[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We are both virgins. How do I make sure she enjoys the first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 1

We are both virgins. How do I make sure she enjoys the first time very very much?
>>
Femanon here,
Check out orgasmictipsforgirls tumblr and see what tips women post there. My friends and I visit this tumblr regularly.There are a few videos too but I don't think a first timer man has the stamina for it.
>>
longer foreplay means happier bitch
>>
PRO-TIP: Don't just shove it in balls deep in one fast thrust.

Let her take you in slowly and continually adjust to you before inserting your penis further. It's sensual and it shows that you know how vaginas work.
>>
If there's a position you want to get her into, move her into it; don't ask her.

Nothing lamer than asking a girl "Umm, c-can you get on a-all fours, p-please?" Grab her and flip that ass over.
>>
>>18541834
>>18541840
>>18541856
>>18541871
Ill>>18541871

I'll only last 20 secs though. What do? Fap before won't work for me since ill last 25 secs then
>>
>>18541827
If that's a picture of you, she'll enjoy it no matter how long yall last.
>>
>>18541933
Thats one of the most famous male models Lachowski. I wish it was me though. Lel
>>
>>18541948
Hah, same.

To answer your main question, since it'll be both of you guys' first time, It'll be a surge of emotions first and foremost and physical pleasure second. Before being prepared to satisfy each other or try positions, etc, please be prepared for the emotional ramifications and feelings that'll happen.

For guys, it usually comes in the form of a deep feeling of identity crisis - suddenly, you're a different person. You've been a virgin all your life - it is one part of your identity that has lasted since birth. You might think that you're a completely different person now - a lot of baggage and thinking goes into the "new you." It can be depressing and hard to wrap your head around.

For girls, if it's not with her husband (and sometimes, even with), she feels a deep feeling of disbelief and denial, sometimes even shame. Despite all the women's lib and feminism stuff these days, feelings of shame and guilt can crop up when the deed is done. Crying happens more than half the time. Some private time right afterwards is normal. It's not as pleasurable as the teen sex comedies would have you believe.

Plus, blood. There will be blood. And fluids. And pain. Sex (for her) rarely feels good the first time, which adds to negative emotions. If the hymen is unbroken, that hurts. If the vagina has never had anything bigger than a finger in it, it hurts and bleeds. The body is doing something new - it hurts.

In short, please be prepared for the ramifications of doing this, and practice safe sex. The religious people who wait for marriage don't just preach abstinence because of a commandment or their God's rules; it's because if you go through something that emotionally turbulent, it is best to do it with the person you love most in the world... ie, a spouse.

If you choose to do it though, good luck.
>>
>>18541925
That's a medical condition, then.
Take it slow, don't hammer away as if you had a seizure and you'll last 5 minutes minimum.

There's a trick that I found out, although I wouldn't advise you to do it during your first time. Basically, sit down on the edge of a chair with your tailbone. After some time passes, you'll start to get less blood in your dick. Thing is, you feel everything, but you can't cum because your dick doesn't go full diamonds due to the lack of blood.
I let my woman ride me when this happens, because otherwise I'd cum in no time when she's on top, so she has her fun and I make an impression.
But I don't know if it's just me, because I'm pretty sure my dick should be limp at some point, yet it stays hard.
>>
>>18541989
>Sex (for her) rarely feels good the first time

What if I eat her out etc for the first 20-30 times without any PiV? Will that ease her up over the course of few days? Also, she is going to be my wife. Yes, we are religious.
>>
>>18541827
Kegals and lube and not being in any way rough or aggressive
>>
>>18541925
Kegals
>>
Make sure she's superwet beforehand and really take your time for elaborate foreplay and building up towards penetration. Both because you will only last a short time and because she will likely be nervous, and starting to put it in before she's aroused makes it A LOT less good. Worst case scenario is that because she's not wet enough, it will cause bad friction and be more painful for her than anything else. But even if that doesn't happen, there won't be enough blood down there if she isn't aroused to make her vagina properly sensitive. You wouldn't try to go in with a limp dick so make sure she is wet (not moist, the vagina always is) and "loose" (it feels like an entrance more like a little hole) down there before starting.
>>
>>18542028
I Intend to do this for a couple days before PiV. >>18542013
Is it a viable strategy. I want to ease her up and genuinly enjoy it or else I'll feel like a pseudo rapist.
>>
>>18541827
How did you meet your girlfriend? I too am inexperienced and I think I would like my first time to be with another virgin. I am religious too
>>
>>18542040
You are a big part of what will make the experience fun to her or not, but provided you are treating her respectfully and paying attention to her cues, the single biggest factor is whether or not she can relax. And whereas taking your time before penetration starts can help ease her into it, I think if you spread it out over days trying to build her up to this huge experience, she is going to feel insane pressure to love all of it. While realistically speaking chances are she is going to feel pleasure but also a bit of awkwardness, feelings of being overwhelmed, just general normal responses to doing something very intimate and emotionally intense for the first time. So while it's commendable that you want to do all within your power to make it great for her I do recommend not making -too- big a deal out of it. The goal is to start your sex life. It is completely normal to not feel amazing about your first time. Even if it's great the first time, there's no doubt it will get better with practice and growing used to everything.

