[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help with netpal, how to advance?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 1499632028082.jpg (462KB, 2000x1507px) Image search: [Google]
1499632028082.jpg
462KB, 2000x1507px
Guys, help me with a netpal girl I've been texting with for something like a year and a half and still do.
She lives something like 400 kms away from my home, but I will be living even further away from her soon as I will be starting to study abroad.
In the last days (a month or so), I have been feeling a lot more sexual pressure towards her even tho I have never seen her IRL and as I live on shithole currently I am not getting enough human contact.
So /adv/, how should I advance with this relationship, is it any way to make it serious or just keep on texting till we start hating each other or something?
>>
Why do people torture each other with long distance relationships. Treat it like it's some cool distance cousin you can talk shit with and play vidya and don't waste too much time with hoping for this one - to be "the one". Just because you both have space doesn't mean that you will get along once you, if this miracle might ever happen, will ever live together or smth.

You haven't stated anything that might suspect any "sexual pressure" towards you so while she might fuck around you shouldn't keep yourself locked from experiencing real human interaction.

Protip: 1. Talk with her about your relationship and 2 things will probably happen:
1.1You rather don't commit for a long term relationship because
1.2 you are young and there is plenty of fish in the sea
Or
2. You find out that her perception is completly other than yours so you keep in touch and :1.2
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.