[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

panic at the tesco

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: i die.jpg (28KB, 271x294px) Image search: [Google]
i die.jpg
28KB, 271x294px
so ive had very few major panic attacks in my life (the ones where u think you're having a heart attack so call the ambulance) but every couple days especially when i used to smoke weed i would get a period of anything up to 3 hours of heart palpitations and obscenely paranoid thoughts which i think might also be panic attacks

that said, i've had really intense dreams over the last 6 months like mostly pretty ordinary things but incredibly vivid but getting more and more intense and the last couple weeks I've had multiple dreams where I have crazy dark panic attacks. Is this because I'm having them while i'm sleeping? or am i building up a phobia of panic attacks? or something else? thanks
>>
>>18541153
Dude weed lmao is psychotic drug. It means that everytime you take another joint, you have a chance to trigger ANY mental illness like schyzo, depression and so on (if you have predisposibility for it) or worsen its condition.

Considering the fact that only biggest losers takes drugs and you already have history of
>panic attack
i would say you already have some mental problem and sooner or later the weed will turn your life into major disaster. Not to mention that a lot of companies do random drug tests and weed can stay like 1 week in your urine.

But i also know you wont listen to me and keep smoking your sanity away, so good luck!

Weed will destroy your ability to sleep, ability to make decisions and act on it, take away your resolutions and generally tirn you into that funny homeless dude who cant be arsed to take his pants off when peeing.

https://www.addictions.com/marijuana/
Good luck!
>>
>>18541190
um thanks but
>used to smoke weed
implying i don't any more
thanks for the copypasta-worthy reply though
>>
>>18541197
Well, the damage has been done already. Been to doctor and psycholog yet?

>sometimes it takes just one acid trip to turn your whole life around, weed is just weaker
>>
File: hqdefault-1.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-1.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>posters who would reply to this thread offering compassionate advice instead of allowing natural selection to take care of this retard
>>
>>18541203
dude quit with the hindsight, but yh been to doctors galore but they just ask me hundreds of really personal questions that i answer pretty well and then they just say like yeah you should probably do something about that but i can't really offer you anything. tried counselling and cbt but they didn't do anything and now i don't know what to do
>>
>>18541209
>posters who think that mental illness is something brought about almost solely by drug use without considering the motives for turning to drugs in the first place
>>
>>18541211
>they just say like yeah you should probably do something
Wow, you are so specific and on point that all advice i can give you is
>bee yourself

Try again.
>>
>>18541221
been to three doctors now
all said pretty much the same - the best one i had gave me meds and counselling. meds worked, counselling didn't. then she said ok that's all i can offer, plus i left the country then anyway.
>>
>>18541214
Fair point, actually.
People who come from homes where their dad doesn't love them should just save themselves from years of pain and kill themselves.
I know I would if my dad wasn't such a wonderful man. I'd be just as much of a loser as OP without him.
>>
>>18541223
Again, you told us NOTHING. And if three doctors say the same thing to you, do you honestly believe anons here can tell you something better when all you tell us is
>something
>anything
>anyway
>same

Just bee yoursef dude.
>>
>>18541190
where have you got your facts from?
i have smoked weed on a daily basis for approximately 7 years now to help my depression, anxiety and to help me sleep.
i find that weed does not impair my ability to make decisions and it doesn't trigger my mental illnesses, in fact it actually does the opposite.
the only bad side effects that i have experienced in my 7 years of smoking (apart from obvious effects from smoking) is eating all my food and drowsiness.
>>
>>18541226
this is literally my point though - i've been to several doctors and they've asked me obtrusive questions but given me no advice except I should find a way of dealing with it, and when I've asked for referrals and stuff they've said there's nothing they can give me. how is that not clear?
>>
>>18541228
yh it's odd how in the uk they'll tell you 99% of the time smoking weed is bad for your mental health but in Canada and some parts of US doctors will actively prescribe it as medication for mental health. nobody really knows what it does so why lecture about it, like if it works for you then keep doing it, it didn't for me so i stopped
>>
File: correlation VS causation%0A.jpg (47KB, 648x344px) Image search: [Google]
correlation VS causation%0A.jpg
47KB, 648x344px
>>18541228
https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/marijuana/there-link-between-marijuana-use-psychiatric-disorders

It is hard to prove, but mentally ill people and drugs are attracting themselves more than two horny teens locked in bedroom.

So if you manage to stay away from drugs, you have high chance you will turn okay. Pic related.

I have yet to hear about person who beated his mental problems by unchecked drug abusion.
>>
File: cade.jpg (65KB, 743x611px) Image search: [Google]
cade.jpg
65KB, 743x611px
bump for somebody to help me with the actual question instead of posting irrelevant anti drug propaganda
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.