[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm lost...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: hermit.png (8KB, 208x199px) Image search: [Google]
hermit.png
8KB, 208x199px
>be me, 31 year old hermit
>was in awesome relationship from 16-24
>fall for meme degree
>she cheated
>we broke up and she started dating person she cheated with
>she cuts all contact and has not said a word to me since then, despite her basically being a part of my family
>spent next 7 years living as a complete hermit, playing video games, doing some work online, and going to the gym
>sometimes never left house for 2 weeks at a time
>now socially retarded, no motivation to go to the gym
>no clue how to make friends, meet people, and find a bae

I had a 8 year, extremely intense relationship and when that went away, some shit in my brain friend. I mean, some neural pathways were damaged and it basically paved the way for me becoming a complete and total loner.

Now, my brain has changed more and I am thinking about death everyday. Nobody can help me. I have tried therapy and meds for years.

I am starting to build up the courage to end my life because I can't see an alternative and each day is getting worse.

What do I do?
>>
OK mate, I am or was in the same boat. But not to fret. Don't give up on therapy or meds just yet, just get them changed. Try something you haven't tried before, like CBT or NLP, find the best practitioner around and go see them.

Here's some shit to help you out by yourself:
guided affirmations, just listen before bedtime: http://www.mediafire.com/file/686p3ey8rl47lxc/Up_From_Depression.zip
this is a course on mindfulness for depression but if you're already too far gone, just browse trough it til you feel able to tackle it. http://www.mediafire.com/file/stl5ctg1ptogszt/MWTD.zip

Also, Jordan Peterson's Self-Authoring program is good for getting your shit together too.

Get yourself together man, otherwise I'll carve the word 'cuck' on your tombstone myself.
>>
OP get a job NOT HOMEBASED. Go out and meet you coworkers. Start from there.

I had a friend and they were in 10 years relationship but the guy cheated. She went to depression and tried to kill herself not once but many times and she went to the the ward for 3 months.

She found a job related in BPO and now she meet/has new friends and office crush. You just need to remove that homebased job and start going out.
>>
Retarded advise:
First of all, the fact that you have not killed yourself so far is a sign that you have something that you value.

You may try to find out what it is in your case and embrace it.

I call myself a loner but Im digging sometimes for companionship. Up to the point where I'm actually about to meet any people.
Well I'm kinda blessed with having alot of things I wanted to try out. Soccer, athletics, rowing, chill-poker, and a lot of martial arts I've wanted to try out.

I have met a lot of new people and I forced myself -forced- not to be an awkward weirdo and from that point.. I feel dead inside but i guess those people don't see through my facade. It's not great but i feel happy sometimes.

>Tldr: Find something that is enjoyable and go to Clubs/Meetings. Dont be that weirdo, just talk balk to people and see the magic happen.
>>
>>18542213

Thank you
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.