But thing is she isn't my type or anything, how do I stir it into a friendship or fwb whatever that is.

I'm not looking to date her but I did get into the heat of the moment
>>
>>18543004
Whoops mistagged >>18543121

>>18543038
>>18543045

Violence is not an answer. But this isn't fucking her coming at him with a knife.

Part of being an adult is also realizing that your words have power.

If you walk up to a random dude at a bar and call him a cuntfaced nigger, and then get punched in the face.

Was that violence appropriate? No.
But i sure as fuck brought it on myself.

More down to home.
Let's say you have this coworker.
And every time he walks by and seeis you working on something, he says some small thing that makes you feel dumb. He points out that, "Hey, stupid. That's not how you do this, you do it this way" or "Hey. Stop being such a child, that's wrong, your going to fuck things up. Let me do it.", and he does this day After day, for weeks at a time. And he's not your boss, or your manager, but he sure as fuck acts like it, and there's no one else above you

then one day you finish a major project, a project youre genuinely proud of and have worked your ass off to accomplish. he just looks at it, laughs at you, and says "Great. Great job dumbo. Congratulations. Too, you twice as long as it would have me"

You're gunna be pissed.

Some might even snap at that point.
>>
>>18543135
90% of girls have some sort of insecurity with being fat, even if they very clearly arent, and most would interpret drumming as you playing their "fat" drum.
That's what I've seen at least. The rare super secure with her body image chicks probably won't care, and either find it cute or a tad weird but otherwise not think much of it or just tell you to stop.
>>
>>18543143
>continued

Now imagine that this is all magnified and that much more hurtful because coworker is actually your significant other, and is someone who you're supposed to be able to trust to have your back, it instead, they just chip away at you.

Shits toxic yo.

Is violence the answer?
No.

But as an adult, life is not black and white, everything has a root, and nothing comes out of nowhere and you need to acknowledge all that.

She didn't slap him because that's just how she is (if it was, he woulda left long ago)
She slapped him because this shits probably been going on for a while and she has no other idea of how to communicate or vent about how shitty this all makes her feel, and it's been building up, so she just finally popped.

That was the wrong way to respond, but her shit is her shit. She also didn't come at him with a knife, or throw him a right cross, or kick him in the nuts. Stop making it sound like she did.

Her being in the wrong has nothing to do with him being in the wrong.

He fucked up on his own.
She needs to fix heself, but he can't pretend he didn't have some part in instigating this, just because she finally lost her cool.

I'm not here to chastise her, because she's not here. In which case, all that would do is make OP somehow think that her wrong, makes him right (which is what every other poster is pretty much doing)

It does not. They do not negate one another.
>>
>>18543158
When will girls realise they're tasty
>>
>>18543143
Read the full thing dear anon
>Violence is never an acceptable answer to a verbal argument.
Your words have power, yes, so fucking use them.

If I called the dude a cuntfaced nigger and got punched in the face, some might say I asked for it yes, but I can still press charges for assault, because to most people no matter what bad words I say words are words. Fight back with more words if you are hurt by them.

>Coworker scenario
Yeah, I would be upset being cut down. I would verbally tell him to knock it off, and report him to management. And I would shut that shit down immediately, the very first time he called me stupid I would say to him "You have no right to talk to me that way, leave me alone or I'm going to report you."
>B-BUT IN MY HYPOTHETICAL YOUR MANAGER DOES NOTHING
then I'd leave the job. No job is worth being degraded, and if my manager refuses to stick up for me then I'm going to do the responsible thing and remove myself from the problem.
Same as I would if my bf was verbally abusing me. I'd just fucking walk.

I would never in my life hit or strike anyone unless I feared for my own physical safety.
I have the fucking maturity to stand up for myself verbally and not start swinging my fists crying like my 3 year old students do.
>>
21m, on the tail ends of a pretty god damn awful toxic relationship (1st one).

bummed because I felt a connection but its useless now. moving forward, how do I build confidence back up to get back out there? I don't have a mistrust or hate for all women at all, I just feel a bit shellshocked right now. Basically realized I was strung along and used for the past few months and im completely worn down.

Halp.
>>
>>18543076
This is unfair to both him and to yourself.

Don't be a cunt to you both.

Focus on getting better, fix your life, and maybe one day--years latter--you might be able to give this a real go instead of just a cheap moment.
>>
Why is britain still a thing?
>>
>>18543175
We have the best emo slags on the containment my boy
>>
>>18543159
>That was the wrong way to respond
Alright dear anon, this is all I wanted to hear from you. You acknowleding this was not proper conduct and could have been handled better on her end as well. She is no fucking saint here. She is not a battered housewife.

I wasn't saying she came at him with a weapon. I'm saying she physically assaulted him, because legally speaking thats exactly what she did.
And you stop acting like he just absolutely berated her and tore her whole existence down and she's a fragile little flower that cannot possibly defend herself from mean icky words and she's the TRUE victim here.
Because she's not.

And all I'm saying too, is people who "lose their cool" like that, tend to be far more dangerous later on. Those with explosive tempers eventually escalate to weapons.

You can chastise BOTH parties without either of them being inherently right or wrong. You saying "yeah she shouldn't have physically assaulted you but you should be more careful of how your words affect people" is not making op right.

Your post was not balanced. That was my point. It was one sided but just to OP's gf's favor.
>>
>>18543169
Cool that you'd walk away, thats what I'd do too.

But what do you do if instead, you're the asshole coworker?

Because right now I'm trying to tell the asshole coworker that NO, it's not okay to keep being so negatively and belittling, and that the reason people get in to fights with you is not because everyone else is an asshole, but your own behavior.

Which is effective the opposite of what every other anon seems to be doing:

Trying to protect the asshole and tell him that he didn't have it coming, when In fact yes... he kinda did.

Even if he meets another girl, she would either walk away, or end up repeating what his current gf did, because he's at the root of this just as much as she is.
>>
File: 1490703232045.png (324KB, 500x490px) Image search: [Google]
1490703232045.png
324KB, 500x490px
>silly discussion about boy stories among roommates
>bring up how the one time I actually smiled at a guy and he tried getting my number
>totally relevant; we were all talking about relationships and stuff like that
>a roommate screams "pathological liar!!" at me
>I wasn't even lying
>my self-esteem has been fucked up ever since
>doesn't help that she compliments me a lot; now I think she was just saying the opposite of what she means because she pities me
>now I think I am that horrifically ugly and that I was just imagining things

I just don't get why she had to call me a liar. It was so unnatural and made everyone go dead quiet and awkward. Why do you guys think she said that?
>>
>>18543192
I know you're a girl, but even so, you NEVER bother and try to analyse why a girl does something. This is a battle you can't win. You'll never figure it out.

And as soon as you ask what she meant, you fall into her trap and will never recover.

Move on and chill baby girl, you can cry on my shoulder while I hold you in my arms baby girl.
>>
>>18543192
>I just don't get why she had to call me a liar. It was so unnatural and made everyone go dead quiet and awkward. Why do you guys think she said that?

That was either a bad joke gone wrong (happens), a jealous/crazy statement, or she wants your lady/man bits.

She's a bit off as a person whichever it is,but so are you for being on here (so am I for being on here lul).
No worries though, you're overthinking.
>>
What is the yummiest part of a girls body?
>>
>>18543187
Assholes are gonna be assholes. You cannot control other people's behaviors, you can only control yourself. That is why it is your responsibility to remove yourself from a bad situation if you feel like it really is that bad.

OP did not deserve to be physically assaulted. I don't care if he called her a pig faced cunt who no man will ever love and should just kill herself. He never raised a hand to her, she should never have raised on to him.
You seem to think that saying he should not have been physically assaulted means I'm saying he did nothing wrong. That's not what that means at all. I'm saying the punishment did not match the crime. I'm not protecting op, just saying the right thing that violence is a huge red flag. I'd press charges if I were him, but he's likely lost all evidence of it now, so the best thing to do is to walk away. Same as she should have just walked away ages ago.
>>
May sound stupid, but I am confused about this girl.

She showed alot of initial interest in me, basically to the point of focusing purely on me. After a few weeks I messaged her, and she read but ignored it. Like 5 days later she asked for my help on a bus, her "baby." I accepted, and she acknowledged. Later that night I asked her for detail on the bus, again, read but ignored.