Sex is just another way to communicate with and be close to your partner. That includes lots of wonderful feelings like attraction/lust, romance, love, affection, tenderness, protectiveness, appreciation/gratitude. It can also make you feel isolated, humiliated, used, disappointing or disappointed. That is a fact of life. The most important part of her first time will be that she will be closer to you than she's ever been before. Not that she's necessarily going to feel mind-numbing pleasure. Whether she does also depends on some factors (like relaxation, but also how sensitive her vagina naturally is) that you cannot control.

Eating her out is great but again, how much she's into it does not just depend on your skill but also on her preferences. Some women adore it, others find it icky or experience the sensation as too soft to really get off on.
>>
>>18542060
Thanks. I thought women loved being eaten out universally. I read she comes firsr and a lot of surveys which pointed to the same. Guess I waa wrong
>>
>>18542092
It is more common to enjoy it than to not enjoy it, but it happens. There's even men who dislike blowjobs.

Good luck!
>>
Can someone explain to me how the vagina just becomes wet?
>>
>>18541827
she won't.
>>
>>18542333
You don't have to be so negative. Surely she will enjoy atleast the foreplay?
>>
>>18541827
Be slow and gentle, eat her pussy first
>>
>>18542332
I've never had to use lube, it's always moist. The best way to get me excited is through kissing and grabbing my hair, also kissing and sucking gently on my neck. If you hold my face while kissing um yeah...
>>
>>18542373
Isn't kissing the only sureshot way to get a women wet. I have never met or heard of a women who likes kissing less than men
>>
>>18542373
>If you hold my face while kissing um yeah...
Yeah?
>>
>>18542333
Be fancy and romantic with kissing; stroke her face, run your fingers through her hair, trace her ear with your finger, kiss her neck and shoulder
>>
>>18541827
>tfw no lachowski qtie to cuddle with
>>
>>18541827
>How do I make sure she enjoys the first time very very much?
Relax, realize you're both gonna fuck up at certain points.

Talk a lot. Make sure she knows you're a virgin too.
>>
>>18542440
>re she knows you're a virgin too.
Why?
>>
Any more tips before I take the plunge
>>
>>18543657
Don't do it. I don't think you're ready. It's a mistake you cannot undo and it could be a very deep pit to climb out of. Plus, you said you were religious.

You know what is right, and to deny it is evil. Don't give in.
>>
>>18543704
I'm only doing it after marriage though lol. I seem pretty immature about it but we need to do for the babies atleast
>>
>>18543713
Wait now we're confused. Yall are married... and haven't done it yet? When did yall get married?
>>
>>18543704
lmao.
this shit is hilarious.
>It's a mistake you cannot undo
oh so you fucked and now you regret it?
did you forget to wrap it?
knocked her up?
get an std?
should have wrapped it up friend.

there is a special place in hell for hypocrites as well.
>>
>>18543719
Im not married but will be in some time. We come from very very conservative families so no sex talk before marriage which is why I am here in the first place anyway
>>
>>18543720
A religion's commands aren't for people that don't follow the religion. If you don't ascribe to a faith, then of course you can say 'fuck off' to what their holy texts say. That post wasn't directed at you. Turns out, life isn't all about you after all.

It was directed at OP, who implied he followed a specific religious instruction. To forsake one's religious convictions is awfully low. God, fedora tippers are so idiotic.
>>
>>18543725
just one question.
do you follow what you preach?
>>
>>18543725
Im not forsaking any religious convictions dude. We are only doing it after marriage
>>
>>18543729
Not him or OP but other anon.

I do. Not perfectly, of course, but that's the point of Christianity. We could never be perfect enough for a perfect God, no matter what. Even our best efforts and righteousness are filthy rags to a holy God. But the love of God for mankind was so much that he decided to do whatever was possible to ensure a connection and everlasting relationship with us.

Because he is just, a price had to be paid. Because he is loving, he decided to pay his own price. Tada: Jesus.

The ball went into our court: do we say "Fuck you" and continue on our way? Or do we accept that free gift - that we could never ever earn ourselves - and say "yes, Lord."

Everyone gets a choice. If you say "no thanks," God's not gonna force you to love him. That'd be rape. But know that the consequence of sin and rebellion is dire, and a price still needs to be paid.

I didn't expect a gospel presentation in a 4chan thread about losing the v-card, but there you go.

If you're curious, I am a virgin. Lust is not my struggle. Pride and honesty is. Thank God for grace, though.
>>
>>18543737
Yeah, that was the confusing part. It seemed like you were planning on going at it tonight, so I think most everyone in this thread assumed you were gearing up for it to happen tonight. You even said something like "any more advice before I take the plunge"

Our mistake.
>>
Just try to fucking enjoy it man, its gonna be awkward but thats part of the fun.
>>
>>18543746
I'm a virgin as well, and I would not look down on anyone who had premarital sex. I just don't like hypocrites.
prob just a troll.
>>
>>18543761
I don't think encouraging rethinking making a decision like that is looking down on someone.
>>
>>18541925
I find that if I pull out right before i cum, wait about 5 seconds, then go back in I can then last a really long time.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.