[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my brother is mentally ill. We both live with our parents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0141.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0141.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
So my brother is mentally ill. We both live with our parents but, this isn't so much the problem,
He brought home pic related.
We already have a dog, two cats and a bird,
This cat was found in the ghetto.
My brother wants to hoard animals.
Do I take it to the shelter or throw it back out on the streets?
I feel like if I take it to a shelter he'll fetch it out.
>>
but its so fucking cute!!!
>>
You live in henderson or vegas?
anyone who wants it can for free.
>>
>>18541070
>hordeing animals
That's animal abuse.
>>
>>18541070
If you have your own house 2 cats and 2 dogs doesn't sound that much. I'd say let this kitten stay but make a clear point that this is the last animal you take in.
>>
And if you don't want to adopt it, take it to a shelter, don't be a dick
>>
>>18541070
Take it to a shelter.

And perhaps your brother can volunteer to work at the shelter
>>
>>18541070
Wait til he kills it then have him watch or read the book called of mice and men then explain why you can't have noce things too him
>>
>>18541532

Except that when you bring an animal to the shelter, they euthanize it immedietly. They are already full with peoples pets that got lost. Giving them a cat is literally telling them this animal is unwanted, so they get rid of it because obviously no one else is going to want it either. Pets live long lives generally and cost thousands to feed, shelter, and care for over the years. Do you really think shelters take pets for $50 and call it even? Fuck no. That money goes towards paying to run the gas chamber.

It fucking sucks, but thats the cold hard reality behind animal shelters. People who love animals work there and then end up being burnt out miserable fucks because they have to murder animals for the greater good.
>>
>>18541070
You're a shitty sibling dude. Your brother is mentally ill and you want to shit on his happiness.
>>
>>18541573
You are ignorant. Stop posting and educate yourself.
>>
>>18541573
Not all facilities are kill shelters. Just call first and ask if they'll put down a kitten before you bring it in...
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.