[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I defeat the Adventure Mode in Super Smash Bros Melee

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1487655170113.jpg (61KB, 500x406px) Image search: [Google]
1487655170113.jpg
61KB, 500x406px
How do I defeat the Adventure Mode in Super Smash Bros Melee at very hard?

I tried Ganon and Captain Falcon and got to the Metal Stage, but only with one life and I just can't seem to go further.

How did you guys beat it?

Fucking Pikachu's always kill me 2 times
>>
Are you a cute girl? I'll come round your house and h-help
>>
>>18542654
Yes, but I live in Norway
>>
>>18542660
Then come to my house and bring your computer
>>
>>18542666
I play it on my GC and I would appreciate it if you would help me instead of spamming my thread with your pervert thoughts
>>
>>18542701
Um I'm inviting you around my house to help you beat the game????
You can being your game cube but you might need a plug converter.

I will make dinner t-too
>>
>>18542651
Nice try with the bait. Enjoy being reported
>>
File: 1481347555113.jpg (28KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1481347555113.jpg
28KB, 500x500px
>>18542712
>dont see a "I need a gf" or depressions thread once
>oh this must be a bait, lets report it

OP, play Fox and grab them in the edge and press down. Most of the time they die with that thechnique

there are also many ways to manipulate a CPU, just try smth.
>>
Its too hard to fight them when I remember
>>
>>18542729
>hundreds of ssbm video tutorials online and on YouTube
>instead goes to a Chinese stamp collecting text forum, completely bypassing the video game forum, and asking for help instead here
m8, it could be time to schedule your appointment to get checked for the tism
>>
Literally git gud.

If you are not skilled enough to beat it then get mroe skilled.

I used to train by putting myself up against level 9 CPUs with 9 handicap while mine was set to 1. I could dodge everything because I would be 1 shot if I didn't.
>>
>>18542799
I dunno man, it's just they react too fast for me and I can't cast any attack. Or sometimes when I have 20% they grab me and I'm dead. Like wtf?

You can't tell me you beat the handicap one without getting hurt once. I mean he can just react in 0,1 seconds when you attack

which character do you play?
>>
>>18542813
>Translated Post:
I'm looking for beta orbiters. Want to wire transfer me $150 USD?
>>
>>18542813
I main Ganondorf, Falco, Kirby and Young Link but I actually beat adventure mode on very hard with every character. You just need to practice more.
>>
>>18542710
N-no
>>
>>18542651
I was a Marth and Ike guy, I would use counters and their tilt moves in combinations.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.