About a week after I commented on a post of hers, she like that comment. (Not that it means much, but its a bit of info) Then today, about 9 days after the initial bus mention, I asked her if she still was looking for my help. Again. Read but Ignored.

I don't know whats going on with her. Ideas?
>>
>>18543223
Women are crazy. Enjoy the ride and stop trying to figure them out. GLHF!
>>
>>18543230
Haven't gotten to meet up with her one on one yet... So, a whole lot of nothing is happening
>>
>>18543234
She's stalling for whatever reason. Don't band over backwards for her, blow her off if she tries and walks all over you.

Really simple my duh
>>
>>18543238
Honestly, I think something kinda traumatic happened to her, so thats causing her to be hesitant with me?

I won't do too much for her. Though, I'll still help her with her Hippie bus regardless. But I wont go to absurd lengths.
>>
>>18543244
I honestly doubt it, but who knows my man.
Just don't worry about what you can't change.
>>
>>18543245
Well, a post of hers on facebook strongly indicates something traumatic.

I still will just let it be mostly, but I just will probably have a bit more patience with her due to that
>>
Any girls here? I am exchanging life advice and good music for pictures of your tummies.
>>
>>18542915
/thread.

Pack your stuff, folks. No, seriously, OP, get the fuck out of that trap before it's too late. Have some love for yourself.
>>
I've grown fond of my bachelor lifestyle and like being the guy that isn't always chasing females. Its helped me grow quite a lot as a person and I'm as independent as ever really.

But this girl has me crushing. We're both programmers and I have a total boner for her mind. I cant fucking stand feeling like a little clingy shit around her. Its not who I am but I find myself completely unable to help it.

I'm not really sure that its mutual so I'm minding my own business, but I keep having these deluded thoughts and I don't know what to do to stop it.
>>
>>18543318
idk mate, its more cringy to me to try and deny basic human emotions because you're afraid you'll get hurt from them.

Getting dumped and rejected is a normal part of life. You do know that most people find themselves in the middle ground of being attracted to and desiring companionship of another human being, and not "chasing" things they can't have.

Just make a move. If she doesn't like you, oh well, you'll move on.
>>
>>18543327
denying a positive isn't quite the same and experiencing a negative though. its scary af and I wish I wasn't under this stupid spell.
>>
>>18543345
again, this is a normal part of life. Rejecting it because it's scary is very unusual and sad.

Driving is scary, I still do it because if I didn't I wouldn't be able to hold a job or function in every day life.
Going to college is scary, but I do it because it will give me opportunities to thrive later in life.

If you never do things just because they're scary, you're not really living.
>>
Girls.
Not gonna do a why girls do this.. but also a little curious about that.

Story:
before everyone jumps my case here: I have no romantic or sexual intrest in the girl of the issue, I have a gf of my own, she's just a long term friend, I've known her for something like 15 years. However she's been with this guy for like 6 years or something and he's a huuuuuge asshole.

The list of this guy's assholery can be made very long indeed but the worst parts are probobly he's abusive both physicly and mentaly, she trusts me and talks to me about the things he does.

>he didn't seem like a bad guy the first 2-3 years or so but he has become more and more of an asshole over the second half of their relationship.
Anyways to my close friend he is like heroin, she knows it's bad for her but for some reason she still very easily fall for him whenever he does something nice, wich by now, everyone she fuckin' knows have figured out is just his pattern of getting what he wants: "put on the nice guy mask for a few days>Tadaaa I was a dick all along!"

So for the last few years their relationship has been a rollercoaster up and down, on and off... I mean he friggin' beats her! How can she forgive that over and over?

Well, she recently moved back in with him again and Idk, I'm getting tired of this... if I find out that she get's beaten this time again I'm considering calling the police on him!

Why?
>>
Have you ever had someone that rejected you come back and ask you out?
>>
>>18543586
No, but I've been in the opposite position.
I rejected a guy at first and later went back to him. Granted it was early high school so I'm not sure how much that experience counts towards real dating.
>>
>>18543553

You can't help who you love, even the people who act like shits. She vents to you and you might know their bad side without knowing the good. She knows him better. Idk.
>>
>in be with gf
>foreplay
>dick becomes hard af
>about to put the D in her
>put condom on
>dick goes soft

Fucking almost every time. It is so annoying. If I don't use condom and fuck her it stays hard but as soon as I put the condom on it goes soft. Sometimes I can wank it and it will get hard enough to stick it in but damn. Is the condom too small or something? I'm using Durex ultra thin.
>>
>>18543244
Sounds like she just wants your attention. Had the same thing happen with a girl before.

>dated coworker
>she ended things
>stop acknowledging her existence at work
>a few weeks go by
>she would come up to me and act all cute and stuff
>would sit down and talk to me on break
>kept going on about her issues and stuff
>told her if you aren't going to be more than a coworker then I'd rather not talk at work
>haven't talked since.
>never looked back

She tried to play too many games
>>
>>18543121
That boner post was very informative, thanks.
>>
File: 1498517703566.jpg (11KB, 166x166px) Image search: [Google]
1498517703566.jpg
11KB, 166x166px
>Hey bro
>What's up
Why do people do this? I respond and now you're too busy for me??
Really grinds my grapes
>>
File: IMG_5716.jpg (58KB, 600x423px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5716.jpg
58KB, 600x423px
Do girls act fake, but personally they are slobs
>>
Girls

Do you appreciate it when the guy you're with gives you an orgasm with his tongue or fingers, just as much a his cock?

I'm 6-inches, but my GF has a really hard time cumming during just normal intercourse. When I go down on her she goes crazy though and I can sometimes get her to orgasm in under 5-minutes. She says she loves it, but I always worry that maybe she doesn't like sex as much because I can't get her to orgasm with my penis.
>>
How do I tell my friend that her makeup looks completely awful?

I don't know what to say because she's shy and has self esteem issues, but I really thought she was pretty before she started caking on the colored eyeshadow every day
>>
>>18543192
It made all your other roommates go quiet too, so they all probably thought she was way out of line as well.

So don't worry about it. Bitch be cray-cray.
>>
>>18543174
How am I being the cunt here? He's the one who brought up the idea, and he's the one who broke up with me because of his issues. I had no problems, and I would very much love for us to be in a relationship again but it's not gonna happen because he can't commit to me
>>
>>18543244
>>18543223
Op you should really read the FAQ.
>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please.
>>
Why do so many women have no hobbies other than hanging with their boyfriend/husband/kids? Even the most boring men have at least one hobby.
>>
>>18543676
Probably a subconscious thing? I bet you don't like rubber interfering with your carnal desires anon. You subconsciously prefer to fuck her raw. Simple as that.
>>
>>18543928
My mom (jokingly) says she has no hobbies because my dad has a tons, and we just don't have the money or the time to take care of a household and indulge in them.

I've never met a woman with no hobbies at all - a lot with boring hobbies, but not with no hobbies at all. It was the same for a lot of men I know. Mostly people with passive hobbies (watching tv, watching sports, watching movies, posting on social media, etc) or who consider socialisation a hobby (hanging out with friends, partying, etc).
Then again - interesting people are rare. Maybe you just have an easier time finding guys interesting because they share some of your more passive hobbies.
>>
>>18543818
She has unique preferences.
In this game, you have to consider your hands, tongue or any body part she wants to be pleasured with to be on equal terms with your dick. Try to strategize for her full satisfaction and yours. You might like it.
>>
>>18543820
"You look better without the coloured eye shadow, you beautiful woman/man/whatever it is."
Throw in some humour. Works every time. No one dislikes an opportunity to smile.
>>
Why has every girl I've ever gotten into a relationship always gone back to their abusive ex boyfriend over me, and why do they still try to hit me up when they want to rant or expect me to hear them out when they need s shoulder to cry on after the guy gets them pregnant and they expect me to care?
>>
>>18543974
Tell that exact thing to her. Then add what you feel. She is clearly being inconsiderate to you. It really sounds like she is very self absorbed.
>>
>>18543928
Maybe you just haven't asked them? I have hobbies, a lot of the girls I know have hobbies.
>>
File: 1490419347061.jpg (65KB, 480x411px) Image search: [Google]
1490419347061.jpg
65KB, 480x411px
So I've been seeing this guy for a couple weeks and we have a 3rd date coming up on Sunday. It's a movie date.

