[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leaving for college

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

Can anyone with a similar experience help me? I'm going through a really tough time in my life.
>one year ago
>stuck in the community college system
>decide to do something with my life and get the fuck out
>suicidal and never had motivation to do anything
>make a dedication to move on to a 4 year without a degree and persue my career
>begin school and meet new classmates
>this time im in a really interactive class with many students
>talk to many people, im a beta, but i manage
>talk to this one black girl
>begin to get to know her
>a couple months pass
>she makes the voices and the feelings in my head go away
>fall in love with her
>stuck in a rough spot in my life because my family and friends are racist but i fucking love her
>begin dating her, because she admits her love for me also
>endure those hardships with her
>it brings us closer together
While all of this was going on, I began applying to many schools for the fall and internships for the summer
>spring approaches
>denied by every school except my second choice in chicago
>we live on the complete opposite side of the U.S.
>decide to go, because i cant be stuck in the community college system rotting my time away
At this point i think its NBD and i can handle it
>get summer internship
>begin working in late june
>went to orientation in early july
>upon arriving and going through orientation, reality hits and i finally realize the one person who makes me feel happy is going to be seperated away from me by a whole fucking country
>immediately begin bawling my eyes out crying
>everything is already set in stone, loans already pulled, classes paid, registration complete etc.

I break down every fucking day, there isn't a day since the orientation that i havent spent at least 20 minutes crying.
I don't know if im just too emotional, but i really love this girl and all these feelings and emotions i felt before being with her are slowly coming back and it hurts so much.
Cont...
>>
Cont.
Like any other college student, im going to experience loads of stress, and i cant handle that without her help.
I didnt manage before without her, like i said i was suicidal and reckless.

>inb4 you'll find someone in college
>inb4 she'll find someine else
>inb4 your young and stupid
>inb4 see a therapist

Can some of you guys with experience tell me what to do? All i see is preppy buzzfeed articles online and bullshit that isnt true. Someone give me some REAL advice on what to do.

I know im young, and i would never settle down too early, but im so in love with this woman i want to marry her, shes the only person i need in my life.

>tldr im moving away and im going to miss my girlfriend to a point of possible suicide
>>
File: 1974126.png (323KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1974126.png
323KB, 1080x1080px
Dude I got deported in highschool away from my girlfriend with almost no notice. I told her everything about how I felt about her and the situation. I made a promise to her, that I would come back and she would be one of the first people I want to talk to. Fast foward 2 years I come back. I'm now in college and she lives with me. So man, just talk to her about this and see how she feels. Ask if she's willing to wait for you.
>>
College is my way out
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.