[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does eating pussy make a guy a pussy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4446.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4446.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
Does eating pussy make a guy a pussy?
>>
>>18541397
Only if it said 'meow' shortly before ingestion
>>
idk man I unironically love the thought and even the act of eating pussy......BUT IT ALAWAYS FUCKING SMELLS OH MY GOD
>>
why does vaginas smell
>>
>>18541397
not if you binge eat and purge
>>
What, you don't want to flaunt your prowess as a sex god by taking advantage of the most effective way to get a woman off? It's damn effective, and you can give her multiple orgasms if you know how to do it right. Feels good man.
>>
>>18541401
That's because the girl your eating out isn't hygiene friendly. Your u probably licking piss and discharge.
>>
I eat pussy like I'm the guy who first thought of eating pussy. I like doing it for the sport. You think that makes me gay? Cool, tell your girlfriend.
>>
>>18541397
No but it does make my Johnson as hard as granite.
>>
>>18541463
I honestly get no joy out of getting someone else off. I do it out of obligation. I can only hope I find someone who gets off from being fucked or getting others off.
>>
>>18541707
That's a shame. There's a lot of fun to be had.

>Holding off for a few days so they're sensitive and desperate
>Taking turns and whoever cums first loses
>Dragging it out for hours until they go insane
>Seeing just how intense you can make it
>Pushing past the point where they think it's too much and taking them to new heights
>>
>>18541397
No, but only if you do it with the attitude of "this is my pussy and I can do with it whatever I want"
>>
ofc it makes u a pussy....

and for u guys saying it tastes nasty. Tell your ladies to clean themselves down there before giving oral, simple. id never give a guy a bj if he hasnt showered before. Dont want a bunch off piss and dick cheese in my mouth, considering that most guys dont even wipe when they take a piss. no thanksssss
>>
Honestly if u notice that shit then ur doing it wrong.
>>
HOLY SHIT YOU'RE SUCH A PUSSY OP BAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>18541463
Dude I receive no joy in getting some bitch off. I already know I rock the bedroom well enough to where I don't have to do shit like this. Pussy eating is reserved for someone special, not every tramp I wanna blow my load into.
>>
>>18541734
All bullshit when I could be spending time thrusting. Save that cutesy shit for your wife, not some random bar slut
>>
>>18542238
It's true, we dont. We shake the drips and keep moving
>>
>>18542467
>>18542472
ITT: virgins
>>
>>18542479
Oh boy it's another "if you don't eat pussy you never scored" faggot. Seriously dude I feel bad that you even think this lol. >>18542476
>>
I usually have another guy to do it for me.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.