He has a very busy schedule and can't message me much between dates - I've learned to accept this. But it does tend to worry me from time to time because of how little he has opened up and talked to me on my own. I try to only message him once every day or so so I don't come off as needy, but I feel like if I don't message him then he would pretty much never contact me. He did ask me out to 2 dates, but #3 was my doing.

So Sunday I'm probably going to ask him where he wants to go from there. Maybe he's just taking it really slow? I know he recently broke up with his girlfriend. I don't think he's using me or anything because he hasn't made any sexual advances and he seems like a pretty nice guy. Am I going too fast? Should I make any moves during the movie? I'm thinking of just trying to sit closer to him or something. I'm actually very new to the dating scene and I've only really had 1 serious relationship that ended horribly. Should I continue to not message him very much or just do it like every few days or so? Or do guys typically find that annoying?
>>
File: 0207-023.jpg (59KB, 750x770px) Image search: [Google]
0207-023.jpg
59KB, 750x770px
>>18542926
>The non-"red pill" and balanced opinion:
If this is the "non red pill option" then the red pill can't be all that horrible.

Seriously, what the fuck is with these lowered expectations for women? If my grades were shit in a shitty degree no one would be calling the woman a bitch for leaving me if my response was to slap her, regardless of how poorly she phrased it.
>>
>>18543984
It's not just her. My last 2 exes it panned out exactly the same way. Both of them came to me all the time and would call me in tears saying how horrible they're being treated, but "he treated me so nice in the beginning!" Yet they keep going back. They even updated me like was the dad. Like wtf do they keep coming to me, yet ran back to their abusers after they cussed me out saying "I don't think we should talk or see each other ever again."

I pretty much told both of them to leave me alone. You had your chance with me, and you blew it. I'm done worrying about other people's problems and trying to work on myself and getting my own life in line.

I really hate the idea of doing this, but I really feel like I need to become more aggressive and just be a mean asshole to keep girls around. Not that I bet many being the passive idiot I am now.
>>
>>18543636
>She vents to you and you might know their bad side without knowing the good.
Jesus christ fuck off dude.

This might be valid if she was just complaining he's an insensitive dick but this anon is describing physical abuse you jackass.
>>
A girl raped me, and it ruined my life. I see a lot about women "forgiving men for the guy who assaulted them," How am I supposed to do this as a guy? or at least, how am I supposed to have this not affect my interactions with women?
>>
>>18542706
what do women think about when they masturbate? is it actually possible to do the deed without even fantasizing about another person?
>>
>>18543974
you're a source of emotional stability, just don't care and tell her she made her choice
>>
>>18544066
>what do women think about when they masturbate?
Lately, I watch my boyfriend fapping or listen to some audio he made for me of him fapping and talking dirty.

>Is it actually possible to do the deed without even fantasizing about another person?
Yeah. If I'm not very into someone, I usually just watch porn. I don't fantasise about being in the scene or anything, I'm mostly just aroused by the sexual scene.
>>
>>18544087
>aroused by the sexual scene
How about past sexual relationship scenes?
>>
>>18544090
>How about past sexual relationship scenes?
Like, if I masturbate thinking of people I had sex with in the past? No.
If I think of someone, it's my boyfriend.
Nothing kills the mood more than thinking of my ex boyfriend, honestly.
>>
>>18544044
I think it's important that you just take whatever time you need to heal, anon. At the same time, you might want to avoid getting into that mindset of painting every woman with the same brush, and I'd say the same thing if you were talking about men as well. People are people, and sometimes people are assholes, but that doesn't mean it's okay to treat everyone in a subgroup like they're assholes. I am truly sorry for what happened to you, though.
>>
How tolerant are girls when it comes to sharing their fuckbuddy?

Usually I'm both busy and socially in active, I live in an isolated area in my campus but recent weeks I have been getting a long really well with these girls who live in the same dorm. I squeezed one girl's tits, and now she's inviting me to her place, I'm thinking maybe I could do the same with other girls, too, they are all good friends, very friendly and welcoming.

>tfw when it rains it pours
>>
>>18544092
Alright, thanks for clarifying anon, makes me feel a bit better
>>
>>18544100
I would NEVER fuck a guy who is also fucking one of my friends.
>>
>>18542745
>She is taking on debt to get a degree in political science,

I see the main problem. Also, voilence is the last refuge of the incompetent.
>>
>>18542961
Only when obstructed
>>
>>18544121
pls dont say that
what exactly bothers you? I dont have STD
Note that I'm assuming you do fwb in the first place...
I wouldn't do this to the girl who wants a serious relationship.
She clearly doesn't. We were at this concert and when everyone else left she walked back with me and I fondled her (the only thing prevented us from going at it is probably there's no bathroom nearby) and she asked me to come to her place tomorrow lol 30 minutes before that I was flirting with her friend, who lives in the same place
>>
>>18543318
I was like you - enjoying the bachelor life, growing a lot professionally and personally, until i met this girl. I married her. it's now been 6 years and i have no regrets
>>
>>18543318
My husband was basically a Disregard females, acquire currency meme.
Then we met. And he fell in love with me. And he turned into a lovesick high school boy who wrote me love letters and couldn't stand not talking to me for more than a couple of hours.

Been together 5 years, married for 1, madly in love with each other and best friends.

Enjoy it, don't be (too) scared. It might turn out to be the best thing of your life.
>>
>>18543221
>physically assaulted
>I'd press charges

For a slap...

Yeah... No.

Jesus Christ people...
>>
Girls are you wierded out if a guy calls rather than texts you?

I find texting impersonal and annoying.
I'd rather just call you if i was going to ask you on a date.
>>
>>18544100
The multiple chicks hitting on you chicks is just a mirage to get you sucked in

Im guessing the chick whose bodacious bawagos you bamboozeled has the hots for you and her friends are being good mates by being flirty with you to suck you and get you over.

Then they will have to conviently leave you alone with badonkadonks to get busy

I hope you titty fuck the shit out of her, good luck anon
>>
>>18544497
Suck you in*
>>
When a lady says "soon" how soon is it?
>>
File: 14971800449870.jpg (181KB, 700x897px) Image search: [Google]
14971800449870.jpg
181KB, 700x897px
>ex
Says that she breaks up with me because what she felt wasn't love. Says it was more like an excitement.
>what i did
Said that we can't be friends after all. Three days later she asks me "why". I went insanely mad and wrote that I don't befriend people full of "ardour", if she wants to keep contact and if you are so full of ardour and excitement then we just can fuck without any obligations. She says she didn't expect me to be full of shit and thought I was genuinely good guy, saying she really misses me, and now it turns out like this, that I only wanted sex from her, etc. (Honestly saying, after she asked me if I only need sex from her I should have answered yes. Since we broke up, we are NOTHING to each other anymore and there's no way I could think otherwise) I didn't believe her. I have read too many stories on 4chan, thinking I would just act around her like a utter faggot with hopes of restoring everything.
The reason I think she broke up with me that I have been bad boyfriend throughout those months. I had no experience what to do, I felt everything I was doing is wrong. It's not that I have been disregardful to her, but I felt that I was afraid of losing her and instead of fixing something I was doing complete shit. She wanted me to act like a man, and instead of that the only feel I have gotten is to run away as far as possible. Her claiming that she bets I act around women like a boy made me really think and basically crushed my self-confidence, because it simply turns out to be true. She was basically yelling by her actions that she's mine, and I just couldn't take what belongs to me.
Later I wrote that being just fuckbuddies is a bad idea. Spilled out my resentment without any accusations. And few days later I agreed to be friends, agreed we should possibly forget everything.

I want to excuse in real life, we weren't able to meet each other. How do I get the best outcome out of this situation?
>>
>>18544600
>we weren't able to meet each other
Long distance?
>>
Is a week to long to text someone after getting their number, been really busy and couldnt be bothered to message them.

I slept with the girl, and she seemed to like me so think she probably would still be into it. But I know a lot of people would be put of by a week of silence.
>>
>>18544611
She broke with me before summer break starts. Over text. At this moment we wouldn't have been able to meet each other under any circumstances. She wanted to buy a car this year so we'll be able to meet each other everyday.
Not quite long distance. We were able to hang out and fuck only once a week, not as steady as it should be.

