[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Friend loses 5+ year girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: -(.jpg (6KB, 256x191px) Image search: [Google]
-(.jpg
6KB, 256x191px
My roommate and best friend at school just lost his girlfriend of 5 years and her mother in a car crash, other driver arrested on DUI charges and manslaughter.

They'd been dating since high school and were the most strong and wonderful couple I've ever seen, she was an incredible soul and the kindest woman I've met.

He's obviously just in complete shock, she was his everything just after God, and they were absolutely going to spend the rest of their lives together.

Anyway, I'm not sure that he'll be coming back to school in the Fall, so I went ahead and emailed some of his professors and our RD about the situation, (didn't include details, just that he'd suffered a tremendous loss), and I let him know that me and all his friends are here for him etc. etc.... What else can I do? His entire world has shattered, and I need to be the best friend I can... Any advice or help would be awesome. RIP Raegan, you were too good for this world.
>>
Damn that's very sad to hear, Anon. My best friend lost his brother in a car crash a couple of months back, he was stuck in traffic when he got the call and I was the first person he called and I just choked. I didn't know what to say. Sometimes there is nothing to say all you can do is be there for him, just sit with him and listen if he ever wants to talk and let time do its thing. It makes me angry when people drink and drive especially if you know you're gonna be going fast enough to kill someone
>>
He'll be OK. There's someone out there for everyone.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.