[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So last night I asked my girlfriend if she was alright..since

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: images[1].png (887B, 171x90px) Image search: [Google]
images[1].png
887B, 171x90px
So last night I asked my girlfriend if she was alright..since some of her texts were getting a bit shorter. She said she was fine, but I didn't believe her, so I asked a few more times. She then said that I was really annoying her and that I should stop asking. This morning, I sent her a message saying "Good Morning" like we always do...but she didn't open it. She also turned off her read receipts and she hasn't texted me back since last night. What the fuck should I do? Am I fucked?
>>
Does she suffer from depression?
>>
>>18541801
I'm not too too sure...This isn't the first time she acted moody on text, but it's definitely the first time she talked like that
>>
>>18541805
Like it's the first time she had a little outburst
>>
>>18541792
Hopefully, you're not being ghosted
>>
Trust me on this one; she is going to break up with you. Prepare yourself now.
>>
>>18542054
But it's only been a little over a month since we started dating
>>
Wait and see what happens
>>
Now, she's liking posts on social media and not replying to me..
>>
>>18542137
ditch the bitch
>>
>>18542137
Call her number, DO IT NOW!
>>
>>18542142
What if I may be clingy and overreacting?
>>
She's ghosting
>>
>>18542246
That fucking hurts
>>
>>18541792
Bro she ain't interested in you, a female who truly wants to get to know you and likes you doesn't act like that, be ready for the heart break.
>>
>dated her for a month
>girl is starting to show her true colors
>playing mind games, not communicating appropriately, etc

You can do two things OP
1) I recommend this one, is you stop talking to her, and when she gets a hold of you, you actively block her and pretend she never existed to you. Or,
2) I don't recommend this one because she's a bitch, but you stop talking to her, and when she gets a hold of you, you act like nothing daybreaking happened between now and then, and see her reaction

Either way stop giving your attention to someone who doesn't give you the same value.
>>
>>18542626
This. Your dignity is more important, OP. Don't lower yourself.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.