What should I do? The best outcome is to return her back, of course. But I don't think it is entirely possible.
>>
>>18544620
https://understandingrelationships.com/when-to-call-her-back/6559
>>
I'm here to answer any questions girls have

18/Male for reference
>>
So I've been friends with this gal for a long time. There was always some chemistry but when we first met I was going through some brain problems, so nothing happened. But as time goes on she's been trying to start something.

Basically she's an /x/-phile with some mild separation anxiety. Opposing politics but not annoyingly so. I suspect she might be a touch bipolar. Super spiritual and tries to draw me into it because she likes seeing how I clash with it. Why? Basically I'm a mildly autistic STEMfag. I guess I serve as a sounding board for her.

The main reason I'm currently on the fence is I'm not really sure how this would all turn out. Past women I pursued were much more similar in terms of politics and world view. Am I just overthinking things?
>>
>>18544625
>>18544600
I mean, it would be the good thing is to remain friendly and make everything forgotten. I think what I did made me an insufferable asshole and nothing will be recovered. Even if she forgives me, the shit trace would be left.

What do I do, again?
>>
Ask me questions I'm so incredibly lonely
>>
>>18544625
>The best outcome is to return her back
A general rule is expect the worst and hope for the best.

You have to meet up and talk in person. Let her talk, share what she feels. Ask her to sort it out; if she feels love or compassion or excitement towards you. She may have only been lonely when she reached out to you. Hoping you'd be a good dog and crawl back to her. Keeping your distance at first was the right move but letting your emotions get the better of you was wrong. Never compromise your self esteem and dignity.

When shes done sharing her piece, you tell yours as logical as you can. Explain why you said what you did, never just shrug it under the carpet if, IF you want her.
>>
>>18544651
If the earth had a sister and it was spinning as an orbit of the moon, what would she be called?
>>
How many dates does it take before someone is official? in other words, how many dates until you exclusively decide to keep dating only that one person without trying other people?
>>
>>18544651
Do you like to lick tummies?
>>
>>18544657
Lunar

>>18544662
I haven't done it but I would given the opportunity
>>
>>18544664
>Lunar
Nope
>>
>>18544664
What kind of tummies do you like?
>>
>>18544668
Lucy?

>>18544669
Flat tummies, lean tummies, slightly chubby tummies. Preferably hairless too. Maybe even a belly button piercing would be cool.
>>
Is there a rule to whether a guy should kiss the top or lower lip when kissing a girl? Or should you just switch as you do and make it random?
Also I just decided to google this question. Some people say "wtf you have to kiss both!". What do they mean? How the hell do you kiss both lips at once?
>>
>>18544680
What you prefer. Usually I see the guy kissing the lower lip in movies, but I personally prefer the upper lip.
>>
>>18544680
You do what's comfortable and what she responds best too. I would assume you kiss and maybe even nibble the bottom lip as that's the biggest.
>>
>>18544672
>Lucy?
Nope, starts with the letter P
>>
>>18544688
oh I thought you were asking for my personal opinion on the matter
>>
>>18544689
Its a riddle meant to make you think so you won't be lonely...
>>
>>18543967
Ok, I lied, it's my GF and we've only been together for like 2 months
>>
>>18544697
Pandora? Panjea ?
>>
>>18544471
No, I would prefer that.

I just love her voice.
>>
>>18544538
Never
>>
>>18544651
Tell me what to put in a burger
>>
would you guys (male or female) be willing to completely give up peanuts for a partner with an allergy? That being no peanuts or peanut products in the house, and no eating them within like an hour or two of kissing them.
>>
>>18544834
Yes, but I don't really care that much about peanuts to begin with. It's not giving up much.
>>
>>18544834
I would but in my country we don't really eat peanuts. Either way I'd be even willing to go vegan for someone if she's good enough and we make a good couple.
>>
>>18544834
Idk it would be tough to give up peanut butter. I have been wanting to try cashew butter, maybe I could substitute.
>>
Is it weird for a guy to pluck his eyebrows? I only do it between them and around the inside edges.
>>
>>18544842
Do you think youd make a good couple with someone that requires you to change your diet in such a drastic way for her ideals or whatever?
>>
>>18544857
Not really, yeah you are right it's a bad example because in this case I'd just become vegan only if she doesn't actually ask me to go vegan, and in the first question it was asking if was required.
I think in my case it's more like food has no importance to me, so I'd be willing to change my diet if it's required, but probably not if it's like "you change or I leave you".
If it were the typical situation of "leave your cat or dog because I'm allergic" I wouldn't do it.
>>
>>18544844
cashew nut butter is okay, sunflower seed butter is best in flavour similarity to peanut butter.
>>
>>18544848
>Is it weird for a guy to pluck his eyebrows? I only do it between them and around the inside edges.
guy here, i do it to prevent unibrow.
>>
>>18544834
I don't even like peanuts.
>>
>>18544834
I would lick the dirt of a cute girls feet just to be allowed to cuddle her for 20 minutes
>>
Desperate for female attention

Let's hear those questions ladies
>>
Guys
My boyfriend keeps talking how he wants to move together and how cute our babies would look like
We known eachother for around 6 years but only started dating around a year
It's normal that I'm worried about him? I'm his first relationship and he's mine but I'm scared that he might regret it in the future although i have to admit as scary as i am i would lie if i said it didn't make me feel fuzzy inside
>>
>>18544162
Poor guy.
>>
>>18545081
He obviously feels very committed to you, and those 6 years knowing him likely feel as good as having dated him.

It is unusual to talk about children and marriage a year into a relationship, however its obvious he feels like you have more history than that.

Tell him it makes you uncomfortable, you are undecided and wish to give it more time.

The most important factor in keeping s relationship alive and healthy is your ability to talk to your partner. If you feel like you can't talk to him about this, then that's a problem and you two need to speak to each other more.
>>
Does it need to be a date to kiss a girl or if it's ambiguously just a casual hang out but the moment seems like a kiss fits, I should go for it?
>>
>>18545122
Date. You can however kiss her jokingly...
>>
>>18545122
yes, if it's an actual moment, just do it

might bite you in the ass, but really, why not...
>>
>>18544834
You can cut back on it but I don't see why you would have to give it up entirely. What harm does peanut butter in a jar do? Just be mindful of when you eat it around her not to kiss her for a while
>>
File: foregoneconclusion.jpg (112KB, 488x366px) Image search: [Google]
foregoneconclusion.jpg
112KB, 488x366px
Ladies and gents,

I need to know if I'm overanalyzing. So this total qt I've been texting from okcupid told me out of the blue yesterday that she wanted to meet that night. I got the text around 4:30. I let her know that I'd love to but I have to work out but depending the time I could push it for later. No reply right away. 5:30, I ask her if she had anything in mind. No reply until 7:11. By now I'm already finishing food so dinner is out. I ask her when specifically she would be able to meet. Replies at 8:20 asking what I'd like to do. I thought since she was the one inviting me out that she'd have an idea of when and where. On top of that,by then I'm already dressed for the gym since I didn't want to waste any time.

I let her know that I wish she'd give me more notice and that I wasn't the spontaneous type. She replied that it was okay and that we can reschedule for next week. I said I was sorry but she gave me short "It's fine." before giving me a list of days. I decided next Friday. A bit later on I asked what she was up to and she said "Nothing." then just texted "Going to get a Redbox" (a dvd rental kiosk). I asked her what kind of movies did she enjoy but she didn't text back until this morning.

She made no reference to my question, instead simply stating she went to her sister-in-law's, watched a movie, and just talked. I followed up by saying that I hoped I didn't disappoint her and reiterating that she hadn't replied right away so I couldn't set any definite plans.

Do you think she's upset? She has a tendency to reply late anyways. Her hours are crazy and she has epilepsy so she deals with that stuff all the time I'm sure. So I feel bad that I didn't see her when she wanted on her limited free time. I tend to overanalyze these things.
>>
>>18545184
Don't try and analyse women ever.
Stop. Stop it. Just stop.

Women are for nibbling on, not trying to be figured out
>>
Male here. I'm kind of ugly and short. Should I just give up on dating and focus on my career? I'm 26 and I've been with 3 women. Two of them I dated for 2+ years.

I also have an awkward, introverted personality. I guess I feel like I have so much against me, that I shouldn't waste my time.
>>
>>18545216
Perhaps lift weights, get lean, that will help a bit.
Have a lot of ONS if you don't care about getting a gf.
Or perhaps try online dating?

