[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

telling gf all my secrets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 178604079002202.jpg (56KB, 463x658px) Image search: [Google]
178604079002202.jpg
56KB, 463x658px
Should I tell my gf when I was 15 I went to juvie for molesting a 6 yr old girl? She said she wants to know "all of my secrets"...
>>
>>18541898
Not if you want to keep her respect, but out of respect for your gf you should tell her so she doesn't make the mistake of having children with a pedo
>>
>>18541898
no.
>>
TARS knows whats up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b-O6zlIkA4
>>
>>18541898
no no no no
>>18541904
just because someone was inappropriate with a child does not mean they're a pedophile. A pedophile is defined as someone who is sexually attracted to prepubescent children. Him giving in to curiosity one time doesn't make him a pedophile, an asshole for potentially scarring another human yes, but not a pedophile.
>>
>>18541904
I'm not a pedo...
>>
>>18541898
Full disclosure, but dude, you have to be nuanced about it. You don't go up to her with a big smile bragging about it, you explain it to her seriously, that it was a bad time in your life or whatever and you have made some poor choices, and just explain what happened and how you're better.

Better to get those those things out of the way early, since it'll obviously eat away at you if it's on your mind already.
>>
>>18541916
it's hard to not smile when talking about it..
>>
>>18541930
wtf?
>>
>>18541946
idk , in retrospect it's kinda funny.
>>
>>18541898
Never ever EVER EVER tell ANYONE about that.
>>
>>18541973
Elaborare please, we want some details
>>
>>18541973
You're either being really edgy right now or you're messed up
>>
>>18541990
>>18542016
I was tacking a shower sorry . No but for some reason when people are berating me for being an awful person or yelling at me I can't help but smile . I can't say I get joy out of it but...idk I don't necessarily feel awful. I kinda still have the curiosity you were referring to earlier :/
>>
>>18542091
Well shit dude, if you still feel sexual attraction to children then you might be a pedophile.
>>
>>18542105
I don't want to be :(
>>
>>18542126
Seek help before you start molesting kids again
>>
>>18542091
You don't feel awful for potentially ruining a kids life? They are probably struggling to this day with what you did to them. I know from experience.
>>
>>18542135
Me too. I was molested as a little kid.
>>
>>18542091
Tell me more about that curiosity, you could also refer to your prior experience. What is it that interests you so much? Is it about physical body? Or more about the innocence of the child ? Does it turn you on - is it more like sexual curiosity?
>>
>>18542166
it's amix of both and it's curiosity.
>>
>>18542174
Wow you arent telling us much... Back to the OP what exactly did you plan to say to your gf ? I guess she wouldnt be satisfied by these vague sentences you say
>>
>>18542091
Oh I get where you're coming from. Whenever I'm getting scolded or yelled at, the only thing I do is smirk.
>>
>>18541898
keep your mouth shut
>>
>>18541898
Don't tell her ever. And find a goddam psychiatrist already.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.