Don't give up, just keep working towards it.
>>
>>18545184
Stop apologizing

Just come up with a plan for the next date
>>
>>18542706
I want to ask why every girl I meet stops talking to me after a week of texting or a first date, but, I guess no girl here would know the answer without talking to me first.
>>
>>18542706
Where do I find a woman to talk to/text with online? I want to be experienced and be less of an autistic sperg when I meet somebody I like IRL.
>>
Ladies, my gf's period is day later than its ever been (and it still hasn't come). Is this normal?
>>
>>18545216
I've been lifting for like 6 years on and off so my body is not bad. It's not easy for me to pull of a ONS. I'm awkward and ugly. Like I said it doesn't feel worth the effort. The whole thing becomes stressful, and I never have fun on dates. I mean i want to get and be intimate with someone, but without having to get rejected multiple times, feelong the stress etc.

I guess this is why I'm almost just thinking I should just remain celibate and focus on my career.
>>
18M, college freshman here

How do I stop automatically viewing all (at least somewhat) attractive women as potential gfs? It's really making it hard for me to make female friends

(I've never had a gf and am still a virgin, if that matters)
>>
Why do women eat food as a solution for depression?
>>
>>18545277
You should be looking at every girl as a potential girlfriend; you should not be trying to make female friends.
>>
>>18545283
that's not only women
>>
>>18545284
But I don't like that I'm basically treating women like they solely exist for dating, and not interacting with them otherwise
>>
>>18545284
Plus it does make it really hard for me to interact and talk with girls in general
>>
I'm starting to become really close with one of my female friends, thing is I'm not attracted to her and everyone of my friends is trying to sell us as a couple. Should I flat out state my lack of romantic interest or will that jeapordise our friendship?
>>
>>18545273
Yeah, a day is nothing. Some women are more regular than others, but even then it's nothing weird for a period to come in a bit later, especially if she's been through something stressful.
>>
>>18545309
>>18545315
That's solely their purpose, stop trying to be the stereotypical "nice guy", nothing is a bigger turnoff than that.
>>
What goes through a femanons head, when a fat unattractive guy that you've been drinking with and is funny and nice, tries to hit on you?
>>
>>18545379
If I am not attracted to him, something like "I'm mildly sad I have to reject him"
>>
>>18545399
Hmm interesting, after you realize hes hittin on you and you reject him, is it not possible to stay just friends?
>>
File: BRAVO ROMAN.jpg (71KB, 637x522px) Image search: [Google]
BRAVO ROMAN.jpg
71KB, 637x522px
Recently I found out that this girl I've been dating for a while is actually trying to push me away. She doesn't hate me it seems, but basically she thinks the only reason I'm acting interested is out of pity.

Might be my fault, kinda. I talked a lot about how I thought she was feeling down, tried to cheer her up and all that. Shitty stuff happened to her that DID bring her down, but seems like my care backfired in the end.

How can I convince her I'm genuine? That I care about her for her and not just because I'm looking for some project to fix or whatever?
>>
File: 8137824-1-white.jpg (16KB, 290x370px) Image search: [Google]
8137824-1-white.jpg
16KB, 290x370px
Ladies, does wearing designer clothes make a man more attractive?

For example, is a Ralph Lauren shirt (~100 $) better than a normal shirt (~$30)? Would women ever notice the logo? Does this extend to other things like watches and shoes?
>>
>>18545512
The look matters, but the brand does not. A guy needs to dress nicely to be attractive. Graphic tees and jeans are fine for loafing at home but not for everyday attire. I don't care if it's an expensive brand name, just as long as the style is attractive for his body.
>>
>>18545550
This. Don't spend needlessly on brand names because they're brand names, but do find clothes that fit well and look good.
>>
>>18545512
Fuck no dude, nobody gives a shot about your preppy Ralph Lauren shirt
>>
>>18545512

Shout out to my homies out here wearing a £600 watch, £200 sneakers, £60 jeans and a £50 tee, tryna impress a girl with a £20 top from boohoo.com

Dont work for pussy let pussy work for you
>>
What do women think about a guy with no friends? I'm dating a girl and every now and then she asks me what I do with my friends. I kinda just blow it off cause I don't want to say I'm friendless. I just don't like going out of my way to make friends. I had quite a few when I live on the West Coast but once I moved back to the East I just haven't bothered to make "friends". Granted I am a little anti-social but that doesn't effect me actually talking to people who speak to me. Shit, the GM of a bank wanted to hire me because of how good my conversations and eye contact were.

Besides some co-workers that I see at the gym every now and then I only have have 1 friend which I've known for 19 years. Granted since mid last year he hasn't been too great with messaging me back nor have we hung out once since I moved back.

But its not like I sit inside and do nothing all day. I draw, do a little photography, hiking sometimes and like to study new languages.
>>
>>18545379
Full disclosure. Now it would depend a lot on how strongly he was coming on and how hung up I thought he was on validation from women/me. Eg if he was having a sentimental moment earlier lamenting that he doesn't know how to deal with women, I would as politely and smoothly as possible deject it. Which in practice mostly means, pretend I'm stupid and don't realize he's trying to flirt and not just doing drunken goofing around.
If I thought he was secure in himself/experienced/in a good place in life and would not necessarily read more into it, I would flirt back and just enjoy the tension.

Back when I was really young (15-19), it would've made me feel awkward and feeling sorry for myself. Because of not knowing how to handle the situation, feeling weird about being in a remotely sexual interaction with someone I don't want to have sex with. If other people were around I would've felt embarrassed, I would be afraid that they'd read you hitting on me as the fat guy hitting on the awkward plain girl because while obviously you'd like to do better, realistically I'm the highest you can aim for. Insecurity can make a person pretty fucking narcissist.
>>
>>18545512
Guy here
Brand doesn't matter as long as you look decent but I will say this: Once I had a problem with my bank account and when I went to the bank to deal with it I wore a designer shirt and was treated much better that day than I normally would
>>
>>18545512
Personally it would turn me off rather than on, but that's because I'm not used to any guys but "obnoxious frat guy partying on daddy's money" types wearing this stuff.

I care (not that much, but I notice and appreciate it) about a good fit, a flattering color, a nice cut.
>>
File: two types of people.png (21KB, 540x134px) Image search: [Google]
two types of people.png
21KB, 540x134px
>>18543192
It must be hard living a bitchs life.
>>
>>18545737
Personally it would be an issue for me because friendship is hugely important to me and I cannot imagine ultimately being compatible with someone who doesn't care for having friends in his life.

However I don't think you really have to worry here. This girl already has a lot of impressions of you, you do have friends you are on good terms with so you can "prove" that you don't have to fuck someone to make them want to be around you (and that you don't inevitably end up dropping people or falling out with them). So the biggest red flags would be taken care of simply by being able to show her that you do have old friends who think fondly of you.
>>
>>18545449
All you can really do is show both through your actions and words that you appreciate her. By making time for her, listening to her and remembering what she tells/shows you about herself, including her in your life and what you're like, keeping your promises, verbalizing what you appreciate about her (concrete examples of treatment is preferable here).

But at the end of the day this is her issue and she plays the biggest part in trying to overcome it. There's only so much you can do from the sideline. And no it doesn't sound like you did anything to cause or worsen it at all.
>>
>>18545737
Just be honest and say you don't have very many friends.

What's most important is the following:

>you don't sound down about it, you are totally happy with the amount of friends that you have, it's just how you are
>you don't come off as needing to spend time with her because you're lonely and don't have many friends, if the above is true then this isn't anything to worry about
>>
>>18543993
>cant message me between dates
That is a lie. He can. But he doesnt want to. Reconsider if you want to stay with him. I would say you are just his rebound and sooner or later he will ditch you.
>do guys find that annoying?
We do, but if we care, we will still give you the attention because we know it is like heroin to you. Seriously try find better bf.

>>18544044
>girl raped me
Sure. Pics or didnt happen.

>>18544538
https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Valve_Time
Aproximatelly after 2 months.

>>18544635
Yes, your babbling is nonsence. Ask her on date?

>>18544660
Ask her, not us.

>>18545081
Just marry him already. What are you afraid of? That he will stop loving you? Can happen easily >>18540505 but you can also prevent such thing from happening. Mainly by solving provlems asap and not waiting years for them to solve itselves.

>>18545271
Badoo, discord, online games.

>>18545322
You should ask her on date.

>>18545449
One word: persistence.
Nobody will stay with somebody for months just because out of pity. Keep hunting her down. One day she wont be able to outrun and you will get her.
>>
How do I get one-night stands and random hookups? I just want to fuck some whore at nightclub/whatever.
>>
File: pepecri.jpg (2KB, 138x90px) Image search: [Google]
pepecri.jpg
2KB, 138x90px
So I hung out with this girl, alone, the two of us. She showed up dressed extremely casual, almost as if she intentionally underdressed. Does this mean we will never ever be more than friends?
We had a good time and all but Idek if I should call her to arrange a date or say we should meet again now.
>>
>>18545853
>you don't come off as needing to spend time with her because you're lonely and don't have many friends, if the above is true then this isn't anything to worry about

We see each other about once a week. More if we happen to have the same days off. We've already had sex and she messages me more than I do her. If I don't message her for the entire day she ALWAYS messages me asking what am I doing or at least a goodnight. I was just kind of like wow when she asked for my FB and saw she that she has 1200 friends and I have like 80.
>>
File: list-of-stds.png (51KB, 383x322px) Image search: [Google]
list-of-stds.png
51KB, 383x322px
>>18545894
Tinder. And pic related.

>>18545905
Just ask her on another date and this time try to kiss / handhold / walk her home / netflix and chill.
>dumb frogposter
>>
>>18545959
Thanks. Sorry for silly question but should I ask her out straight away, I mean try to arrange a new date straight away? Or just text something like today was cool we should meet some other time and later on arrange? Would it be recommended to do something this week or is it too soon?
>>
>>18545996
>too soon
Unless you have different girl to ask on date or other cool activity (like csgo or porn), chat her up the next day and see if she will go with you again or not.

Simple as that.
>>
Not gender specific question anyways
Started dating this guy when he wasn't that good economically or emotionally i didn't care because i wasn't in my best either
He always tells me how i helped him i even convinced him to finish college rather than dropping out
He confessed me he had seriously thought about suidice before meeting me and tells me i helped him to not become a neet

Anyways year past by and he started to get his shit together got a job and car
he often tells me how much he gets which often makes me uncomfortable I'm happy/proud for him and love him a lot but for some reason i kinda feel like a golden digger or something
I know his proud of himself and how he improved but it makes uneasy that he tells how much he gets i often refuse him buying me anything or end up paying him back later which makes him upset at me

Any advice for this? I just feel dirty and uncomfortable
>>
File: 1491877046432.gif (960KB, 284x223px) Image search: [Google]
1491877046432.gif
960KB, 284x223px
>return back to dorm
>say hi to roommate and she gasps at my outfit
>"your boobs look so freakin' big, you're gonna turn me gay"
>etc.
>then "those pants really emphasize your ass"
>my long coat covers my ass totally
>she couldn't have seen my ass
What the fuck is with her? Yeah, my boobs are big (D-cups) but it's bizarre that she made that comment about my ass.
>>
File: bisexual.jpg (53KB, 888x324px) Image search: [Google]
bisexual.jpg
53KB, 888x324px
>>18546049
>i feel bad when boy who i love and helped him to avoid loser suicide neet fate wants to show me his love to me
Get a grip femanon. You made him, you own him and he loves it and will probably do anything you tell him to do.

All you need to do is to marry him and take good care of him. He will be happy and do everything you will want.

And maybe learn how to communicate properly. Tell him how you feel like gold digger. And then learn how to trust him when he assures you that you are the best thing which ever happened to him in his life.

Good luck!

>>18546054
She wants the V. You wouldnt be the first nor last couple of horny teens who "experimented and fool around" in dorms. Buy red wine and let the estrogen flow. Maybe you will like it.
>>
>>18545954
If she's the one reaching out to you more then you got nothing to worry about

I think an introvert with an extrovert is an ideal situation. She goes out with her friends every now and then, giving you alone time.
>>
>>18543993
2 weeks and 2 dates leading to 1 message per day? And you want to message him more?

That's a lot for me. I'm a guy who generally dislikes texting. But that is excessive for such a short relationship.

Some people view it as clingy to text all the time.

>"HEY GOOD MORNING" "HEY HOW YOU DOIN"
fuck off

I think it's good you asked him on the 3rd date. He asked you on two in a row and that's a large investment. As long as things go well in person don't overthink the texting stuff. Personally I mostly only use texts to arrange in-person meetings.
>>
How strong/muscular would you want a potential boyfriend to be?
>>
>>18546133
>How strong/muscular would you want a potential boyfriend to be?
Not very. I like skinny men. If he had slight muscles, it wouldn't bother me, but I prefer slim men.
>>
>>18545512
>Ladies, does wearing designer clothes make a man more attractive?
If I saw you wearing a designer shirt I'd probably judge you MORE. It's the look that matters, not the brand.
>>
>>18545064
How do I siphon out men like you when looking for dateable men?
>>
>>18545894
I've had a few. My opinion is that it's not worth it. Quality > quantity. My advice is probably useless. Sometimes you get lucky and they come up to you. Other times you approach them. It helps to look popular and to be outgoing and social. They don't know what they are doing either. And also, note that one night stands are like mini-relationships. It's like a whole relationship compressed into a few minutes or hours and sped up. It progresses through the stages of meeting, friendship, (lots of ONS are between acquaintances btw) and then love, over just a few minutes. All just bastardized versions, of course, since you don't really know each other. But always take it very non-seriously and be very unattached to it otherwise they may get spooked. Make sure it's obvious it's her decision.

However as I said above, it's not worth it. Just find an actual GF. youre missing out on nothing.
>>
File: 2017-01-29-885905.png (2MB, 1200x1560px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-29-885905.png
2MB, 1200x1560px
>>18546080
>wants V
She does love to goof around about liking me, but that's mainly her weird sense of humor talking--her way of bantering.
That and
>one night we're both drunk and hanging out, talking about stuff, browsing dark net
>lay down my head on her hip because I'm tired as sin, not because I like her
>she pretends to be sleepy so she could go back to her bunk, makes "zzz" noises and leaves, saying she's going to sleep
>find her a hour later sitting in chair and still on her 6 hour bluetooth call with the guy friend she rejected (he likes complaining to her)
>dunno if it was just him, but I think she didn't like me being that close
Yeah, no, I don't think she's into me. She just likes playing.
>>
>>18546133
He has to deadlift at least 120 kg and before marriage happens he has to do 4/3/2/1.

>is this what you wanted to hear retarded /fit/izen?

>>18546154
The real question is: arent YOU at least curious? Because if you are, you have perfect opportunity to test it out. It will be much harder to test such a thibg when married with two kids and husband. Get drunken and just try. Later you can easily pretend nothing happened or tell it was alcohol talking and not you.
>>
>>18542706
so I'm a guy and I'm really clingy because my mother disowned me. I'm not controlling but I get really scared if my girlfriend doesn't respond quickly. she would never tell me if it bothers her but she says it doesn't. Would this annoy any of the girls here?
>>
>>18546167
What is your frequency? How often and how much?

And do you do something else than
>sleep
>school/work
>gf
>sleep
?
>>
>>18546176
I listen to/play music a lot. I play videogames a lot. I swim for fun/exercise. I text her basically all day. she likes that though. I just worry that I'm annoying her and she's the best thing to ever happen to me. I have no idea what i would do without her.
>>
This isn't really a gendered question, but I'll shoot: is it annoying to receive multiple messages from someone? For instance, if you set your phone down and forget about it for a few hours, then come back and have two or three texts like "hello?" or "??" etc. I always have my phone so I've never had it happen to me but I'm afraid I'm being a pain
>>
>>18546133
If he can pick me up then that's fine with me
>>
>>18546194
I think 2 or 3 is fine, just don't send any more.
>>
>>18546189
Get rid of
>no idea what i would do without her
mindset
(becuase being single isnt end of your life, you would be fine either way), do what you are doing and sooner or later marriage will happen. And in case she starts abusing you, dont fall for unconditional meme.

Stay cool.
>>
>>18546194
>"hello?" or "??"
Yes that's annoying. Something like "btw <actually something that you have to say>" is fine, 'pls respond' or its equivalent is not.
>>
>>18546211
It's not so much being single as being alone. She just makes me really happy. All I want to know is if a guy being clingy would annoy you
>>
Open question for guys and girls, what would a potential partner being into kickboxing mean for you, and make you think about them, not knowing them that well?
>>
>>18546194
If it's actual conversational texts like having more things to add then it's fine. I do it all the time. But "Hello?" "??" is annoying, don't do that shit.
>>
>>18546234
Don't really care, glad they have a hobby and are into fitness.
>>
>>18546218
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Clingy
>Aboyfriend/girlfriendor possibly someone who likes you who becomes let's say, obssesed. Signs that your boyfriend/girlfriend is clingy: doesn't stop calling, constantly tells you how much theylove/like you, writes you songs, buys you flowers/chocolate so much it gets annoying, and wants to spend time..all the time.
>For serious cases they may begin talking about moving in, or marrige after only a month!

Being clingy is negative trait. Dont go overboard. If she responds to you, it is probably okay. If she doesnt respond right away, it is ok too as long as you dont freak out about her not responding.

Tldr ask her, not us and learn to trust her a little.

>>18546234
That would mean literally nothing except i would have to be very careful around her not beating my ass hard in case of me being innapropriate. I can imagine my social standing going down very fast
>did you really let girl beat you up?
>>
>>18546234
>what would a potential partner being into kickboxing mean for you, and make you think about them, not knowing them that well?
I'd think they should be doing Muay Thai, because it's much more effective.
>>
>>18546257
>more effective
Krav maga wants to have a talk with you. Then marines special training. Then hidden switchblade. Then glock. Then heavy armored vehicle. Then jet fighter. Then tactical nuke.
>>
>>18546270

>Krav Maga

Kek. Its a meme. Military application for sure, that is about it.
>>
>>18546270
>Then marines special training. Then hidden switchblade. Then glock. Then heavy armored vehicle. Then jet fighter. Then tactical nuke.
I was talking about martial arts you mong. Obviously weapons are more effective than bare fists, and specialist military training more effective than general martial arts classes for the public. How thick are you?
And Krav Maga is a meme.
>>
Does anyone here play Battlegrounds? Do you recommend it?
I'm thinking about buying it and making an ATOGA team.
>>
>>18546194
I only do that if I need a response from someone, like if I'm trying to arrange something before a certain time. Even then, something stupid like "??" isn't recommended, it will just piss them off. If it's urgent, consider calling, or texting something more thought out like, "hey, I could use an answer ASAP, trying to get this shit planned out".
>>
>>18546292
Err not really the right thread for this but yeah. Best battle royale game out right now.
>>
I'm a guy and I'm very intimidated by blonde women. Any other guys like this?

Any girls know why I'm like this?

I'm not baiting.
>>
After how many dates is it appropriate to make a move? I've got a first date tomorrow and I've had a few where its been pretty much just an immediate planned hookup but this isn't like that. 2 dates? 3 dates?

It's a Tinder date so that probably changes things too.
>>
If I see a girl in public that rejected me , what is the right protocol? Just completely ignore her?
>>
>>18546147
Girlfriend dropped my ass because I acted like beta and I want to forget her as soon as possible.

I wiill try, though. Thanks.
>>
I'm a girl. Like games that are fun even if its bit dumb. (GTA, DOA beach volleyball, etc) Watch anime and meme online. Most of my interests are based off my sister who is in game design with her fiancee. I'm called a tomboy by my mother. But, I wear dresses, Love having long hair and pretty much reserved from day to day life. I'm pretty insecure about my looks but, determined to do at least something about it. My values are traditional (stick to what you know I say) But, my question has to do with men in MGTOW. What kinda of woman would you want? Am I somewhere in that range of a good woman? I'm pretty young and have no dating experience due to my mother being over protective. Hell, sister move to Vegas without telling us, probably because of that.
>>
>>18546496
>MGTOW
what?
>>
>>18546496
If you look like her, you can have anything you that you want in this world, and there is no one who can stop you.
>>
>>18546512
Still a 10/10 after facing cancer.
>>
>>18546496
>But, my question has to do with men in MGTOW. What kinda of woman would you want?
None
>>
>>18546496
I want a woman that is feminine and means something to me
all the whores I've blown through haven't meant anything at all
>>
>>18546496
I'm a little bit MGTOW, just more interested in serious relationships than casual now that I'm 30. You wouldn't want a guy who was fully MGTOW. Everyone is insecure about their looks but yes looks are important to guys. You will have no problem finding guys who share your interests and they will be glad to have found you. Dresses and long hair are good. I mean you sound good to me.
>>
To girls.

I'm a manlet, at roughly 165cm/5'4'' in height with the majority of people in my country towering over me.
What are your honest opinions on short guys? YES'es and NO's?
>>
>>18546496
>But, my question has to do with men in MGTOW.
MGTOW is pretty varied.

Some men do it because they're bitter over a bad breakup. Others have decided relationships are not for them. Others are taking time off to focus on their own shit but arent entirely closed off to relationships.

I get it's really popular to portray them as a bunch of misogynists on the internet but the truth is it's a fairly diverse group.
>>
>>18546548
Taller than me. As long as you are around average looking, women will think you're cute. Make what you think is your weakness your strength.
>>
>>18546564
>Make what you think is your weakness your strength.
>Taller than me.
lol
>>
>>18546564
I have no interest in being cute. I don't want to be a fuckboy, I want to be respected.

Well, occasionally I get the idea that if I were to shave my face and maybe cover up a wrinkle or two, I could totally disguise myself as a third grader and infiltrate schools just to snatch school lunch. Silly ideas though.... Well, school lunch is free in my country.
>>
File: 1417895878120.gif (706KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1417895878120.gif
706KB, 500x281px
>talking with a girl at a store I go to often
>we get along, have a lot in common, and she's really cute
>she tells me how she wants to go see this movie but that she's so lonely and has nobody to see it with
>have always been against asking out girls who are working because they're pretty much paid to be nice to you, so I don't say anything
>my friends, mixture of guys and girls, all said this was an enormous hint to ask her out and I missed it
>next time I'm in we have a really good conversation
>talk about the movie again and she says she still has nobody to see it with
>as I'm on my way out, she tells me when she's working for the rest of the week and says "So I'll probably see you soon, right?"
>only reason I can think of as to why she'd tell me that is because she wants to see me again
>against my usual rule, I ask her out to that movie
>she immediately says yes
>I'm literally half way out the door, so she says she'll give me her number next time I'm in
>come in a few days later and we talk some more
>she brings up the movie and we go over days that do and don't work for us
>she writes down her number and says to text her
>text her later that night
>three days later and still no answer

What happened? Should I have gone with my initial gut feeling and not asked her? I'm usually pretty dense, but her telling me when she's at work for the next week seemed like a pretty obvious hint to me. Not to mention that she brought up the date the second time and gave me her number on her own volition. I'm not that broken up about it since I was prepared for a possible rejection anyways, but I'm just so confused as to why I'm not getting a reply from a number I didn't even ask for and was given to me so enthusiastically.
>>
>>18546583
Maybe she wrote down the wrong number. Just go there again and see if she wants to talk again, and if so bring it up. If she avoids eye contact there's your answer.
>>
>>18546595
I've thought of that, but that's the most awkward option. Should I avoid tectubg her again?
>>
>>18546605
>tectubg
Meant texting. Not sure what happened.
>>
>>18546605
>>18546609
Here's my two options for you:
A) Go visit her like I said, it's no big deal really, people can change their minds. Be proud that you managed to get somebody interested enough in even considering your presence as comfortable.
B) Try texting her again with just a "Hello?", alternatively "Hello [name]?". If there's no response after a day, do A) or give up.
>>
File: wpid-wp-1444675630935.jpg (644KB, 2000x1563px) Image search: [Google]
wpid-wp-1444675630935.jpg
644KB, 2000x1563px
awhile ago I asked if size mattered and a few of you guys said it didnt, But it clearly does from this info graphic

Never lie to someone and say it doesnt matter
>>
>>18546621
I bought an AutoBlow 2 expecting a good time. Turns out it doesn't work because my dick is too small to feel anything from it. That's $150 in the drain, but hey maybe someone can have a giggle at me about it, have a good one.
>>
>>18546621
>data from a make your own poll site where anyone can go on and vote

You might as well just post a screencap from Strawpoll.
>>
File: 1472130984443.jpg (21KB, 273x306px) Image search: [Google]
1472130984443.jpg
21KB, 273x306px
>>18546621
>misterpoll.com
>>
>>18546617
>B) Try texting her again with just a "Hello?"
Isn't that just basically "pls respond"? That's awful advice.
>>
>>18542706
Question for both genders.
>GF of 2 months
>She broke up with me after a month (Stressed because she was moving was her excuse)
>Got back together for at least 3 more weeks then I broke it off with her.
>You don't know what you have until it's gone.jpg
>Message her and asked if I had another chance with her before college starts again.
>She said 'Yes you do, but I need space for now that's all.)

What does she mean when she says 'I need space'.
>>
>>18546605
Yeah, it's the most awkward, for her. You're in the right here. Either she'll explain that it must've been the wrong number, or she'll tell you the that she changed her mind.

>>18546641
If you want to do that, just text "this is so-and-so, right?", nothing weird about that.
>>
>>18546645
>What does she mean when she says 'I need space'.

She means she is dating other people but wants to keep you on the hook as a backup.
>>
>>18546645
You're on the shelf and ready to go if her other guy doesn't work out.
>>
How important is it that a guy arranges the second date at the end of the first? He can just text the next day or later, instead, right? Is there a recommended moment to do that?
I forgot to ask her out for a second date at the end of the first (not that the first went terribly well anyway).
>>
Women
Do you extra hate me because I combine handsome looks with social retardation?
>>
File: 1499481178964.png (99KB, 552x336px) Image search: [Google]
1499481178964.png
99KB, 552x336px
Is there a point where a girl is just too...off for a relationship, ever? I lost weight and get a shit ton of attention and am crushed on a lot but yeah. I've been so thoroughly conditioned into the whole "insecure fat girl with trust issues and a stutter" persona that I don't think I could climb out of the hole. At least not in time before my, uh, "Sexual Value" declines into nothing.
>>
>>18546906
Can you be more specific about what is keeping you from choosing among your suitors?
>>
Ladies... Would you date a guy whose biceps were so big he had to go through doorways sideways?
>>
>>18546958
Post 'ceps both relaxed and flexed.
So we can 'mire.

Srsly though as long as you aren't wearing black and being super energetic. It makes you seem intimidating to normies and dyels. Wear a brighter colored shirt to help balance the over-manliness of having arms so big you have to shimmy through a doorframe.
>>
>>18546906
There is, but you have to be completely off your knockers to qualify. Like "let me know where you are every 5 minutes, and talk to no one but me or I'll take a pair of scissors to your jewels" kind of damaged.
>>
>>18546496
A woman who's herself as much as I am myself.
This answer will change between different men who go MGTOW, as it would with any demographic.
>>
>>18546512
that's just Robin man
>>
>>18546735
Women don't hate random men. Not wanting to fuck you =/= hatred. I personally don't care about such people as I don't care about most people.
>>
>>18546714
I thought most guys usually arrange subsequent dates after the date, not during it, or at least that's what I've always done.
>>
GOD FUCKING DAMN IN TIRED OF PEOPLE CALLING ME BUD. IM 19 NOT 9 HOW DO I GET PEOPLE TO STOP CALLING ME SUCH A CONDESCENDING NAME
>>
>>18546496
>>18546498
I haven't met a single MGTOW redpiller who isn't basically just bitter because he was rejected by good looking women and jealous of good looking men. They even stated so explicitly in their YT videos.
>>
File: 1480481426394.jpg (102KB, 476x598px) Image search: [Google]
1480481426394.jpg
102KB, 476x598px
>>18547002
>IM 19 NOT 9 HOW DO I GET PEOPLE TO STOP CALLING ME SUCH A CONDESCENDING NAME
Wait another six years. You're still a fucking kid.

>mfw someone tells me they're not a child anymore just because they've graduated from high school
>>
>>18547011
I am a kid still I know its just pissing me off that people call me bud
>>
>>18547002
>>18547014
>getting this pissed off about a harmless nickname
Are you sure you're not 9?
>>
>>18547014
Just tell them you don't like being called bud then. Or call them bud right back. If it bothers you speak up, otherwise they'll never know you don't like it.
>>
>>18542706
How do girls feel about quiet guys that don't have many friends
>>
>>18542713
No one will ever love you.
>>
>>18542745
Leave the fucking cunt.
>>
>>18547032
I don't because I don't notice them because why should I?
>>
>>18546997
I feel especially disliked by women. Maybe I just underestimated how much I don't like myself again
>>
>>18547032
It depends on how quiet you are. I don't mind guys who keep to themselves most of the time (I'm similar, so I get you), but if you don't communicate at all, I'm not going to notice you.
>>
>>18547039
Yeah, that does sound like projection. You have to understand that most people regardless of gender just don't give a shit about you. Hating someone is an effort. Nobody hates anyone just because of superficial characteristics like that. They may think that you are weird, but I doubt that they spend a significant time thinking about you.
>>
>>18542745
Seconding >>18547035. If her answer to being told she's childish is to throw a tantrum and slap the person she's supposed to be in a relationship with, you don't need that shit in your life.
>>
>>18547036
I will fucking kick your teeth in bitch :((
>>
>>18547070
No you won't, you're one of the Nice Guys :)
>>
>>18546496
you sound like a huge fag fyi
>>
File: 1497630051001.jpg (214KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497630051001.jpg
214KB, 1920x1080px
>>18547077
I'm only nice around pretty girls D:
>>
>>18547082
Who do you think you're fooling? You're nice to all girls because you're not in a position to be picky :^)
>>
File: 9z73z3oi6taz.jpg (156KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
9z73z3oi6taz.jpg
156KB, 1080x1350px
>>18547085
not really kek
>>
>>18547092
When you're invisible, you really are.
>>
>>18546645
>2 months
>3 weeks
It's nothing. Try 3 years of getting nothing out of it, leaving her to seek a real future, dumbly promise to remain friends which leads to her awkwardly being a nuisance with false promises for another 3 years.
>>
File: kindofworriedtbh.png (86KB, 1060x787px) Image search: [Google]
kindofworriedtbh.png
86KB, 1060x787px
Hey guys, did I fail or succeed?
>>
>>18547101
You certainly know a lot about that haha
>>
>>18547021
Not that guy, but I've straight up dropped all interest and contact with people over being called things that merely displease me.
>>
>>18547196
I suppose you won. If I were in your position, I would have given up by her second reply with the presumtion that she's just making excuses.
>>
>>18542706
Girls please help an autist who's trying to be a normie out.

I met a girl on a night out. We hit it on well, have good bants she's always laughing at my jokes, she constantly wants to hold my hand and we hug etc. She's about an hour and half by bus away and is only up to see her friends who live here. Buuut, she didn't want to come back to my place after and instead goes back home with her friends. What does this mean? Will I never see her again? Should I text her the next day or does that appear too needy? Wait a few days? Or should I call?

I'm not used to this kind of situation I'm sure you can tell.
>>
>>18547503
Text her, ask her out. Just the two of you somewhere.
>>
Just want to blogpost whats frustrating me so I dont sperg out on her when she wakes up and (hopefully) texts me.

>20 y/o
>reconnect with best friend in school
>he introduces me to a good friend of his and his qt gf
>they start getting rocky, eventually break up
>decide not to chase after her for my friend, even if I really liked her

last week, months later

>best friend gets gf, invites me, good friend and good friend's ex gf bowling with them
>ex gf and i hit it off right away, she's almost literally hanging off of me
>go to eat, holding hands by the end of the night
>a couple of dinner dates turned stay up all night talking later
>we're stargazing in the desert
>get heated, but she has work in the morning and its already 3 am with an hour drive back to town
>best drive of my life talking with this girl

this week

>she works irregular hours, we go to lunch if they match up, she often brings me tea if not
>trying to set up another date for yesterday, she texts and snaps me all morning, but being non commital toward seeing me
>miss a call from her around 2:30 because napping
>wake up at 3, call her back, nothing
>ghosted the rest of the day

If I had only answered the phone.. Just feels bad. Typing all that out helps put it into a better perspective, but she would be my 1st semiserious anything in quite a while and getting used to having feelings again is rough.. I also feel strange in that she's not as responsive as she was that first week, but acts more like my gf. I dont know anons I'm just a frustrated fool.
Thanks for coming by my blog, giftshop is to your left as you exit.
>>
>>18547537
Would texting the next day be too soon?
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.